Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) (2817 Views)

Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church / Buhari Meets With Catholic Bishops In Aso Rock / Buhari's Speech At Meeting With Catholic Bishops In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by dainformant(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
The All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari and his campaign team comprising of his running mate Prof Osinbajo, governor Rotimi Amaechi and other APC leaders on Tuesday (yesterday) met with Catholic Bishops in Abuja.....The purpose of the meeting was not unrelated to discussing the current situation in the country ahead of the forthcoming elections....

Source; National Helm

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/02/muhammadu-buhari-and-campaign-team.html?m=0

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Faibuhari: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Where are the photos

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wait!... Why don't they visit mosques and shrines
No wonder some pastors and priests(Mbaka, Osibanjo, Oritsejafor) are now politicians. undecided
Until you visit Ifa and Amadioha's shrine, If possible Zeus and Poseidon's temple; I won't take you guys serious. angry
Thank Goodness I'm a Buddhist.
胖子汀
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by yibomustgo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari and Osinbajo are meeting with Nigerians from all corners of Nigeria discussing about what they have to offer Nigerians. On the other hand, Jonathan, PDP, and TANoids are busy fighting INEC and undermining democratic institutions in the country.

Nigerians, you have a choice to make. I have made mine and it is Buhari/Osinbajo.

15 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Paspane: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
it changes nothing.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
yibomustgo:
Buhari and Osinbajo are meeting with Nigerians from all corners of Nigeria discussing about what they have to offer Nigerians. On the other hand, Jonathan, PDP, and TANoids are busy fighting INEC and undermining democratic institutions in the country.

Nigerians, you have a choice to make. I have made mine and it is Buhari/Osinbajo.
you APC ppl should stop this hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Splashme: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=30pt]Desperation!!! Hypocricy!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Despite being a Pentecostal Christian myself,i like the conduct of Men of God of the Orthodox denominations Anglican,Baptist,Catholic, etc than those of our tongues-speaking but money-loving Pentecostal Pastors who seem to have no respect for the truth of the word of God

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by itetemi: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
front page now
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by yibomustgo(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
shikaan:
you APC ppl should stop this hypocrisy

Look up the meaning of hypocrisy if it fits into discussion here.

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pdp is dead already, shifting the funeral from #febuhari to #march4dGeneral would not wake the dead

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by yibomustgo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Splashme:
[size=20pt]Desperation[/size]

Here is desperation.

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by yibomustgo(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Splashme:
[size=20pt]Desperation[/size]

More of Jonathan in desperate mode

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
yibomustgo:

Look up the meaning of hypocrisy if it fits into discussion here.
moral self-contradiction whereby the behavior of one or more people belies their own claimed or implied possession of certain beliefs, standards or virtues.
I hope u wont ask me to explain the definition now.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by yibomustgo(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
shikaan:
moral self-contradiction whereby the behavior of one or more people belies their own claimed or implied possession of certain beliefs, standards or virtues.

Go and sit down in one corner. There is no hypocrisy anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
hmmm, GMB is really desperate this time around.
GMB has now copied the PDP style of going from church to church. Maybe he is now 'born again', & no longer the fanatical supporter of the implementation of sharia law, & the official sympathizer of the Boko Haram, we used to know. We just dey watch you, because we know that the heart of man is deceitful and a leopard can not change its spots.

Just wondering aloud, Why he is not also visiting the Imams & d mosques. After all, charity should begin @ home. Hope he would still be fraternizing with them after he loses the elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by 1MCN: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Trust me, those bishops can never tell them yes or no but rather they'll turn it into a counselling session.

They're more afraid of scandal than they're afraid of death. Fr Mbaka tried it and it burned his finger like candle wax.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
yibomustgo:

Go and sit down in one corner. The re is no hypocrisy anywhere.
clap for ursef.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by egift(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
The Wind of Change is here. To God be the glory!

Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by benuejosh: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
march back to otueke, buhari we want.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by makzeze: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nigeria is a multi-religious nation and Buhari is fully aware of this. Thats why as a person aspiring to preside Nigeria he deems it paramount to identify with the christian leaders. Unlike GEJ that rubs mind with christian leaders only. GEJ divides Nigeria along religious line. Tell me of any Muslim leader that Jonathan visited.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by alaoeri: 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
The clock is ticking for Jona its quarter to go, the era of CHANGE is approaching.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by egift(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
yibomustgo:

More of Jonathan in desperate mode
Left hand blessing. The mic is more important than Jonathan. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
" Osinbande and Chibuzor Amaechi" should allow this Islamists bigot to rest in PISS abeg! Buhari hates Jesus with a passion.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Ventura1: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by softwareman(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
shikaan:
Please where does moral self contradiction fits in this context. Buhari meeting catholic bishops?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Scarpon(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ekwensu na aga uka

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
softwareman:

Please where does moral self contradiction fits in this context. Buhari meeting catholic bishops?
first of all sir! Pay attention wen u read.
U may want to go back up and start from where my argument started. I was responding to a hypocritical comment from one of UR ppl.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
It is important all stakeholders are aware of APC's manifestos.
Kudos to Buhari/Osinbajo train...well done!

#GeneralMarch4Buhari
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by Joel3(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2015

a friend of mine is in one africa country ( name of country undisclose here).

And he told me how lucrative the transportation system is over there.

now he has set up a transportation service and looking for investors. Money guaranty in timely manner.

Example:
If you Invest in $5000

You will be getting $500 every month for 2 years, which is the life span and contract time.

Fast now and invest before its too late.

Its profit driving if you ask me.

$500 * 12 = $6000
$6000 * 2 = $12000

= $12,000 USD in 2 years return to you for putting 5000$.

Contact me if you are interested.
PM me if interested.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And Osibanjo Meet Catholic Bishops In Abuja (Photos) by hazyfm1: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=18pt]WHILE JONATHAN VISITS HIGH PRIEST OF OKIJA SHRINE[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo Forum Lists Demands For Buhari-vanguard / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State. / Why We Are Leaving Jonathan And Dickson In PDP - Kinsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.