Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 (32369 Views)

2016 Batch B Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members Begins Tomorrow(photo) / FG Releases Funds For Mobilization Of 2016 Batch A, Stream II Corps Members / Check 2016/2017 NYSC Requirements For Registration/mobilization Of Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2015
MTN 1gig plan for 1200.

Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp only.

Don't allow ur smartphone nd laptops to
Smarter than you.

Am an sme data share merchant. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

Everyday I resolve issues involving some sme data sellers nd their customers.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by erisegun: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
PAnaceA7:

And other states pay less?
lagos pay 15k bt u knw lag nw*na transport fare go finish ur money*high cost of living+Accomodation problem too

1 Like

Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by erisegun: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
pinkiepetite:
my time has come!

shoki! ah! shoki!
so u dy here* well done
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Odunharry(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
HFOG:

I no know say you get mouth like this o :-O
b4 nko?noting go happen
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
erisegun:
so u dy here* well done
lol
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Kbworld: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
I'm still confused, if I decide to collect my call up letter in sch, do I still need to register online?
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Ademat7(m): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kbworld:
I'm still confused, if I decide to collect my call up letter in sch, do I still need to register online?
yes all corp member must do online registration

1 Like

Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by PAnaceA7(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
erisegun:
lagos pay 15k bt u knw lag nw*na transport fare go finish ur money*high cost of living+Accomodation problem too
OK....Na lag I don dey thru out.... I wan comot... Port, akwa ibom or Enugu on my mind.
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by dalynch(f): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Finally. God I appreciate u.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Odunharry(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2015
candygosh:

Oh pls lagos on my mind...have no other place in mind. You wan follow babe to enugu abi.
lol...haba?why i go 4low babe go Enugu?babes dy everywhere na except the babe wan give me sure work after service
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Dparagon(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
QuartzMil:
sorry pls, but how can I be sure my name is uploaded by my institution for this batch, cos I was able to use the portal last year for batchC not knowing the approval of my results was delayed.
I believe you have a Student Affairs Department in your school. Go there and check if your name is among the prospective list released in your school for nysc. Alternatively, you can just directly ask the person(s) incharge of typing the names to see if your name is on the list. Meanwhile, hope you have been cleared by your department and your result approved... All the best and be fast about that.
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Odunharry(m): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Kbworld:
yes
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by HFOG(f): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Odunharry:
b4 nko?noting go happen
You say when u reach house your mouth go finish abi?
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Odunharry:

yes

It's like u sabi. Someone pls tell the accredited registration centres in lagos.
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Odunharry(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
candygosh:

It's like u sabi. Someone pls tell the accredited registration centres in lagos.
lol....im sure it will be done in most institution browsing centre..just chill 4 nw,will definitely feed u with useful info if i av
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Odunharry(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
HFOG:

You say when u reach house your mouth go finish abi?
lol.....wtn u wan do
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Odunharry:

lol....im sure it will be done in most institution browsing centre..just chill 4 nw,will definitely feed u with useful info if i av

My body dey hot abeg
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Odunharry(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
candygosh:

My body dey hot abeg
come make i put u 4 ice..
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by QuartzMil(m): 5:52am On Feb 14, 2015
Dparagon:

I believe you have a Student Affairs Department in your school. Go there and check if your name is among the prospective list released in your school for nysc. Alternatively, you can just directly ask the person(s) incharge of typing the names to see if your name is on the list. Meanwhile, hope you have been cleared by your department and your result approved... All the best and be fast about that.
ok, thanks very much, that was helpful.
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2015
abeg,make May quickly come,make we go do dis tyn jare..I cant wait....@op hope the online registration isnt stressful? Can it be done in all browsing centres? Saw one biometric stuff thr

1 Like

Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Femmymata2(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2015
@Op, please about the correct correct jamb number. As a direct entry students my jamb no haven't been regularized because my school is yet to to do so. Please do you know how long it takes schools to regularize jamb numbers for their students. Kind of confused
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please does anyone know how much akwa ibom pays corpers ?
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by ArcToyin(m): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dparagon:

@damilola, you need not to register again. When the online portals re open, there'll be a provision for all those who registered previously with the hope of going with C14 to re validate their already existing registration. Log in, update your info and possibly explain why you were not mobilized previously. For the 4,000naira, nothing was deducted for those who paid before. But its now 3,000 for all those who wish to pay (still optional). Hope this little info will help. Best regards
am confused here. I have checked nysc site several times abt d compulsion of d 3k bt i stil found it optional.. Bt here there are rumours that the 3k is 'now' compulsory. I dont know if it is that is authentic or not?
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by MizJayne(f): 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
erisegun:
Heard lagos state pay corpers 15k,would like to knw if this applies to indigenes nd non-indigenes,@op pls verify ds info for me,tanks
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Tmissy3000(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pls op, can I be mobilized without Jamb number? Pls anybody with help for dat?
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Dparagon(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
ArcToyin:

am confused here. I have checked nysc site several times abt d compulsion of d 3k bt i stil found it optional.. Bt here there are rumours that the 3k is 'now' compulsory. I dont know if it is that is authentic or not?
Have you tried to register?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Dparagon(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tmissy3000:
Pls op, can I be mobilized without Jamb number? Pls anybody with help for dat?
No you can't be mobilized without a valid Jamb number. With the recent changes in the nysc mobilization procedure, a valid/regularized jamb number is vital for any prospective corp member before you can even do the compulsory online registration.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by ArcToyin(m): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dparagon:

about to. I registered with c14 bt wasnt mobilized
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by ArcToyin(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dparagon:

abt 2. Though i registered with c14 bt wasnt mobilized.
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Dparagon(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
ArcToyin:

abt 2. Though i registered with c14 bt wasnt mobilized.
I also registered with C14, but I had to re-register afresh after I tried login in but it showed invalid. Hope you've seen your name on the nysc senate approved list.
Re: NYSC Requirements For Registration/ Mobilization Of Graduates For Batch A 2015 by Odunharry(m): 3:44am On Mar 17, 2015
MizJayne:

Heard lagos state pay corpers 15k,would like to knw if this applies to indigenes nd non-indigenes,@op pls verify ds info for me,tanks
if you reach in secondary school 15k, ministries 10k and local government 5k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident / This Cripple Man Completes His NYSC, Deserves Some Accolades. PHOTOS / 2013 Batch C Corpers Time-table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.