Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (180692 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 6:34am On Oct 07, 2015
medmedo:
house please, are we going for the exam with our school documents like certificate etc

no only exam pass and application form( although dem no check the application form for my own)

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 6:35am On Oct 07, 2015
gddiyk91:
please must the exams pass be colored ?
anyone you like but let ur pics show
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 6:37am On Oct 07, 2015
masties2:
No SMS yet o. Panic mode officially activated.

Exam pass ready. Saved on my device will print out tomorrow . Good luck everyone.

sms or no sms, go do your exam, i receive an sms a day after i finish my exam after making three sms (two was before the exam)
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Krysstie: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2015
Primate2:

Very serious. People who brought or bought calculator had to kip them outside. Some calculators were even smashed. Also, don't bring your phone. Unless u are coming with a car, or you have someone nearby that can hold it for you, while you write your exam.

really?...what abt handbag...purse and stuff...was there a place to keep it?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by bigblangston: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Thank u lord for d victory u ve given us in our screening today most especially d microbiology aspirants. Hoping to see u all in unilag soon.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by medmedo: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
checkmateman:

no only exam pass and application form( although dem no check the application form for my own)
nice one bro.,thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by DSpokesMan(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Thank God for yesterday's exam. #GratefulHeart
God bless you @kalan for all the tips. God bless @Adebayooye for the past questions.
#TeamMDSS
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by busybee9: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hello house please is anyone writing MILD tomorrow ? Holla...
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2015
usmexy1:
26 days to go for the 2015 Nysc Batch b orientation camp,otondos hope you are ready for the training and challenges ahead, kindly get your affordable nysc additional kits on kaymu with a great discounted rate and will be delivered to your door step,you don't need to stress yourself to get it, all you need is to click the link below and start shopping.
www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/nysc-store

This is not the right page for your adverts uncle! We don pass that level tey tey.

3 Likes

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
DSpokesMan:
Thank God for yesterday's exam. #GratefulHeart

God bless you @kalan for all the tips.
God bless @Adebayooye for the past questions.

#TeamMDSS

uw sir ...how was it??...you guyz enjoyed unlike us...you saw how many booklets we were given right??
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by checkmateman: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Krysstie:

really?...what abt handbag...purse and stuff...was there a place to keep it?

take and you won't be allowed to do exam
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by DSpokesMan(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
adebayooye:

uw sir ...how was it??...you guyz enjoyed unlike us...you saw how many booklets we were given right??

My brother, it went well. When we heard you guys were to use 3 booklets each, we knew you were operating on another level! All is well! !
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by segzybam(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
@DspokesMan you funny o! Lol at people operating at another level. Yet to write mine but hope it will be like yours if not better
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by DSpokesMan(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
segzybam:
@DspokesMan you funny o! Lol at people operating at another level. Yet to write mine but hope it will be like yours if not better

My brother, na so we laugh on Tuesday o! I wish you the Spirit of Excellence for your exam. By the Grace of God, we'd all testify.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 09, 2015
DSpokesMan:

My brother, it went well. When we heard you guys were to use 3 booklets each, we knew you were operating on another level! All is well! !

lolz...Yes o...it is well
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by jashar(f): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
smiley by this time tomorrow...
Lord have mercy smiley all the best peeps.
*we go dey hail...... hail your name....
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by michellez(f): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
I'm up tomorrow for Master of Law (LLM). Here's hoping that it'll go smoothly and there won't be any oral interview. Goodluck to everyone writing tomorrow
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by emmanjo: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
I applied for MBA (PT) and i am get sms nor able to print exam pass...keeps saying i am not scheduled yet, try again after few hours.
Can someone help - what can i do, i am guessing tomorrow is the last day o.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Aseneshii: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
With this type of english, how do you intend to pass the entrance exam?
emmanjo:
I applied for MBA (PT) and i am get sms nor able to print exam pass...keeps saying i am not scheduled yet, try again after few hours.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by emmabod(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Aseneshii:
*laughing hard*.....no kee me abeg grin grin grin grin
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by braine(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Aseneshii:

grin
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Aseneshii:
ITK..how does this answer the question...kids are many

2 Likes

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by oluwanoni: 6:01am On Oct 10, 2015
emmanjo:

Oga oo, which kind of MBA are u doing just to clarify... Because the MBA I know have done Theirs already.....OYO is your case.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by oluwanoni: 6:01am On Oct 10, 2015
emmanjo:

Oga oo, which kind of MBA are u doing just to clarify... Because the MBA I know have done Theirs already.....OYO is your case.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Olivebranches(m): 6:20am On Oct 10, 2015
I am writing for mass communication today. I've not received SMS and in their website they keep saying I've not been scheduled for the exam. What should I do? Does that spell doom?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Benissues(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2015
Olivebranches:
I am writing for mass communication today. I've not received SMS and in their website they keep saying I've not been scheduled for the exam. What should I do? Does that spell doom?
its obvious that you ve nt been able to print ur exam pass?...dis shld ve been sorted yday....but its better late than never...you will ve to quickly visit postgraduate sch of studies this morning and complain,so that they can assist you on this,if only ur course of study is schedule to write there exam today..nor like dat my oga talking abt MBA dat ve written there own last week saturday anyway i share my sympathy on that...all d best to evryone writing today...one love
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by oluwanoni: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Benissues:

its obvious that you ve nt been able to print ur exam pass?...dis shld ve been sorted yday....but its better late than never...you will ve to quickly visit postgraduate sch of studies this morning and complain,so that they can assist you on this,if only ur course of study is schedule to write there exam today..nor like dat my oga talking abt MBA dat ve written there own last week saturday anyway i share my sympathy on that...all d best to evryone writing today...one love

Good advise since you're writing today, but make sure u go along with your receipt, copy of your form and necessary details so you can be aided.(just in case)
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by emmanjo: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2015
Aseneshii:

...put 'yet to' before 'get sms' if you still want to correct the typo.

I never knew anyone could be this unreasonable. I see emptiness all around you.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Aseneshii:

This was not necessary
he needed help. if u cannot don't mock him. for all u know he is in an uncomfortable situation

Always try to look beyond pettiness and add value to others that is the purpose of life.

someone is drowning you are checking if his grammar for help is correct or not.

not civil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rarry(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
kalan:

This was not necessary
he needed help. if u cannot don't mock him. for all u know he is in an uncomfortable situation
Always try to look beyond pettiness and add value to others that is the purpose of life.
someone is drowning you are checking if his grammar for help is correct or not.
not civil.
there are simpletons and there are sagacious men.
All hail the Sagacious Kalan!!!!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by braine(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
I just finished something I should describe as the worst exam ever! Chai! Unilag dey vex. After spending over 3k on PQs, nothing cameout in the 70 questionsEveryone was just complaining after the MIT exam. For Christ's sake, how do they expect me to know when IBM released the first microcomputer in Nepal? Nepal!! cry cry cry The maths was nothing to write home about, seeing polynomials with powers up to 7! Lol. I swear the cutoff can't be more than 20.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
braine:
I just finished something I should describe as the worst exam ever! Chai! Unilag dey vex. After spending over 3k on PQs, nothing cameout in the 70 questionsEveryone was just complaining after the MIT exam. For Christ's sake, how do they expect me to know when IBM released the first microcomputer in Nepal? Nepal!! cry cry cry The maths was nothing to write home about, seeing polynomials with powers up to 7! Lol. I swear the cutoff can't be more than 20.

lolz ...but we told you guys to read outside the scope of the past questions..... same happened to we that wrote the exam earlier....All would be fine...just pray

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.