Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Buhari: Does Certificate Matter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Does Certificate Matter. (425 Views)

The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning / Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Does Certificate Matter. by milkymesh: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2015
Does it matter if a man without certificate lead Nigeria?
Nigerian are among the most educated in the world. Why choose a half educated man to lead the educated?
He is touted as a man of integrity, incorruptable. I will not join issues on that. Howver, I see the country as doomed if of the over 160 million Nigerian, a sizeable number of which is educated only Buhari, an aged man has such qualities as to resque or bring the desirable.
Do we really have dearth of qualified Nigerian who can bring the desirable change?
Politics is dirty so is anyone involved.
We have other parties with candidates for the presidential election. Why don,t we take a closer look at them. Why only GMB & GEJ.
Those touting him as the change we desire are deceiving us.
Who are the change?
Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, OBJ etc. These and other hench men in the APC have baggage we all know of, especially those who crossed from the PDP.
I weep for the Nigerian youths who have join the bandwagon of "change". I know most of you were either not born or were too young to perceive what happened in 1984.
Those who want change, transformation and the overrall good of Nigeria but are tired of GEJ for any reason should look eslewhere and not GMB.
Better vote another candidate and not GMB. If you must choose out of them both, kindly vote GEJ.
Re: Buhari: Does Certificate Matter. by saintikechi(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2015
Go and apply for a job and ask your employer if certificate matters.
Re: Buhari: Does Certificate Matter. by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2015
We are trying to be a Nation of laws

So yes it does matter!

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari / Ekiti Election Rigged Tape:fayose Finally Confessed / Obasanjo’s Exit: We Remain Focused – PDP Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.