Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (180696 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Currently We Have Past Q&A For the Following Set of MASTERS/PROFESSIONAL Courses FOR UNILAG MASTERS 2015/2016 ENTRANCE EXAMS.

Below for you to download and read on your PC, BB, IPAD, LAPTOPS, SAMSUNG, IPHONE, TECNO, HUAWEI, INFINITY AND LUMIA PHONES,

Or you may print it out if you so desire.

WE STOCK SOFT AND HARD COPIES FOR YOUR DELIGHT.

REQUEST YOUR COPY OR CALL NOW. SEE DETAILS BELOW.

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW THREAD BELOW FOR 2016/2017 SESSION:

https://www.nairaland.com/2819268/unilag-postgraduate-masters-msc-2016

CURRENT AVAILABLE UNILAG MASTER/PG COURSES FOR 2015/2016 ENTRANCE EXAMS ARE:

1. MBA P/T, F/T and Executive

2. Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP)

3. M.Sc. Political Science & Occasional

4. Master of Public Administration (MPA)

5. M.Sc. & P.G.D Mass Communication

6. Master in Transport Management and Planning (MTMP)

7. M.Sc. & PGD Economics

8. PGD & M.A. English

9. Master of Project Management (MPM)

10. M.Sc. Estate Management

11. Master of Facilities Management (MFM)

12. Master in Public and International Affairs (MPIA)

13. M.Sc. Marketing

14. M.Sc. Management

15. M.Sc. Operations Research

16. M.Sc. Production Management & Organizational Behaviour

17. PGD Finance and M.Sc. Finance

18. Masters in Development Finance (MDF)

19. M.Sc. Accounting and PGD Accounting

20. M.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management (IRPM)

21. Master of Industrial & Labour Relations

22. M.Sc. Actuarial Science

23. M.Sc. Risk Management & Insurance

24. M.Sc. Insurance

25. Masters in Employment & Labour Studies (MELS)

26. Masters in Public Health (MPH)

27. M.Sc. Electrical Engineering

28. M.Sc. CHEMICAL Engineering

29. M.Sc. Systems Engineering

30. Master Risk Management MRM

31. M.Sc. LLM

32. M.Sc. CHEMISTRY

33. M.Sc. ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY

34. M.Sc. CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT

35. M.Sc. BUILDING

36. M.Sc. ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY

37. Master Of Education (M.Ed.) Educational Administration and Planning

38. Master Of Education (M.Ed.) Educational Foundation

39. Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)

40. Master Of Education (M.Ed.) Adult Education

41. Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Mechanical Engineering

42. Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Cell Biology and Genetics

43. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD.) in Cell Biology and Genetics

44. Masters of Science (M.Sc) in Microbiology

45. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD.) in Cell Biology and Genetics

46. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD.) in Building Services

47. Msc Statistics

48. Msc/Pgd Economics

49. Msc/Pgd Mathematics

50. Masters in Process Engineering MPE

51. Msc/Pgd GEOPHYSICS

52. Masters in APPLIED GEOPHYSICS (MAG)

53. Msc GEOLOGY

54. Masters in APPLIED GEOPHYSICS (MAG)

55. Master of Science in Risk Management and Insurance

56. MSC in Psychology

57. Master of Science in Psychology (Occasional)

58. (M.Sc.) in Surveying and Geoinformatics

59. Master of Geographic Information System MGIS

60. Master of Geoinformatics Information Technology MGIT

61. (M.Sc.) in PHYSICS

62. Master in ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT MEM

63. M.Sc. in ENVIRONMENTAL TOXICOLOGY & POLLUTION MANAGEMENT

64. Master in DIPLOMACY and STRATEGIC STUDIES MDSS

65. Master in International Relations and STRATEGIC STUDIES - MISS

66. Msc in Public Health (MPH)

67. M.A. in History and Strategic studies

68. Msc in CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY

69. Msc In SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS

70. Msc Sociology

71. Msc Biochemistry

72. Msc Anatomy

73. Msc Physiology

DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY FROM THE SITE BELOW OR CALL THE NUMBER ON THE SITE FOR ENQUIRIES

http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers

for all your Unilag PG past questions and answers download and enquire about Tuition fees for all depts

FORMS ARE OUT AND STARTED SELLING SINCE JUNE 8TH TO END JULY 31ST.

Do not waste your Form fees N22,500, Do something about it today

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Ralph30: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2015
winning is a habit
Be a winner
Banking and finance, risk management students this is surely your project topic and materials

Risk Management in Bank Lending
http://uniprojectsearch.com/risk-managemen…ial-trust-bank/

No matter your field click on www.uniprojectsearch.com for project topics and materials
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2015
To decide, you need to know three things about Unilag Pg

1. Eligibility for the proposed course of study

2. The Fees associated with the programme

3. The Format and structure of the exams

I will cover each below, to help you prepare and make strategic decisions.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Chiemeka30: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2015
if your thesis gives you an A you have arrived
Accounting, business administration, Public administration, management, environmental science students pls lend me a second
this project topic and material is all you need to push your GP to the next level

Prospects and Challenges of Waste Management in Nigeria
http://uniprojectsearch.com/prospects-chal…gement-nigeria/

NB. www.uniprojectsearch.com has A-class projects and materials in every department
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2015

Here Unilag Pg does not allow you to do some courses with your Bsc. you need to find out. E,g Bsc Accounting is only restricted to
read Msc Finance, Accounting or Development Finance. But there are other combos you could do if only you have the right info.

For esample Combos for Economics graduate are listed below. if you dont have this info you might never know you could do these courses as an Economics graduate. having proper info o these things is very important.

Bsc Economics hot combo

plus MBA
plus IRPM
plus Finance
plus Dev Finance
plus Risk Mgt
plus MPIA
plus MILR
plus Accounting
plus MDSS
plus Pgd Computer Science
plus Msc Economics
plus Insurance
plus Actuarial Science
plus Operations Research
plus Operations and Production Mgt
plus Organizational Behaviour
plus Management
plus MMP
plus Sociology
plus PGDE
plus Marketing
plus MILD
plus MELS

Let me know if you have any problem in choosing a course or combining your course with your experience.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
kalan:

Here Unilag Pg does not allow you to do some courses with your Bsc. you need to find out. E,g Bsc Accounting is only restricted to
read Msc Finance, Accounting or Development Finance. But there are other combos you could do if only you have the right info.

For esample Combos for Economics graduate are listed below. if you dont have this info you might never know you could do these courses as an Economics graduate. having proper info o these things is very important.

Bsc Economics hot combo

plus MBA
plus IRPM
plus Finance
plus Dev Finance
plus Risk Mgt
plus MPIA
plus MILR
plus Accounting
plus MDSS
plus Msc Economics
plus Insurance
plus Actuarial Science
plus Operations Research
plus Management
plus MMP
plus Sociology
plus PGDE
plus Marketing
plus MILD
plus MELS

Let me know if you have any problem in choosing a course or combining your course with your experience.

good day sir..kindly help access this...tanx
Bsc Business admin,2:2,2yrs 5months working experience...intend applying for MBA..how visible?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 10:26am On Mar 03, 2015
dejive:

good day sir..kindly help access this...tanx
Bsc Business admin,2:2,2yrs 5months working experience...intend applying for MBA..how visible?

Very Qualified for MBA. But like to know why MBA?
There should be a reason to make course choices at this stage. it should be strategic
or you just gave away that cash and time.

Access your career plans AND PATH and then go ahead.

all the best.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2015
The Fees associated with Unilag Pg 2015 programme

This is big INFO you should get before deciding to go ahead with your course of study.
Many people dropped their admission becos they could not make the fees.

Fees ranges from N60k to N2million. you need to find out so you can decide and make plans to get ready for the journey ahead.

There are many ad-joint fees you also pay when you get admission apart from the Tuition Fees.
Acceptance fees, Dept fees, accommodation fees (not compulsory) and others

Let me know if you have issues with your intending course fees?

later.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
kalan:

Very Qualified for MBA. But like to know why MBA?
There should be a reason to make course choices at this stage. it should be strategic
or you just gave away that cash and time.

Access your career plans AND PATH and then go ahead.

all the best.

Tanx for ur response sir,I feel there's a need to upgrade my mysef since the work I do(customercare rep) isn't what I enjoy/intend building a career on and isn't leading me anywhere..at a point I considered taking CIPM,but never did it..so what do u advise..should I rather go for m.sc? Am aware of d estimated cost of MBA(a friend said btw 180k to 200k),would like to know if its worth it...tanx once again..I await ur response..
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by haykay2005: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kk
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
dejive:

Tanx for ur response sir,I feel there's a need to upgrade my mysef since the work I do(customercare rep) isn't what I enjoy/intend building a career on and isn't leading me anywhere..at a point I considered taking CIPM,but never did it..so what do u advise..should I rather go for m.sc? Am aware of d estimated cost of MBA(a friend said btw 180k to 200k),would like to know if its worth it...tanx once again..I await ur response..

Cool Dejive.
Msc and MBA are different leagues in Pg path.

Msc is great for a professional career path while MBA for managerial. You said you've worked as customer care rep, that may not be heavy as in the career leap you expect with an MBA. Its always advisable you go for MBA after some experience - its better and profitable.

In your case, a good MSC that fit your Bsc tailored to your career path is advisable. You can do an MBA later as you progress. There is a 'craze' for MBA now, but many applicants are forgetting the combo effect of degrees and experience.

hence the term 'relevant experience'

MBA does not make you look good if you have a poor first degree plus lack practical/hands-on experience. Employers will be wary of you, except you studied in an ivy school.

I know lots of MBA graduates without jobs or good jobs.

The KEY here is the course you chose to study for your M.Sc, if its not complimenting your Bsc/Experience you are off!

Not all courses are the same. you need to be strategic in your choice.

Make your choice intelligently.

All the best,

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 07, 2015
kalan:

Cool Dejive.
Msc and MBA are different leagues in Pg path.

Msc is great for a professional career path while MBA for managerial. You said you've worked as customer care rep, that may not be heavy as in the career leap you expect with an MBA. Its always advisable you go for MBA after some experience - its better and profitable.

In your case, a good MSC that fit your Bsc tailored to your career path is advisable. You can do an MBA later as you progress. There is a 'craze' for MBA now, but many applicants are forgetting the combo effect of degrees and experience.

hence the term 'relevant experience'

MBA does not make you look good if you have a poor first degree plus lack practical/hands-on experience. Employers will be wary of you, except you studied in an ivy school.

I know lots of MBA graduates without jobs or good jobs.

The KEY here is the course you chose to study for your M.Sc, if its not complimenting your Bsc/Experience you are off!

Not all courses are the same. you need to be strategic in your choice.

Make your choice intelligently.

All the best,

Tanx so much sir..love d way u broke everytin down..respect!!

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rukkyland(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
kalan:
To decide, you need to know three things about Unilag Pg

3. The Format and structure of the exams

I will cover each below, to help you prepare and make strategic decisions.

hello kalan..firstly i really appreciate d helping hand ure extending to people in this forum..thumb up.

>am a graduate of b.sc(ed)bus.edu. nd i intend putting in for m.ed in edu. admin..2.2 graduate 2008. my eligibility status please.
>furthermore..been trying all effort to lay my hands on past questions on m.ed edu.adm. but to no avail. pls can u help..i need to start preparing now. thks.
>at what stage does d school requires our transcript or original certificate?
>finally what is d current tution fee attach to m.ed edu.adm (parttime/full time).

respect...
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2015
rukkyland:

hello kalan..firstly i really appreciate d helping hand ure extending to people in this forum..thumb up.

>am a graduate of b.sc(ed)bus.edu. nd i intend putting in for m.ed in edu. admin..2.2 graduate 2008. my eligibility status please.
>furthermore..been trying all effort to lay my hands on past questions on m.ed edu.adm. but to no avail. pls can u help..i need to start preparing now. thks.
>at what stage does d school requires our transcript or original certificate?
>finally what is d current tution fee attach to m.ed edu.adm (parttime/full time).

respect...

Hello rukkyland. you are very qualified for the course. checked here for the past questions http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers

the transcript is req during admission, dont worry yourself now about that, when the time comes you will know what to do.
tuition fees is N75k PT and N60k FT

The form will be out May/June 2015.

Hope I answered your questions.

Take care.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2015
Lets talk about

I see lots of people drop their admission year in year out, due to improper financial planning.

First seek out the correct fees you are to pay for your program. Find out the total fees, the hidden fees, the financial implications.
The form fees and what it will take to cross the whole hurdle.

the 5 stages are:

1. application
2. examination
3. admission
4. registration
5. lectures

each stages has financial implication. Plan for them.

Some courses run for 2 sessions, that means if you are paying N100k per session, you will require N200k plus others.
You need to put all these into consideration.

There is also the need for textbooks, there are other cost like field work, and other tools for science/engineering students.
Generally, its cheap for FUll time students compared to part-time students.

How do you overcome these?

1. Know your course tuition fees and or hidden fees, ask from current or past students, or ask me

2. Look at your finances- who is sponsoring you? yourself?, your partner? or parents, so that you start preparing them for it.
Things are easier if they are budgeted for

3. You too must start making plans for this with your little savings and contributions

4. If your options are very limited - you can do a long term planning towards your education, always believe there is a way out

5. Take action.

The more you put off your Masters because of no time, no money or because you want to go to "Havard" time is tickling away. you should do something while you can.

All the best as you make your decision.

4 Likes

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rukkyland(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
kalan:

Hello rukkyland. you are very qualified for the course. checked here for the past questions http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers

the transcript is req during admission, dont worry yourself now about that, when the time comes you will know what to do.
tuition fees is N75k PT and N60k FT

The form will be out May/June 2015.

Hope I answered your questions.

Take care.

of course... thanks God bless.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Hello sir, i'm a serving batch C corp member hoping to pass out in oct. I graduated with a 2:2 in history and int'l studies. My questions are;
1. Can i really apply without nysc discharge cert.?
2. Whats my chance of getting admitted in MPA?. Thats the course on my mind. Or would u recomend any other course?
3. What's the full time tuition like?.
I anticipate your response asap. Tnks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Ambjosh:
Hello sir, i'm a serving batch C corp member hoping to pass out in oct. I graduated with a 2:2 in history and int'l studies. My questions are;
1. Can i really apply without nysc discharge cert.?
2. Whats my chance of getting admitted in MPA?. Thats the course on my mind. Or would u recomend any other course?
3. What's the full time tuition like?.
I anticipate your response asap. Tnks in advance.

Hello Ambjosh,

you are very qualified for MPA, you just required a minimum of 3rd class to read MPA IN Unilag and you have 2:2.
Bsc HISTORY is part of the basic courses that can read MPA.
MPA is a good compliment to your bsc.

NYSC discharge is needed when you want to register for admission. in the place where you are asked for your nysc discharge
just upload maybe your callup letter, the exams will be in October so before the result comes out i believe your cert will be ready by
then.

the full time tuition is 112k
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by jashar(f): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Good day sir. I'm a graduate of Economics 2.2. Can I apply for M.sc Finance?
Also, what documents would I need for my application?
Thank you.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thank you. Let me get prepared then!

Hello Ambjosh,

you are very qualified for MPA, you just required a minimum of 3rd class to read MPA IN Unilag and you have 2:2.
Bsc HISTORY is part of the basic courses that can read MPA.
MPA is a good compliment to your bsc.

NYSC discharge is needed when you want to register for admission. in the place where you are asked for your nysc discharge
just upload maybe your callup letter, the exams will be in October so before the result comes out i believe your cert will be ready by
then.

the full time tuition is 112k
[/quote]
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thnk u.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
jashar:
Good day sir. I'm a graduate of Economics 2.2. Can I apply for M.sc Finance?
Also, what documents would I need for my application?
Thank you.

Jashar, yes you are good to go. Finance with econ is a very good combo, if you know what youre doing. afterwards combine with either ACCA/MBA. you are set for a blossoming career.

what you need are:
1. your bsc cert/transcript
2. your nysc discharge
3. your money--lol

basically that;s it

hope it helps

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by olamitodotun14: 6:32am On Apr 06, 2015
kalan:

This is big INFO you should get before deciding to go ahead with your course of study.

Fees ranges from N60k to N2million. you need to find out so you can decide and make plans to get ready for the journey ahead.

There are many ad-joint fees you also pay when you get admission apart from the Tuition Fees.

later.

kalan:
Bsc Economics hot combo
plus MBA
plus IRPM
plus Finance
plus Dev Finance
plus Risk Mgt
plus MPIA
plus MILR
plus Accounting
plus MDSS
plus Msc Economics
plus Insurance
plus Actuarial Science
plus Operations Research
plus Management
plus MMP
plus Sociology
plus PGDE
plus Marketing
plus MILD
plus MELS
kalan:

later.

Good morning sir, m a graduate of classics from university og Ibadan (2:1).I did like to know if I can run masters degree program in international law nd diplomacy at unilag for 2015/2016...nd another problem is that I'm finishing my nysc service early july...will dah be possible sir? thanks.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by jashar(f): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2015
kalan:

Jashar, yes you are good to go. Finance with econ is a very good combo, if you know what youre doing. afterwards combine with either ACCA/MBA. you are set for a blossoming career.

what you need are:
1. your bsc cert/transcript
2. your nysc discharge
3. your money--lol

basically that;s it

hope it helps

Thank you so much.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2015
olamitodotun14:
Good morning sir, m a graduate of classics from university og Ibadan (2:1).I did like to know if I can run masters degree program in international law nd diplomacy at unilag for 2015/2016...nd another problem is that I'm finishing my nysc service early july...will dah be possible sir? thanks.

Dotun, for MILD in Unilag is a professional course and the basic requirement is Bsc degree honours (2:2) and its seems to me you re most qualified. for your Nysc cert you will actually be in need of it by Nov/Dec 2015. so its a Yes/Yes for me.

Hope its helps.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by yapkotuba: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gud day Mr Kalan. Thanks for the gud work u are doing. God bless u. Pls I like u to send me the past questions for post graduate diploma in education. Am a graduate of English from the university of Lagos(year 2000). I intend applying for this year's programme. Pls sir, what are the requirements? Kindly inbox me the past questions. My email is usihstella@yahoo.com. looking forward to hearing from u.God bless u.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ookunlola(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
weldon kalan. Plz I want 2 knw what's up with msc Elect Engrn. D school sold forms 4dis progrm last year but I doubt if its admitt anyone. i checkd tru d admissn list on d schl web site bt could't find EE and som other courses. Kindly hlp wt info on d progrm fees/charges. Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by olamitodotun14: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
kalan:

Dotun, for MILD in Unilag is a professional course and the basic requirement is Bsc degree honours (2:2) and its seems to me you re most qualified. for your Nysc cert you will actually be in need of it by Nov/Dec 2015. so its a Yes/Yes for me.

Hope its helps.
thanks so much bro....kindly do us d favour of posting publicly on dis thread wen d form is out..thanks bro.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2015
olamitodotun14:
thanks so much bro....kindly do us d favour of posting publicly on dis thread wen d form is out..thanks bro.

Will definitely do. better still if you sign up on my blog, You will receive weekly tips and Info about the exams, when the form is out, fees etc on your mail inbox. So you wont miss anything. just simply sign up on my blog below

http://www.careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers

Thanks.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2015
ookunlola:
weldon kalan. Plz I want 2 knw what's up with msc Elect Engrn. D school sold forms 4dis progrm last year but I doubt if its admitt anyone. i checkd tru d admissn list on d schl web site bt could't find EE and som other courses. Kindly hlp wt info on d progrm fees/charges. Thanks

Hi Lola, Unilag Spgs informed candidates when the form came out that there wont be MSC for ELectrical IN 2014, just as there was none for Msc Finance, but some candidates still went ahead to apply only to discover the later on when it was late.

The school, did not offer the course last year, but MAY likely do this year, that is why you need to keep taps on their site and also check on me thru my blog if you need any clarification.

Msc EE has 4 options
1. communications
2. control
3. power
4. Electronics

it has FT and PT. FT is 12 months and PT is 24 months.

Fees is N75k for FT and N90k for PT

Hope it helps.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.