Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife (4289 Views)

Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified / Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by divine247(f): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2015
My husband's friend came from uk,saw me and ask my husband who I was to him,he said am his sister,now the guy is in love with me,and my husband is seriously angry because the guy told him he want to marry me and take me abroad.what do I call this?respond pls
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Mimienudles(f): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2015
Is it the Yoruba's way of introducing a boyfriend as husband? Please, explain 'husband'
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Tallesty1(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2015
Marry his friend

4 Likes

Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by ammyluv2002(f): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Marry his friend
Why? embarassed
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2015
And now you're confused because you want to marry his friend and go abroad, abi? Can you all see the nigerian girl mentality? When we talk, they say we dey talk.

Ok.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2015
divine247:
My husband's friend came from uk,saw me and ask my husband who I was to him,he said am his sister,now the guy is in love with me,and my husband is seriously angry because the guy told him he want to marry me and take me abroad.what do I call this?respond pls

Shey! you are ready to defend this blatant lie in heaven come the judgement day? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2015
This ain't big deal

Just explain everything to him

Else u both will be in........ lipsrsealed
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Kennywills7(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2015
Why will ur husband introduce u as his frnd in d first place?
secondly how come ur husband never mention u to him because i knw they must b communicating

lastly there is no much problem there its simply a case of three of u sitting down and clarifying things
except u too wants to run away wit d friend which i doubt

2 Likes

Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=divine247 post=30626464]My husband's friend came from uk,saw me and ask my husband who I was to him,he said am his sister,now the guy is in love with me,and my husband is seriously angry because the guy told him he want to marry me and take me abroad.what do I call this?respond pls[/quote

just here to read comments
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by espn(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2015
divine247:
My husband's friend came from uk,saw me and ask my husband who I was to him,he said am his sister,now the guy is in love with me,and my husband is seriously angry because the guy told him he want to marry me and take me abroad.do. husband. what do I call this?respond pls
how do u know he is in love with you? Maybe u v started seeing him behind ur husband. So u r in love with him too.. did I hear u say husband..someone u r legally married to.. nd u r here asking stupid question on what to do.
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by divine247(f): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2015
He introduced me as a sister beacause the guy has been giving him money,and told him he needs a nigeria woman to marry,am not concern about abroad,just wondering why he should introduced me as sister because of money.

1 Like

Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Chidonc(m): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2015
Tosyne2much are u d director of this movie

1 Like

Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by killercute16(m): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2015
LIES AND LIES

AND LIES
all over romance section.
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Brugo(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2015
Fiction..... I like your story.

No husband can do that to his wife. It doesn't make sense.
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2015
Your husband wants to sell you out embarassed

Revenge: Run away with his friend

1 Like

Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by queentasties(f): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2015
divine247:
He introduced me as a sister beacause the guy has been giving him money,and told him he needs a nigeria woman to marry,am not concern about abroad,just wondering why he should introduced me as sister because of money.
u should know ur marriage z at risk. Hw wil som1 dt claim 2 luv u deny u coz f money. Dt means he cn even kill u if dey offer him a huge amount f money 2 do so.... Use ur brain

1 Like

Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by LadyX(f): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
divine247:

Op, you should be worried o! He's been collecting money and now he introduces you as his sister!

When I first read, I thought that maybe your husband is married abroad so he didn't want his friend to know you are his wife.

After you said he's been collecting money to get him a Nigerian woman to marry, another thought came. I thought maybe he wants to continue collecting his friend's money through you. However, you said he's angry. So this theory does not hold water.

My advice: Talk to your husband. Let him tell you why he introduced you as his sister. Isn't he proud of having you as his wife?
Tell him to talk to his friend and explain everything. Let him explain why he's been collecting money, yet he knows he's not going to do the assignment given to him. Friends are supposed to be there for each other, not to lie to each other.

Your husband is ready to do anything for money, so careful.
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by divine247(f): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Thank you all for the advice
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Vision4God: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Der is more 2ds. Ur husband can xchange u for anything.
U nid to b more careful dan ever.

'We shud b jealous of wat we hav &stand strong for each other - dats genuine love'

@OP - Check urselfs!!!!
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Djicemob: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
For your mind you wan make frontpage with this lie cheesy grin
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by tosyne2much(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chidonc:
Tosyne2.much are u d director of this movie
hiannnnn !!!! Director of wetin ? grin
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
I smell lies.

anyways are you talking about husband or boyfriend?
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Nutase: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
all liars........
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Vyolet(f): 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
I watched this movie in 2010.
Yomi fash lanso and Kunle Afod.

Weldone Op,when you are awake,let us know.

1 Like

Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by harffie(m): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
And now you're confused because you want to marry his friend and go abroad, abi? Can you all see the nigerian girl mentality? When we talk, they say we dey talk.

Ok.
No mind am if her hubby isn't angry.....she would've followed the friend to uk!
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
MzNelly:
Your husband wants to sell you out embarassed

[size=20]Revenge: Run away with his friend[/size]
Typical nigerian girl response. . . We know you all. Nonsense!
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
harffie:
No mind am if her hubby isn't angry.....she would've followed the friend to uk!
Haaaa. She go still follow am, abi no be woman again?

Before she brings this topic up, she has already made up her mind. . . Fear woman!!
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by harffie(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Haaaa. She go still follow am, abi no be woman again?

Before she brings this topic up, she has already made up her mind. . . Fear woman!!
True bro- she fit don steal the guy phone number sef who knows- phone rings-
Hello, I'm your friend's sister!
Lwkm
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by harffie(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Vyolet:

lol! grin
Vyolet:

lol! I think ogogo sef dey!
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Mhizkel(f): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
I will bliv ur story only if u say hex ur boifrend not husband
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by harffie(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Erm_ this is out of the topic btw buh there's a girl viewing this thread right now she's got the most ludicrous avatar on her wall! Omg! I really laughed!
Re: Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
harffie:
True bro- she fit don steal the guy phone number sef who knows- phone rings-
Hello, I'm your friend's sister!
Lwkm
And in the end, she'll blame the guy for introducing her as his sister. Why can't she just be faithful? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Your Wife Pregnant Every Year, Good Or Bad / Mummies In The House Please HELP!! / 'People Don’t Believe My Black Toddler And Albino Son Are Actually Twins' (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.