Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Cost Of A Simple Wordpress Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cost Of A Simple Wordpress Site (2231 Views)

How To Move Wordpress Site To New Host - Expert Guild / President Buhari’s Foreign Trips In Map And Pictures Using A Simple Story Map. / Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of A Simple Wordpress Site by ayurdavid: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pls someone should kindly state the breakdown in cost of building a simple personal wordpress website. thanks!
Re: Cost Of A Simple Wordpress Site by hilaryiwens05: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
breakdown in cost of building a simple personal wordpress website
1) domain and hosting: N3500
2) designing of website: within 15000 to 25000
Re: Cost Of A Simple Wordpress Site by dayoungmoney1: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
breakdown in cost of building a simple personal wordpress website
1) domain and hosting: N3500
2) designing of website: within 1500 to 25000
tanx bro
Re: Cost Of A Simple Wordpress Site by helloBae: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
get affordable themes here www.hugageek.com
Re: Cost Of A Simple Wordpress Site by Webhost(m): 1:22am On Feb 11, 2015
Let us do that for you for 15k Domain, Hosting and Design. Call 07030595653.
Re: Cost Of A Simple Wordpress Site by decoslim(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2015
Let me help you design one for 13k

Email me Dswebstudios@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of A Simple Wordpress Site by eugbana: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
@decoslim if you really want to help you should offer to do it for free man! I think the approach most developers use is really wrong.. Guys no hard feelings, but i suggest we should start by a little introduction of yourself or your company.

Make the client comfortable at least, to entrust you with his/her money and project. All i see here most times is money,money,money..
Remember we are all developers but packaging is really what makes us different.

Make una reason with me!!
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Simple Wordpress Site by jaylister(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Check my recent thread and meet masters who can do it for you
Re: Cost Of A Simple Wordpress Site by todhost(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Hello, at www.todhost.com we host and design for as low as N35K - 5 pages which can cover your services, contact, profile, and what you have done before.

Advanced designs cost more.

See some of our previous works: www.tegxcent.com www.danmarinecompany.com www.hireproworkers.com www.nairalist.com www.ogoninews.com www.daiik.com and a lot more.

Do contact us on www.todhost.com if you need our services.
Re: Cost Of A Simple Wordpress Site by Lastdon02(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2015
eugbana:
@decoslim if you really want to help you should offer to do it for free man! I think the approach most developers use is really wrong.. Guys no hard feelings, but i suggest we should start by a little introduction of yourself or your company.

Make the client comfortable at least, to entrust you with his/her money and project. All i see here most times is money,money,money..
Remember we are all developers but packaging is really what makes us different.

Make una reason with me!!
lipsrsealed

God bless u bro packaging makes us diffrent ..
Re: Cost Of A Simple Wordpress Site by KidProgrammer(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
I can set up blogs on blogger and wordpress.from domain name and hosting to banner and logo design to theme design and much more.

Domain Name+Hosting=3,200NGN

Blog Design And SetUp=7,000NGN

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Simple Wordpress Site by ayurdavid: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
i need a great theme for a school website. pls kindly suggest one for me!

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Ideal Personal Website! / Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. / Great News Invest With www.addanny.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.