Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (180822 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2015
yapkotuba:
Gud day Mr Kalan. Thanks for the gud work u are doing. God bless u. Pls I like u to send me the past questions for post graduate diploma in education. Am a graduate of English from the university of Lagos(year 2000). I intend applying for this year's programme. Pls sir, what are the requirements? Kindly inbox me the past questions. My email is usihstella@yahoo.com. looking forward to hearing from u.God bless u.

Expect my mail in you box.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ookunlola(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
very helpful and God bless u. Sharpaly 2 ur blog sir. @ kalan
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by yapkotuba: 6:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Good morning Mr Kalan. Pls am still expecting ur response o! Pls, is it possible for me to get the past questions for postgraduate diploma in education? Pls I am anxious. Looking forward to your favourable response. Thanks.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2015
yapkotuba:
Good morning Mr Kalan. Pls am still expecting ur response o! Pls, is it possible for me to get the past questions for postgraduate diploma in education? Pls I am anxious. Looking forward to your favourable response. Thanks.

yes, i already replied you. pls check your mailbox.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by yapkotuba: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Oh! Thanks so much sir. God bless u.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Sylvesteroses: 6:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Gud day sir,,pls i intend to purchase unilag Msc form for 2015/2016 academic session..Pls sir i wil love you to forward pass questions for Msc Geophysics(full time) and that of PgD in civil engineering...with due respect sir,,kinding forward thm to this mails: iyoriobhesylvesterose@gmail.com or sylvester.osemu@outlook.com...Thank you sir in anticipation of your prompt responds....!!!!!!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Oluwaseun929(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Good mrn Mr. Kalan. Kindly send the past questions for Masters in Project management & Masters in Management to olorode.oluwaseun@yahoo.com Thank you.
Also i ll like to know the chances that i ll have in getting an admission to study M.project management that requires 5 years experience with 2-3 years experience
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Oluwaseun929:
Good mrn Mr. Kalan. Kindly send the past questions for Masters in Project management & Masters in Management to olorode.oluwaseun@yahoo.com Thank you.
Also i ll like to know the chances that i ll have in getting an admission to study M.project management that requires 5 years experience with 2-3 years experience

Hello Seun, go to my blog below to get a sample copy of the past questions

http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers

thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2015
This is what baffles me. The exam is cbt and questions are at random. How do you guys get your past questions? Or is that u guys just come up with likely or practise questions cos those are different from past question. Is it that the postgraduate school itself is the one selling this past question. I. Am just curious. Msc eco aspirant.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2015
Someone with 2-2 who studied edu management and economics is eligible to do what courses.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
ibadanfinest:
This is what baffles me. The exam is cbt and questions are at random. How do you guys get your past questions? Or is that u guys just come up with likely or practise questions cos those are different from past question. Is it that the postgraduate school itself is the one selling this past question. I. Am just curious. Msc eco aspirant.

dont be baffle my friend. past questions are normal ways to prep for exams. even cbt. CCNA, oracle, and the likes that are even done online has past questions, how people get it is topic for another day. these are past exams for such subjects.

its dangerous to ignore them.

for unilag most of their Pg questions are repeated each year.

hope it clears the way.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
ibadanfinest:
Someone with 2-2 who studied edu management and economics is eligible to do what courses.

Hi Ibadanfinest, which course do you have in mind? lets start from there.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by ibadanfinest(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
kalan:

Hi Ibadanfinest, which course do you have in mind? lets start from there.
Nt me actually. I have made up my mind for Msc Economics. But am asking for a friend. He would like Msc courses not MeD
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by meemeee: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hello Kalan, pls can i also have the past questions for phd education.my e-mail is majorfranko04@gmail.com..thanks for your kindness
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
meemeee:
Hello Kalan, pls can i also have the past questions for phd education.my e-mail is majorfranko04@gmail.com..thanks for your kindness

phd dont do exams
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by wildflower22(f): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hi Kalan,

PLS i want to know if Unilag have started selling their MBA form.

i intend to purchase the MBA form and wondering if you can guide me

i hv HND( Sec Admin) and Post graduate from BUK

i work as a front desk in an organisation and hardly see how i can grow there.

i want to grow in my career and im wondering if i am on the right track.

thank you.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
wildflower22:
Hi Kalan,

PLS i want to know if Unilag have started selling their MBA form.

i intend to purchase the MBA form and wondering if you can guide me

i hv HND( Sec Admin) and Post graduate from BUK

i work as a front desk in an organisation and hardly see how i can grow there.

i want to grow in my career and im wondering if i am on the right track.

thank you.

No Unilag has not started selling yet.

to get more details about your course guide, follow me on my blog above.

Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by meemeee: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'm so sorry, I meant to type PGD in education, sorry for the mis-typing.
can I please get the past questions related to that..

kalan:

phd dont do exams
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by oluwanoni: 1:07am On Apr 17, 2015
I intend apply for Msc. Marketing, i know alot of peeps would want to go for this program, competition would be huge, anyone in my shoes
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
oluwanoni:
I intend apply for Msc. Marketing, i know alot of peeps would want to go for this program, competition would be huge, anyone in my shoes

Big time competition. you better be ready.
Unilag is one of the few university which offers marketing at Msc level with FT and PT options, hence a lot of competition. however, the FT is less competitive.

Just be ready to fight for the few available spots. Normally less than 10% are admitted from the total lots that applied. A worried stats, i must confess.

One way to overcome this is early prep, hope ure already doing this.

its a subtle advantage used by first class students to dominate their class from 100L to final year!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
meemeee:
I'm so sorry, I meant to type PGD in education, sorry for the mis-typing.
can I please get the past questions related to that..

check me up on my blog for more
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by oluwanoni: 2:28am On Apr 18, 2015
kalan:

Big time competition. you better be ready.
Unilag is one of the few university which offers marketing at Msc level with FT and PT options, hence a lot of competition. however, the FT is less competitive.

Just be ready to fight for the few available spots. Normally less than 10% are admitted from the total lots that applied. A worried stats, i must confess.

One way to overcome this is early prep, hope ure already doing this.

its a subtle advantage used by first class students to dominate their class from 100L to final year!

true... thanks for the advise
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rarry(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hi Mr. Kalan, I'm a serving batch B corper hoping to pass out July. I intend to enrol for the M.sc program in unilag. I graduated with a 2.1 in mechanical engineering. I would love if u can give me the info abt likely courses I can offer, the full time tuition fee for mech.engr and it's past questions. My email is badexdarally@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by stellaoyediya: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
kalan:
To decide, you need to know three things about Unilag Pg

1. Eligibility for the proposed course of study

2. The Fees associated with the programme

3. The Format and structure of the exams

I will cover each below, to help you prepare and make strategic decisions.

I graduated wit 3.23..English Education from UNN...I applied for an MA English Literature last yr..wrote d entrance exam last oct n was offered admission...went for screening and wasn't cleared cos UNN didn't send my transcript. I have paid my complete fees and applied for deferment but didn't receive any notification .i went to post graduate school and was informed by d lady at d reception that non wud be sent. I just hope this isn't a problem. Pls reply cos I intend resuming next session
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by stellaoyediya: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pls reply....Mr Kalan
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2015
stellaoyediya:

I graduated wit 3.23..English Education from UNN...I applied for an MA English Literature last yr..wrote d entrance exam last oct n was offered admission...went for screening and wasn't cleared cos UNN didn't send my transcript. I have paid my complete fees and applied for deferment but didn't receive any notification .i went to post graduate school and was informed by d lady at d reception that non wud be sent. I just hope this isn't a problem. Pls reply cos I intend resuming next session

Did you process your deferment thru the dept?, you must process it thru your HOD, then after submission ou should receive a notification that your deferment has been successful. pls get that before you assumed it ok.

lemme know how it goes.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2015
rarry:
Hi Mr. Kalan, I'm a serving batch B corper hoping to pass out July. I intend to enrol for the M.sc program in unilag. I graduated with a 2.1 in mechanical engineering. I would love if u can give me the info abt likely courses I can offer, the full time tuition fee for mech.engr and it's past questions. My email is badexdarally@yahoo.com. Thanks

First, you're eligible to apply. Mesc Mech is 75k for tuition. its run for averagely 4 times a week, mornings and sometimes goes deep into the day. since you're a corper you need experience. I will suggest you follow thru Mech, check production mgt also. other offers i have are well suited if you have some experience. But Msc Mech is a a good choice.

for past questions, i will send you a mail.

hope it helps.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good day Mr kalan ,how is d MSc exam questions structured for cell biology n genetics n pls can u send me the past questions for cell biology n genetics. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
hi. please I graduated with a 2:2 in philosophy. i want to apply dor a master degree course in unilag. what master degree courses can a 2:2 philosophy graduate apply for? thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by yommyphresh(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Hello Mr. Kalan. Would have preferred email but my email isn't working so do the favour of responding here please.

I need to know the break down of the Fees for the following courses and their duration (PART TIME). If I can pay in instalment, let me know the amount I can pay instalmentally.

1. M.sc Employment and Labour Studies

2. M.sc Production Management and Organisational Behaviour

3. M.sc Production/Operations Management

4. M.sc Industrial Relations and Labour

5. M.sc Public Administration

6. M.sc Professional Ethics

Pleas this is very important as I need to send the response to my sponsor. I really need the break down of the fees PER SESSION so thy won't entertain the thought of me manipulating figures. Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by probsolver: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hi Kalan, thanks for the excellent job. Pls I want to know the Msc courses in Unilag for a 2.2 bsc holder in physics/electronics. Thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by BoniTa08(f): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hello Mr. Kalan, I studied sociology and graduated with a 3.90cgpa. I wish to apply for industrial relations and personnel management. I want to know if I am eligible to apply and also if I can get the past questions for that program. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.