Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (57463 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP / Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2015
Massive protest at Uwasota Area in Egor, Benin City as angry youths block roads and burn tyres. They want the state governor to resign for his failure to fix the Uwelu - Uwasota road. The people said they are tired of the deceit of APC government in Edo State.

68 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by leshluap(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2015
Newspapers headlines few years back

Oshiomole in Landslide Win

Edo Election Result : Oshiomhole wins by a wide margin

fast forward to 2015: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole

na una dey find APC [ ACN, then]........... e don dey clear 4una eye..........wey una nearly kill us ( P O..inec adhoc staff), say it is either osho baba or nobody........
typing.....

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by dunkem21(m): 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is very serious o.

I thought the man is an action performing governor.

The people have turned their back on the "Go and die'' governor.

Am waiting for the trolls to come and blame PDP as usual.

148 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Obascoetubi: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
NA WAOO OCHIOMOLE& BUHARI SHOULD GO&DIE, ANYWAYS SAIIIIII GEJ-2019

194 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Kingofdevils: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
apc is a devilish party

buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam

188 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by naijareferee: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT SERIOUS...THOUGH OSHIOMOLE IS IN APC..BUT HE IS MORE REASONABLE THAN THE FORMER GOVERNOR WHO OWNED EDO STATE LIKE TINUBU OWNS LAGOS.

ANYWAAY

EDO SHINE YOUR EYES

GEJ HAS TO CONTINUE

179 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by August21(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nigerians and propaganda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Cway86(f): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Waiting for APC mumu to blame it on pdp,

Oshiomole is a disgrace
APC are fools
Is this the kind of change they want to give us.

To hell with all of them.

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Shout out to my fathers distance uncle at Amukpe near Warri, his name is Ewhrujakpo and his daughter is Oghenemaro while the wife is Rukeywe

22 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by DebateNigeria: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
August21:

1 Like

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Gabrielwilliams(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
I heard dat the edo state governor is a performance based governor.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by clevvermind(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tell me, which apc governor is not a thief or corrupt? grin

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by clevvermind(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cway86:

Oshiomole is a disgrace
APC are fools

my guy, you harsh o. grin Nor mind those apc mumus. Dem dey make person dey verse.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by ionsman: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cway86:

Oshiomole is a disgrace
APC are fools

Oshiomhole is a disgrace . Igbinedion was a messiah.
Right?

34 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Busy amassing wealth, deceiving people with his regular kaki uniform. Oshiomole though a bandit remains a saint when compared with Fashola and Amaechi.

57 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by franchizy(m): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
When will johnathan and PDP stop all this devilish propaganda. its obvious that the governor have performed well. all this are just for the PDP to gain sympathy but it wont work. hired touts to cause mayhem. mtcheeeeeeeew

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by kheart(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hired hungry touts, dey no even reach 30 mtchewww

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Jesusloveyou: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cway86:

Oshiomole is a disgrace
APC are fools

hehehehe.that road has be bad since lucky regime,no single road were done by pdp since 1999.even pdp knows that osho baba has tried.with little money,he has accomplish more than pdp led federal govt with too much money for stealing.buhari remain d choice for march 28.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by stepone(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
PDP sponsored riot... Gej, pls go get a life.

16 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by siraj1402(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sponsored.So because he did not fix a road?Has Jonathan fix the power?Has he fixture the unemployment? Has he fix the corruption? And the same set of failed people can sponsored a protests. And when there was a protests on the kangaroo fuel subsidiary, we were stopped.When we asked them to bring back our girls we were stopped.Any attempt to ask for our right will be blocked and call it anti government protest.Let Jonathan resign first. March is near.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Burger01(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
P.D.Pigs riotcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by naijainfogalery: 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
If you tell me that Nigerians protest about non payment of salary, i would say Its true, if you tell me Nigerians protest about death of another Nigerian or a failed Govt then i would say LIES.

This thing get hand of political halleluyah boys (in Obiayagbon's voice)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by henchamb(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
From what am seeing he pdp boys are destroying a good road.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by sexymoma(f): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
naijareferee:
THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT SERIOUS...THOUGH OSHIOMOLE IS IN APC..BUT HE IS MORE REASONABLE THAN THE FORMER GOVERNOR WHO OWNED EDO STATE LIKE TINUBU OWNS LAGOS.
ANYWAAY
EDO SHINE YOUR EYES
GEJ HAS TO CONTINUE
Watch me as i #March4Buhari #Godwin

32 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by lovesamzy: 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
still watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by hotgunz(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
All politician re cons, no matter the party abeg

9 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by Kingofdevils: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
stepone:
PDP sponsored riot... Gej, pls go get a life.

bastard vulture spoted

20 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by hazyfm1: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
STORY
Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by BlackTechnology: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
That's why we keep telling some of you illiterates that governance is not easy especially in our society where critics who insult the government have no basic clue on how to solve the problems confronting the society

Oshiomole can now understand that it takes more than sincerity to govern

Wisdom born out of critical thinking and discussion is essential in making an impact.

Question for you guys

If FG ask you people to suggest 10 new ways jobs can be created, can you guys suggest 3 innovative ways.? cool

kingthreat:

You're definitely not sane
Optional2:
So! If una like made una kill una self so dat PDP no go get supporters again 4 dis election in Benin
maxtum:
osho don use Edo money bleep oyinbo's finish! lol.
uk today, S.A tomorrow.....owo wole wa....dancing grin
hazyfm1:
STORY
Kingofdevils:

bastard vulture spoted
Otenestbestyaho:
Oshiomole should be killed
hotgunz:
All politician re cons, no matter the party abeg
lovesamzy:
still watching
sexymoma:
Watch me as i #March4Buhari #Godwin
naijainfogalery:
If you tell me that Nigerians protest about non payment of salary, i would say Its true, if you tell me Nigerians protest about death of another Nigerian or a failed Govt then i would say LIES.
This thing get hand of political halleluyah boys (in Obiayagbon's voice)
Burger01:
P.D.Pigs induced riotcheesy
dunkem21:
This is very serious o.
I thought the man is an action performing governor.
The people have turned their back on the "Go and die'' governor.
Am waiting for the trolls to come and blame PDP as usual.
Obascoetubi:
NA WAOO OCHIOMOLE& BUHARI SHOULD GO&DIE, ANYWAYS SAIIIIII GEJ-2019
Kingofdevils:
apc is a devilish party
buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
August21:
naijareferee:
ANYWAAY
EDO SHINE YOUR EYES
GEJ HAS TO CONTINUE
Kingofdevils:
apc is a devilish party
buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by shadelek(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nothing last forever in this country. Oshiomomle that used to be the man of the people has turned to be the enemy of the same people. Hmmmm

5 Likes

Re: Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole by maxtum(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
osho don use Edo money bleep oyinbo's finish! lol.

uk today, S.A tomorrow.....owo wole wa....dancing grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics) / Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years / Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.