Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

DOWNLOAD: Illbliss – Different Kind Of War - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD: Illbliss – Different Kind Of War (488 Views)

New Music Illbliss Ft. Reekado Banks, Mr Eazi – "Jawolaya" / DOWNLOAD: Illbliss – Many Men Ft Wizkid / Download Illbliss - Vex For Me Ft. Tha Suspect & Mz Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Illbliss – Different Kind Of War by tweetOracle: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Oga Boss Illbliss is back with a new single titled Different Kind of War. The song captures the current state of the nation and voices the sentiments of millions of Nigerians, ranging from corruption to extreme class differentiation and inequality. Simply put, a nation going through major social, political and Economic crisis. The production is simply imperial and the delivery so vivid and typical illBliss! The song was produced By Yung Tite. Download and share your views.

Download>>>>http://nairabam..com/2015/02/download-illbliss-different-kind-of-war.html
Re: DOWNLOAD: Illbliss – Different Kind Of War by nwadiuko1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ftc..... Dope song[i]Ftc..... Dope song[/i]Ftc..... Dope song

(1) (Reply)

Music: DJ Consequence Feat. Big Mo & Niyola – 2face & Annie / Video: Ikechukwu Ft. Olamide – Ololo / Video: Kiss Daniel - Woju (Remix) ft. Davido & Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.