Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,599 members, 7,781,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 03:50 AM

Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. (6383 Views)

Evolution Vs Creationism! / Evolution Or Creationism,which Sounds More Logical? / Is Creationism A Cult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by plaetton: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
This development is relevant in this section because here, it has been generally believed and often been asserted that the universe had a starting point, and that only only something beyond the universe, God, could have been the first cause.

Others, myself particularly, have often asked and asserted that if it is possible for the unknown entity, God, to be uncaused and self-existent, then why could the universe not equally be uncaused and self-existent ?

I have equally asserted on several ocasions that the BigBang could not have been the beginning, but rather, an inflection point in the evolution of the universe.

So, you can see why this new scientific idea, thought still at infancy, fits very well with my personal notions time and existence.

Happy reading, and lets discuss.

http://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html

Here are some excerpts.

(Phys.org) —The universe may have existed forever, according to a new model that applies quantum correction terms to complement Einstein's theory of general relativity. The model may also account for dark matter and dark energy, resolving multiple problems at once.

Although the Big Bang singularity arises directly and unavoidably from the mathematics of general relativity, some scientists see it as problematic because the math can explain only what happened immediately after—not at or before—the singularity.

Tag: Deepsight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by PastorKun(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
What of the multiverse and other dimensions I am sure you are aware of
Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by Redoil: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
I am ur brother and i will always be.
Stop trying to decieve ur self it will do you no good.
Mazaje has repented may be one day you will.

1 Like

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by plaetton: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
PastorKun:
What of the multiverse and other dimensions I am sure you are aware of

It contradicts neither theory.
It could fit very well with these other theories if we imagine that there are multiple dimensions attached to and feeding into each other in an eternal cycle.

Again, if we do away with the notion of linear time, then we can safely speculate that the past, present and future don not run on a straight line, but may actually co-exist at any given instant.

Lets remind ourselves that time, as we know it, is simply a Duration Of Consciousness.
In other words, our consciousness creates linear time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by PastorKun(m): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
plaetton:

It contradicts neither theory.
It could fit very well with these other theories if we imagine that there are multiple dimensions attached to and feeding into each other in an eternal cycle.

Again, if we do away with the notion of linear time, then we can safely speculate that the past, present and future don not run on a straight line, but may actually co-exist at any given instant.

Lets remind ourselves that time, as we know it, is simply a Duration Of Consciousness.
In other words, our consciousness creates linear time.

Going back to the creation "theory" it makes sense that the creator is outside our space, time and material world to have been able to create it, that enhances the multiverse Concept. God is outside our space, time and physical universe thus is is not subject to the physical science rules that we know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by plaetton: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
PastorKun:

Going back to the creation "theory" it makes sense that the creator is outside our space, time and material world to have been able to create it, that enhances the multiverse Concept. God is outside our space, time and physical universe thus is is not subject to the physical science rules that we know.

But dont forget that god is no more than a comfortable idea.
And the idea of a creator is , ehhm, eehm, child-like, for a want of a better word.

By invoking an idea called God to account for creation and putting it outside the boundaries of the universe, you are throwing cow dung to the laws of mathematics, that just happens to govern the said universe.

Again, let me remind you, if god exists outside of the universe and outside of time, as you are postulating, well then, we can safely reiterate what we have been saying all along: That God does not exist in our uiverse .
Does that make sense to you?

Here, on the other hand, we are dealing with real that we know exists, the universe. We can do complex equations about known quantities and get mathematical extrapolations based on such.

No scientific concept or mathematical equation has or can take an imaginary entity with no known properties to account for anything.

The word creation is way too childish for this era, because nothing but magic.
I would like to think that humans have evolved beyond that mental framework.

3 Likes

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by davien(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
plaetton this is very new information....It should be treated with caution at the moment.
Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by adexsimply(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by plaetton: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
davien:
plaetton this is very new information....It should be treated with caution at the moment.

Oh absolutely sir.
But its value ,like all scientific ideas, is that it opens a new window of thought and imagination.
It is no longer taboo to talk or speculate about a self-existent universe.
Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by davien(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
plaetton:

Oh absolutely sir.
But its value ,like all scientific ideas, is that it opens a new window of thought and imagination.
It is no longer taboo to talk or speculate about a self-existent universe.
It's not the self-existent part that is worrying,but the fact that it is a thesis that can derive current observations to a certain point beyond that conventional ones are left out irrelevant..
Stuff like this are either extremely rare or falsified at one point....either case I wouldn't be supportive nor against this....just waiting for sufficient data to conclude on it..
Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by Jameselias: 12:14am On Feb 11, 2015
Plaetteon given the resppect i have for u, i can recomend u a book that answers all ur question concercing creation in a rational manner but it won't be here on NL may be facebook will be ok.
Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by macof(m): 12:57am On Feb 11, 2015
PastorKun:

outside the material world doesn't necessarily mean outside the universe...

2 Likes

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by Nobody: 3:29am On Feb 11, 2015
The beginning of the universe is not understood due to human limitations. The Universe really has a beginning and it is the beginning of the universe in a nutshell, which nobody really has idea about on how it begins and what it is made up of. Take it from me any day searching for the beginning of the universe is not even man's greatest problem but the future is. It is time to think of the future. We have always think of the past without finding solutions.

On the final note, I' d say f**k the notion of a God existing as a supernatural being!

1 Like

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by vooks: 4:45am On Feb 11, 2015
This a silly attempt to escape Origins, it is as old as civilization...nothing 'new' here.
The theory is not in its infancy, it is stillborn
Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2015
plaetton:

This development is relevant in this section because here, it has been generally believed and often been asserted that the universe had a starting point, and that only only something beyond the universe, God, could have been the first cause.

Others, myself particularly, have often asked and asserted that if it is possible for the unknown entity, God, to be uncaused and self-existent, then why could the universe not equally be uncaused and self-existent ?

I have equally asserted on several ocasions that the BigBang could not have been the beginning, but rather, an inflection point in the evolution of the universe.

So, you can see why this new scientific idea, thought still at infancy, fits very well with my personal notions time and existence.

Here are some excerpts.

(Phys.org) —The universe may have existed forever, according to a new model that applies quantum correction terms to complement Einstein's theory of general relativity. The model may also account for dark matter and dark energy, resolving multiple problems at once.

Although the Big Bang singularity arises directly and unavoidably from the mathematics of general relativity, some scientists see it as problematic because the math can explain only what happened immediately after—not at or before—the singularity.

you just have to laugh at the confusion of these hare-brained folks who keep chasing their tails all over the place. The christian says God is uncaused and atheists descend in apoplexy, calling the christian an illiterate who peddles myths. The very next day, that same atheist claims that the earth may have been uncaused and then promptly labels this a "scientific idea"! shocked

Not only that... many atheists have spent months here telling us that the big bang theory was scientific fact... if you believed something as fact, why would you even entertain the notion of an alternative? Ironic...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by davien(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
davidylan:

you just have to laugh at the confusion of these hare-brained folks who keep chasing their tails all over the place. The christian says God is uncaused and atheists descend in apoplexy, calling the christian an illiterate who peddles myths. The very next day, that same atheist claims that the earth may have been uncaused and then promptly labels this a "scientific idea"! shocked

Not only that... many atheists have spent months here telling us that the big bang theory was scientific fact... if you believed something as fact, why would you even entertain the notion of an alternative? Ironic...
Funny right? The only difference is that he said the "universe" not "earth"....and I doubt anyone told you that it(the big bang) was a "scientific fact" because no theory is a fact,theories only encompasses facts.
It's always equivocation fallacies with you and I don't know if it's because you're a creationist....but at some point you must have been decent enough to know that "the universe" is not the same as "the earth",a "scientific theory" is just a comprehension made from a body of facts....
Either you ignore such simple things or choose to act unaware is beyond me. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by Emusan(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
plaetton:

Here are some excerpts.

If this is true then it's a bad idea for some Christian Clergies who have agreed with Big Bang theory and most importantly the Islamic scholars who have almost put the very word BIG BANG in their Qu'ran grin grin grin

Who created the universe?
There are only three possibilities from where the universe can come from and by way of elimination I will arrive at the scientific evidence of the origin of the universe which took just 6 days.

(1). The universe created itself; or

(2). The universe has always existed, or

(3). The universe was created.

But one thing is for sure;

1. The universe created itself:

Can something create itself? Can nothing create something? The answer to these is an absolute No. We all know that something cannot create itself and nothing can't create something. From Latin we have the phrase "ex nihilo, nihil fit" meaning "from nothing, nothing comes." It also violates the law of cause and effect, that says for every effect there must be a cause. The effect can't be greater than the cause and nothing cannot be greater than something. Therefore, based on the laws of science and logic, the universe couldn't have created itself.

2. The univese has always existed:

Lets go to the 2nd law of thermodynamics that basically teaches that "the whole universe is losing usable energy for doing usable work." This means that the usable energy in this universe is wearing down. The universe as a whole is losing energy. In other words, molecules as a whole are slowing down.

Therefore, if this universe was eternal we will be in what is called a "virtual heat death." This means that there will be virtually no molecular movement. Everything would have lost its available heat energy for doing work. Therefore, the universe cannot be eternal, it must have had a beginning. The theory that the universe has always existed or is eternal has to be false based on the law of science and logic, another speculation gone with the air. This leaves us with only one possibility based on science.

3. The universe was created:

"In the Beginning God created the heavens and the earth." -- Genesis 1:1

Science confirms the biblical verse that in the beginning God created the heaven and the earth as I have just proved. With the above verse we see that God is outside time. He is eternal, with no beginning or end. He also knows all things, being infinitely intelligent. To recognise His handiwork, you should be able to know how to recognise the evidence of the works of His intelligence. This is simple.

5 Likes

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by BrightEye(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
I think to understand truth of life and existence, man has to put away the idea of over usage of his intellect. truths are printed everywhere in nature, in the languages of nature.

Just as a new born baby has to begin an earth life from the womb of the mother, so is the universe has beginning.
Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by blueyedgeek(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
@Emusan

You asked this.

Can something create itself? Can nothing create something?

You answered with this.

The answer to these is an absolute No. We all know that something cannot create itself and nothing can't create something. From Latin we have the phrase "ex nihilo, nihil fit" meaning "from nothing, nothing comes." It also violates the law of cause and effect, that says for every effect there must be a cause. The effect can't be greater than the cause and nothing cannot be greater than something. Therefore, based on the laws of science and logic, the universe couldn't have created itself.

You then go ahead to say this.

Science confirms the biblical verse that in the beginning God created the heaven and the earth as I have just proved. With the above verse we see that God is outside time. He is eternal, with no beginning or end. He also knows all things, being infinitely intelligent. To recognise His handiwork, you should be able to know how to recognise the evidence of the works of His intelligence. This is simple.

Earlier on you said that nothing cannot create something and something cannot create itself but yet you would still have us believe that God was created by nothing or that it created itself. If you can believe that God (a made up entity as far as I can tell) is uncreated, why then do you think it is far fetched for the universe (observable) to be uncreated?

6 Likes

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by Emusan(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
blueyedgeek:
Earlier on you said that nothing cannot create something and something cannot create itself but yet you would still have us believe that [size=14pt]God was created by nothing or that it created itself.[/size] If you can believe that God (a made up entity as far as I can tell) is uncreated, why then do you think it is far fetched for the universe (observable) to be uncreated?

Please where did I say the bolded part?

What you miss about explanation of creationist is that, according to creationist "THE UNIVERSE comprises of MATTERS and ENERGY which originated from God/the product of creation but God was never a PRODUCT of matter and energy that's why God is ETERNAL.

If God's nature contains matter and energy which are the product of creation then we can ask WHO CREATED GOD?

The word "TO CREATE" find its use when God began the formation of the universe.

God didn't create Himself rather He brought the word "TO CREATE" into use, that is God begins EVERYTHING we see in the universe at a particular PERIOD.

3 Likes

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Emusan:

If this is true then it's a bad idea for some Christian Clergies who have agreed with Big Bang theory and most importantly the Islamic scholars who have almost put the very word BIG BANG in their Qu'ran grin grin grin

Who created the universe?
There are only three possibilities from where the universe can come from and by way of elimination I will arrive at the scientific evidence of the origin of the universe which took just 6 days.

(1). The universe created itself; or

(2). The universe has always existed, or

(3). The universe was created.

But one thing is for sure;

1. The universe created itself:

Can something create itself? Can nothing create something? The answer to these is an absolute No. We all know that something cannot create itself and nothing can't create something. From Latin we have the phrase "ex nihilo, nihil fit" meaning "from nothing, nothing comes." It also violates the law of cause and effect, that says for every effect there must be a cause. The effect can't be greater than the cause and nothing cannot be greater than something. Therefore, based on the laws of science and logic, the universe couldn't have created itself.

2. The univese has always existed:

Lets go to the 2nd law of thermodynamics that basically teaches that "the whole universe is losing usable energy for doing usable work." This means that the usable energy in this universe is wearing down. The universe as a whole is losing energy. In other words, molecules as a whole are slowing down.

Therefore, if this universe was eternal we will be in what is called a "virtual heat death." This means that there will be virtually no molecular movement. Everything would have lost its available heat energy for doing work. Therefore, the universe cannot be eternal, it must have had a beginning. The theory that the universe has always existed or is eternal has to be false based on the law of science and logic, another speculation gone with the air. This leaves us with only one possibility based on science.

do you always have to copy and paste this shit?
Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by plaetton: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
davidylan:

The christian says God is uncaused and atheists descend in apoplexy, calling the christian an illiterate who peddles myths. The very next day, that same atheist claims that the earth may have been uncaused and then promptly labels this a "scientific idea"! shocked

Oh Davidylan , Oh Davidylan.
BTw, long time . How you de?

Where is your objectivity, and might I ask, your superior comprehension skills?

Did you even read the main article on link?

First, Science is about ideas and questions. Something I expect you to know more than many people here.

davidylan:

The christian says God is uncaused and atheists descend in apoplexy, calling the christian an illiterate who peddles myths. The very next day, that same atheist claims that the earth may have been uncaused and then promptly labels this a "scientific idea"! shocked

It is easy to mock the idea of an uncaused imaginary being, for the simple fact that such a being , outside the realm of wishful thinking, has not properties upon which it can be scientifically classified, let alone being helpful in our scientific understanding of the universe.
So, god is a no-brainer, literally and figuratively.

Now that the universe may be self existent lies on the simple fact, which I assume you know, that matter is simply condensed form of energy, which we know to be self exixtent.

I have argued severally, in case you do not know, that the BigBang probably was not the beginning , but an inflection point in the evolution of the universe. Do not ignore that point.

davidylan:

Again, if youhad bothered to read the article, you would have, with your superior comprehension skills, noticed that this new idea does not dismiss that BigBang at all, but is merely speculating and proposing pre-BigBang events.

And lastly Davidylan, need I remind you that scientific ideas evolve, sometimes in big leaps and sometimes in very small steps ?.
Science always, always considers alternative ideas.

As a scientist yourself, would the scientific method not be the best way to prove that god exists,if at all he does ?
Or ,would you rather rely on your book of bible stories ?

5 Likes

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by Emusan(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
timonski:
do you always have to copy and paste this shit?

Sorry I didn't know it will provoke you. My apology wink wink

1 Like

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
plaetton:

Oh Davidylan , Oh Davidylan.
BTw, long time . How you de?

grin my brother, i dey kampe.

plaetton:

Where is your objectivity, and might I ask, your superior comprehension skills?

Did you even read the main article on link?

First, Science is about ideas and questions. Something I expect you to know more than many people here.

Indeed, science is about ideas and questions. However, what science certainly is not, is hypocrisy and the two-faced nature of the atheist belief.

plaetton:

It is easy to mock the idea of an uncaused imaginary being, for the simple fact that such a being , outside the realm of wishful thinking, has not properties upon which it can be scientifically classified, let alone being helpful in our scientific understanding of the universe.
So, god is a no-brainer, literally and figuratively.

Well, it is just as easy to mock the equally stupefying idea that the universe as-is just sprang into existence from nowhere.

plaetton:

Now that the universe may be self existent lies on the simple fact, which I assume you know, that matter is simply condensed form of energy, which we know to be self exixtent.

Well, you say the universe appeared by magic (i.e. was uncaused)... what has something that has NO cause to do with matter as a form of energy? You seem confused.

plaetton:

I have argued severally, in case you do not know, that the BigBang probably was not the beginning , but an inflection point in the evolution of the universe. Do not ignore that point.

Ok so what was the begining? A magic appearance out of nowhere?

plaetton:

Again, if youhad bothered to read the article, you would have, with your superior comprehension skills, noticed that this new idea does not dismiss that BigBang at all, but is merely speculating and proposing pre-BigBang events.

And lastly Davidylan, need I remind you that scientific ideas evolve, sometimes in big leaps and sometimes in very small steps ?.
Science always, always considers alternative ideas.

As a scientist yourself, would the scientific method not be the best way to prove that god exists,if at all he does ?
Or ,would you rather rely on your book of bible stories ?

Scientific ideas do evolve... but an uncaused universe is not scientific at all. You should be honest and state that fact upfront so we know that you are also dealing in the realm of sheer fantasy rather than keep deluding yourself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
davien:
Funny right? The only difference is that he said the "universe" not "earth"....and I doubt anyone told you that it(the big bang) was a "scientific fact" because no theory is a fact,theories only encompasses facts.
It's always equivocation fallacies with you and I don't know if it's because you're a creationist....but at some point you must have been decent enough to know that "the universe" is not the same as "the earth",a "scientific theory" is just a comprehension made from a body of facts....
Either you ignore such simple things or choose to act unaware is beyond me. undecided

lol you seem to be tripping over your own confusion. So which is worse? The tiny earth appeared by magic or the gigantic universe appeared by magic?

Oh so now "no theory is a fact"? Does that also mean you agree that the THEORY of evolution is infact, not a fact? I'm glad you're now using your brain.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by Emusan(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
plaetton:

It is easy to mock the idea of an uncaused imaginary being, [size=14pt]for the simple fact that such a being , outside the realm of wishful thinking, has not properties upon which it can be scientifically classified,[/size] let alone being helpful in our scientific understanding of the universe.

Since science is about ideas do you think our idea can transcend the properties we have been made off?

@bolded part-look at the underlined words "...has not properties..."
Like I explained to someone above, we are the product of creation (existence of MATTER and ENERGY) and God is not part of these properties.

How do you want God who doesn't share in our properties (matter and energy) to be scientifically classified since all what science has knowledge about is MATTER AND ENERGY?

3 Likes

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by plaetton: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
davidylan:

lol you seem to be tripping over your own confusion. So which is worse? The tiny earth appeared by magic or the gigantic universe appeared by magic?

Oh so now "no theory is a fact"? Does that also mean you agree that the THEORY of evolution is infact, not a fact? I'm glad you're now using your brain.

The theory of evolution has produced predicted outcomes in the field of genetics and biotechnology.
Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by davien(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
davidylan:

Nice logic....it's rational that "tiny earths" poof out of nothing by magic cheesy
And theories(evolution or otherwise) are not regarded as fact because they are incomplete comprehensions drawn from facts.
An example would be that it is a fact micro-organisms exist,it is a fact that they are harmful,neutral or beneficial to other organisms...so the comprehension drawn from the facts of all these and more is germ theory.
In science we can call theories factual(as in demonstrable) but we don't regard them as "facts",because to do so would mean our understanding is complete on that field.
And happy to hear from you, it's been a while....

3 Likes

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by Maamin(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
i see....so now you are trying to maneuver your way around "Nothingness" by insinuating an infinite universe... but it is a known fact that space and time are also bound by an extraterrestrial entity or energy that governs the entire Universe since they are preconceived through consciousness ...The laws of thermodynermics denies you of an infinite universe as well.
Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by plaetton: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
davien:
Nice logic....it's rational that "tiny earths" poof out of nothing by magic cheesy
And theories(evolution or otherwise) are not regarded as fact because they are incomplete comprehensions drawn from facts.
An example would be that it is a fact micro-organisms exist,it is a fact that they are harmful,neutral or beneficial to other organisms...so the comprehension drawn from the facts of all these and more is germ theory.
In science we can call theories factual(as in demonstrable) but we don't regard them as "facts",because to do so would mean our understanding is complete on that field.

GBam GBam! !
Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 12, 2015
plaetton:

The theory of evolution has produced predicted outcomes in the field of genetics and biotechnology.

no it hasn't. lets just stop the unnecessary BS. Micro-evolution (essentially random gene mutation) is real, macro evolution (your theory of evolution) is a farce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 12, 2015
davien:

you're scraping the barrel, the germ theory was proposed centuries ago when there was zero evidence for how disease occurred. Today we have such sophisticated tools that we no longer need the theory, we KNOW for a fact that germs cause disease. Can we say the same for your theory of evolution? When are we going to have the empirical data to prove that it is real?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Soul / MFM Pastor battling Cataract, Accuses G.O Of Giving Him Oil Instead Of Money / God's Work On Man: The Pastor Nick Vujicic And Family Story (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.