Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1279634 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2016
captainhoo:
Life is back to king of hearts smileywinkbut seems life is leaving twist of fate. enough of those Abhi and pragya kiddies play.it's starting to become annoying rather than amusing undecided
simmy, let go of ego and embrace roshnismileysmiley

So true!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Vivipop(f): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2016
Is nobody watching Antara? With the way Twist of fate and King of hearts are been dragged, I think I am finding a relieving succour in Antara, she is such an adorable child actress. I also love the story line, very different from the norm. Antara I like.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Vivipop:
Is nobody watching Antara? With the way Twist of fate and King of hearts are been dragged, I think I am finding a relieving succour in Antara, she is such an adorable child actress. I also love the story line, very different from the norm. Antara I like.
I'm watching it. not much adult drama but educative,teaches how to be patient with "unique" people in the society. I was emotional when the Dr was telling Aditya about autism and when the community people were mocking her . May God help those who experience that in real life and more strength to their families

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Vivipop(f): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
captainhoo:

I'm watching it. not much adult drama but educative,teaches how to be patient with "unique" people in the society. I was emotional when the Dr was telling Aditya about autism and when the community people were mocking her . May God help those who experience that in real life and more strength to their families
you are absolutely right...Amen

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
ehen! as the month of "Movember"(according to Zeeworld) is about to end. abeg how many Staches Ve u all being able to count. orisirisi! i counted 45 sha.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
I so dislike that ad. I did count 45 too.

roshni was looking so beautifully nerdy this night with the domestic help ish. smileysmiley even better than her everyday look ( to me tho)

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Please where can I watch twist of fate online with subtitle please help
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nk(f): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Today's episode of twist of fate is so funny. Hahahahahah. Taaanu, hian. Good for you!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
just saw sindora on sands of time looking so young and pretty. fine geh with devlish look as usual.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
I'm really enjoying king of hearts this days, as for twist of fate, maybe they think we are kids watching the show,like seriously grandma and cousins dont have work than to facilitate their baby making? and there are like a thousand places for tanu to hide. I really dont find the humour they are actually going for in the show. Its always a waste of an hour to me. They need to move forward seriously
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
pragbhi:
I'm really enjoying king of hearts this days, as for twist of fate, maybe they think we are kids watching the show,like seriously grandma and cousins dont have work than to facilitate their baby making? and there are like a thousand places for tanu to hide. I really dont find the humour they are actually going for in the show. Its always a waste of an hour to me. They need to move forward seriously
you're so on point.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rajveer is dead.. yes yes yes yes!!

*off to Telemundo thread*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=Forwetinnah post=51582955]Rajveer is dead.. yes yes yes yes!!
*off to Telemundo thread* I don't trust that death don't know y

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=Blade21 post=51583415][/quote]
Rajveer is so dead,he ain't coming back
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
tomisinbaby:
Rajveer is so dead,he ain't coming back
oh boy finally
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by damsel005: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2016
Ayahhhhh I am already missing him even though I hated him .....his evil plans always brings roshni and said together unknowingly
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ojialo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
what time do they show king of hearts
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2016
ojialo:
what time do they show king of hearts

8pm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by captainhoo: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
why do feel rachna will fall in love with her coach. smiley the guy is cute tho winkwinkcheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2016
Abhi is becoming very annoying and unbearable. I will resume TOF when he has a brain reset.it is becoming childish
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ojialo(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2016
pragbhi:

8pm
every day?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2016
tomisinbaby:
Abhi is becoming very annoying and unbearable. I will resume TOF when he has a brain reset. it is becoming childish

Very!! I hope he crawls on his hands and knees before Pragya's family forgives him for last night's disgrace? F@@cking Pleb!! angry

Antara is such a cute little button..a good child actor, she portrays her character well
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sparkle4u(f): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
pragbhi:

8pm

Please what about the repeat they show by 12pm_1pm.? They don't show it again, do you have idea of the time?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pragbhi: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
sparkle4u:

Please what about the repeat they show by 12pm_1pm.? They don't show it again, do you have idea of the time?

I really dont know what time the repeat show airs since i go to work in the afternoons but I think 'the vow' might have taken its place now. but it is usually 8pm, mon-fri
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sparkle4u(f): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
pragbhi:

I really dont know what time the repeat show airs since i go to work in the afternoons but I think 'the vow' might have taken its place now. but it is usually 8pm, mon-fri

Thank you
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ishowboxapp: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
showbox for Windows 10 is a furthermore developed movies app to give the films, pictures of anime and the shows. I’m glad to tell you that, this is my tutorial on Showbox apk download and using this you’re going to have the app, Showbox for iPhone to watch movies and Tv shows on Showbox for iPad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Vivipop(f): 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Oh my! Who else is feeling the sweet young innocent love growing between Binnu and Antara? Antara will sure go down as one of my Zeeworld's best and favourite opera, together with Krishi. Others are just follow come. Antara my cute little bunny!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 08, 2016
Any update on KING OF HEART AND YOUNG DREAMS, I'm stucked in NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.