Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Domino’s Pizza Nigeria Ensures The Season Of Love Is Celebrated In Style - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Domino’s Pizza Nigeria Ensures The Season Of Love Is Celebrated In Style (574 Views)

Woman Had Sex With Her Boyfriend Against The Counter In Domino’s ‘hoping For A S / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domino’s Pizza Nigeria Ensures The Season Of Love Is Celebrated In Style by butta(m): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2015
With the elections postponed and the Nigerian populace getting ready to celebrate the Valentine Season in Style, Domino’s Pizza has decided to make the celebration a classy and affordable one.
With as little as =N=2,500, you can treat yourself and your loved ones to a hot, fresh and delicious meal of Pizza, side order and a drink! This seems too good to be true, as everyone knows to have a good treat on a day like this for two, you will spend no less than =N= 5,000 and not even get the kind of quality or satisfaction ONLY Domino’s Pizza can deliver.
What are you waiting for? I am on my way to there to take advantage of the promotion, as it is for the entire week! From the 9th through to the 15th. I look forward to a weeklong celebration of love.

(1) (Reply)

Thing You Should Know About Ladies/women / 4 Major Reason Why Nigerian Women Fear Marriage / How To Approach trollers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.