Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1279698 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
skentelelady:
I always love men who behave like Abhi. when dem go fall in love e go pass ogbono we no one go fit pack for ground grin
I Dey teyy u sister! I can't wait ma! Ah!!! We don see yash sindhia na grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Forwetinnah:

You dey mind her...all these their yeye heroine no suppose dey earth. See them acting like angels
I really despise that girl! Was she so scarred by their mothers death that she feels she has to be ira's OXYGEN if necessary?...haba,who does that?..samarth no dey do her anything na...I wish he was like yash....she will hate her entire existence.his ice-cold glares and frozen silence will literally drive her insane...mumu geh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
tomisinbaby:
When I watch veera and kushan's romantic scenes,makes me feel like I'm watching another channel apart from zee.varun never disappoints
**seconding princess** SWEAR DOWN! Kai...those to can give someone serious #relationshipgoals!..love them joor...landlord vikram singh is the shit!...and let's face it,nobody wears a sari like veera since aarti and kajiri...such a major hotty,an d she knows it wink..kushaan is lucky indeed

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
The dear of Pinky is the beginning of sense...krishi run go back house b4 pinky ti take over cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
*fear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Vivan tryna get that stu.pid mama's boy speak up..waste of time...u sabi pkansh but u no sabi take responsibility for d result abi...agbaya!!!..how stu.pod of the neha girl to let herself get pregnant and worse by that loser!...

B.t.w..did you guys see kushann totally ' hulking' out when he heard that c.d.. cheesy..gosh..i was getting so excited...like..yassss...Vicky boy is coming out...underneath kushaan's cool persona lies 'Vicky d Warri boi' grin grin...waiting for the gun-slinging to begin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pinky will be sex starve..heheehe, stupid girl
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
I don't understand why isha didn't agree to leave samarth for Ira when she asked...I mean..why not,ira asked right? she should have jumped at the chance to get ira what she wanted...I was actually shocked she declined shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2016
So,got angry with veera and stopped watching for a week or so . suddenly all I see is final episode of forbidden love.is the series that short?I can't believe this
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by skentelelady(f): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
I Dey teyy u sister! I can't wait ma! Ah!!! We don see yash sindhia na grin

yes oo@ yash. He is still the worst when it comes to dislike for their partner. So rigid shocked
I disliked him for a while. How much more Mr. Abhisek. Behind his hatred we can still see soft spot.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2016
skentelelady:

yes oo@ yash. He is still the worst when it comes to dislike for their partner. So rigid shocked
I disliked him for a while. How much more Mr. Abhisek. Behind his hatred we can still see soft spot.
yea...his apology yesterday was so sweet...I just love those two to bits kiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:25am On Oct 15, 2016
tomisinbaby:
So,got angry with veera and stopped watching for a week or so . suddenly all I see is final episode of forbidden love.is the series that short?I can't believe this
it's better na tomi,no need for long..dragged out plots abeg grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
it's better na tomi,no need for long..dragged out plots abeg grin
I prefer short storylines not stupidly elongated stories but I thought I will be able to watch vikram for much longer.anyways I will try not to miss the final episode
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by skentelelady(f): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

yes he could feel her pain. How sweet kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Install and resolve any technical issues you are having with your Dstv and other satellites dishes like no signal due to bad wealther condition or faulty connection problem, no service, off and on of pictures display on TV screen/ E48 errors/ E32 errors/ E16 error and no communication from primary decoder. Call us on 08159229130. Real Technologies Nigeria Limited.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by skentelelady(f): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
tomisinbaby:

I prefer short storylines not stupidly elongated stories but I thought I will be able to watch vikram for much longer.anyways I will try not to miss the final episode

Wonder how they want to summarize the end by just 2 episodes.

Amisha will be exposed and thrown out
Sid please and mum will accept Neha. What about muna
how about vivan, his baby and his best friend forgotten her name

okay we shall see
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Zheemub(f): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Am surprised at babul's action towards krishi.
He knows the kind of person pinky is, yet he married her.
I hope krishi will be able to tolerate and keep up with pinky's games.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pragya's grandma is a rock star she reminds me of jigyasa's mil in d promise. Thursday's episode of twist of fate got me LOL.. Who else takes 'cough syrup' here cheesy grin pragya n abhi's love chemistry giving me joy.

Why do all Indian series keep so much secret?.... Serves veera right she had so many chances of telling kushan the truth but she didn't. Pls why is Amisha staying with them? These Indians won't stop amazing me in tuntun's voice. Everyone under one roof, how will one now know who d 'frienemy' is shocked

Krishi Berra shine her eyes for pinky. Yesterday's episode got me so vexed with krishi so she no fit call d servants to go clean up d photo wey she carry herself go buy market on top foto..mmtchwwwww.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
skentelelady:

yes he could feel her pain. How sweet kiss
yeah it was so sweet! Who else thinks Abhi is so cute!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

The person I pity most is Tanu...initially thought she came into Abhi's life when he was already married to Prags, not knowing the Otondo felt so loved and wanted that she actually endorsed Abhi getting married to Prags to punish Purab and then "get him back"...chai!! No so she important risch* nii? cheesy

Awww...i think I just saw our very own "DULGEET" at the end of "love look what you made me do" advert. Will be nice to see him again, he looked cool too

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
ujugladys:
yeah it was so sweet! Who else thinks Abhi is so cute!

I do wink...he carries himself well and him efizzy no be here o #swagtinz.
What I don't understand is that his silly 'happy love' song. Hian..producers fall hand for that side joor cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:

The person I pity most is Tanu...initially thought she came into Abhi's life when he was already married to Prags, not knowing the Otondo felt so loved and wanted that she actually endorsed Abhi getting married to Prags to punish Purab and then "get him back"...chai!! No so she important risch* nii? cheesy

Awww...i think I just saw our very own "DULGEET" at the end of "love look what you made me do" advert. Will be nice to see him again, he looked cool too
as in eh...the girl dull full efrywaya!..ah,i laugh in my native tongue...I can't waitttttt till the chicken shi.t is rubbed all over her smug little model face na him she go know ha fa...#pragbi.for life! kiss kiss..i haven't been this excited about a zee couple since all the great zee couples that have come and gone.....i kinda even like them more than pinto and krishi singh..just a little though..pinto is still a cutie 4 days wink

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I do wink...he carries himself well and him efizzy no be here o #swagtinz.
What I don't understand is that his silly 'happy love' song. Hian..producers fall hand for that side joor cheesy
so much swag..plus that body...nice wink..samarth also has a nice bod..so manly

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
as in eh...the girl dull full efrywaya!..ah,i laugh in my native tongue...I can't waitttttt till the chicken shi.t is rubbed all over her smug little model face na him she go know ha fa...#pragbi.for life! kiss kiss..i haven't been this excited about a zee couple since all the great zee couples that have come and gone.....i kinda even like them more than pinto and krishi singh..just a little though..pinto is still a cutie 4 days wink

Ofcourse sis...Pintu is uber cute and all ( I still look at him and go 'WOW!' ) I think he's scared of Krishi though cheesy, no one comes close as far as looks go (atleast I'm yet to see) but Abhi exudes chomthing else tongue . Nigga is one bad boooi who can zing Pragya to hell and back!! #RealTalk
He's just an agbaya helping his sister to fight his bestie cheesy , I'm happy the joke is on them
Just hold your breath till he falls for Prags. ..*ahem*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 6:05am On Oct 17, 2016
Namaste house grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Ofcourse sis...Pintu is uber cute and all ( I still look at him and go 'WOW!' ) I think he's scared of Krishi though cheesy, no one comes close as far as looks go (atleast I'm yet to see) but Abhi exudes chomthing else tongue . Nigga is one bad boooi who can zing Pragya to hell and back!! #RealTalk
He's just an agbaya helping his sister to fight his bestie cheesy , I'm happy the joke is on them
Just hold your breath till he falls for Prags. ..*ahem*
..yea...I plan on holding my breath till then...it's d bad boy thing that makes him soo appealing...every girl loves a bad boy..

..pinto.na woman wrapper na..his father's greatest disappointment...how he no go dey fear krishi grin..but y do u think he is scared of her?...I don't get that when I see them together o

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
..yea...I plan on holding my breath till then...it's d bad boy thing that makes him soo appealing...every girl loves a bad boy..

..pinto.na woman wrapper na..his father's greatest disappointment...how he no go dey fear krishi grin..but y do u think he is scared of her?...I don't get that when I see them together o

Not scared as per the story line or plot..scared to act as a husband to a wife, shey you get? Almost like "if i go too close, she go geeh bere" kind of thingy cheesy. Most of us are reeling about how close Krushan and Veera are, twud have been nice seeing something close to that between Krish and Pin, you know. They're both young, i wonder why dem dey behave like old pimples* undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
carolsbrave:
Namaste house grin

Namaste Carol...where have you kept MainHerioneHoon?

What exactly does "Namaste" really mean

Na welcome, abi na ByeBye, abi na Thank you, abi na respect yourself, abi na Get out...'infact i dont know'
Dem don use am for all these instances so tay I no understand again
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Namaste Carol...where have you kept MainHerioneHoon?

What exactly does "Namaste" really mean

Na welcome, abi na ByeBye, abi na Thank you, abi na respect yourself, abi na Get out...'infact i dont know'
Dem don use am for all these instances so tay I no understand again
namaste na all in one cheesy..hello,goodbye..F u..thank you,all in one wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Not scared as per the story line or plot..scared to act as a husband to a wife, shey you get? Almost like "if i go too close, she go geeh bere" kind of thingy cheesy. Most of us are reeling about how close Krushan and Veera are, twud have been nice seeing something close to that between Krish and Pin, you know. They're both young, i wonder why dem dey behave like old pimples* undecided
ok..i get,maybe cuz they live in a village abi na small town..they are closer to the cultural restrictions there..i thought i was the only one that noticed...he hugs her like she's. an egg or something...it would be soo nice to for them to be like veera and kushann...I think somewhere inside pinto has got it..its krishi that's the problem...she's a shy nerdy little birdy grin..

PRAISE BE TO LORD GANESH***...tanu is on her outttt!!!
OK now to ms. Four eyes and Mr rockstar....'and by the way,you look rocking' wink wink...y was abhi so particular about that shirt sef..like dude,..just wear another one angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
carolsbrave:
Namaste house grin
Carolina in the house..*whoop* whoop* grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.