Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women (4361 Views)

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" / If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by lafedale: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Is it normal?
No insult pls!

5 Likes

Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by Maamin(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
your choice...enjoy yaself grin
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by Jackeeh(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm, How do I put this to you without sounding insulting? Well here goes: NO! It's not normal. You're not normal. And your abnormality began after you did it with YOUR NIECE. YOUR NIECE. Smh 4u. Go for deliverance. I hope I haven't insulted anyone o......(drops mic n leaves the stage dancing shoki).........

2 Likes

Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gosh!
So long, I couldn't even read it

Boring tongue
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by yungchop: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ride on brother... It's a sign that your death is near. It's been long that I ate burial rice, can you kindly drop your address? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
lmao!nothing is wrong if the lady is only older and not richer than u cos she might use that against u in the future#but if she is richer than u, i think it is sugar mummy stuffs grin
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by RomanceLander(f): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
The epistle is long Buh from your headline, I think it's normal.
Just a matter of choice and the reason for that choice.
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by okosodo: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
You are going
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by RomanceLander(f): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
yungchop:
Ride on brother... It's a sign that your death is near. It's been long that I ate burial rice, can you kindly drop your address? tongue

Hahahhahahahahhaahaahhahahah u seff

1 Like

Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
I dont think is abnormal.

is a matter of choice.
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by xpac01(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hope not married women sha.
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by lafedale: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
yungchop:
Before this month expires people will gather to mourn with your people over your demise!
Drop your address... I will personally see to your candle light procession!

4 Likes

Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nothing abnormal about it bro. I share the same proclivity with you. Though I wasn't raped or abused by older women while growing up,I just interact with them better. They habor a level of maturity and intelligence that entices me. They are more logical and reasonable in dealing with situations. Plus,I could hold a very productive and lengthy conversation with them without feeling bored. It's normal,marry her if you both compartable.

1 Like

Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by obiak4(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:
Gosh!
So long, I couldn't even read it

Boring tongue

you couldn't read and you comment smh for you are u that lazy book wise?

1 Like

Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by lafedale: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!nothing is wrong if the lady is only older and not richer than u cos she might use that against u in the future#but if she is richer than u, i think it is sugar mummy stuffs grin
Not at all.... The relationship is symbiotic! We complement each other...
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by yungchop: 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
lafedale:

Before this month expires people will gather to mourn with your people over your demise!
Drop your address... I will personally see to your candle light procession!
tufiakwa cheesy bro you mad? cheesy take it easy na.. Why your body dey hot? OK.. By the special Grace Of God your Obituary shall be on NL's front page before this month expires.. And I'll be the first to comment, tosyne2much shall open a thread on the TEN TYPES OF PEOPLE IN YOUR FUNERAL... type amen to claim this bro... angry tongue
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by lafedale: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
No10:
Nothing abnormal about it bro. I share the same proclivity with you. Though I wasn't raped or abused by older women while growing up,I just interact with them better. They habor a level of maturity and intelligence that entices me. They are more logical and reasonable in dealing with situations. Plus,I could hold a very productive and lengthy conversation with them without feeling bored. It's normal,marry her if you both compartable.
Thanks bro! It is no longer news that we are love birds... Everybody seems to put their weight behind us. My bride to be is just fun to be with, not forgetting that we've been to gether for years now, without any bad record to her name!
I brought out my past to see if the feeling is tied to my experiences

2 Likes

Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by tosyne2much(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
yungchop:
tufiakwa cheesy bro you mad? cheesy take it easy na.. Why your body dey hot? OK.. By the special Grace Of God your Obituary shall be on NL's front page before this month expires.. And I'll be the first to comment, tosyne2much shall open a thread on the TEN TYPES OF PEOPLE IN YOUR FUNERAL... type amen to claim this bro... angry tongue
hahahahahahahahahaha cheesy

bros you too funny abeg
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jackeeh:
Hmmmmmmmm, How do I put this to you without sounding insulting? Well here goes: NO! It's not normal. You're not normal. And your abnormality began after you did it with YOUR NIECE. YOUR NIECE. Smh 4u. Go for deliverance. I hope I haven't insulted anyone o......(drops mic n leaves the stage dancing shoki).........

U jst got me laughing out loud in brt bus, u knw dat

1 Like

Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
lafedale:

Not at all.... The relationship is symbiotic! We complement each other...
hmmmm ok
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
yungchop:

Bros U re wicket grin
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
yungchop:

Lolzzzz....heheheheheheheheheh...
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by lafedale: 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
yungchop:
A thunder doesn't have to repeat its strike for people to believe it actually sounded! For an under age like you a strike is enough...

3 Likes

Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by Jackeeh(m): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
zaragal:

U jst got me laughing out loud in brt bus, u knw dat

grin grin grin
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
There is nothing abnormal there. Apart from the fact that you were "sexually exploited" as a kid. I guess you are just not cut out for the romantic parenting/hustle and hassle that comes with dating young girls...lol.

Older ladies exude this maturity and self-dependency. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
lafedale:

Thanks bro! It is no longer news that we are love birds... Everybody seems to put their weight behind us. My bride to be is just fun to be with, not forgetting that we've been to gether for years now, without any bad record to her name!
I brought out my past to see if the feeling is tied to my experiences
. Age is nothing but a number bro. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by lafedale: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
missbronze:
I dont think is abnormal.

is a matter of choice.

Thanks
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by Twaci(f): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
embarassed I bin wan ask u to be ma val. But if that's the case, *in OJB's voice* "Am the one who's searching......"

*wipes ma tears* Anywayz, where's Diddydiva? Babe rice done don oh!
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by lafedale: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
There is nothing abnormal there. Apart from the fact that you were "sexually exploited" as a kid. I guess you are just not cut out for the romantic parenting/hustle and hassle that comes with dating young girls...lol.

Older ladies exude this maturity and self-dependency. wink
Thanks alot
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by naijaboiy: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jackeeh:
Did you read the part where he said she was older than him and he was forced into it? undecided
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by valicious1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
lafedale:

I once dated my sister's friend(3yrs diff.) Which everybody knows about in my area then!
I came out to ask this, because all is set for the big thing to happen this year(with the 7rs old lady), we've been together since july '12
Pls is this normal?

No insult pls... Cos nairalanders and insults are like siamese twins!
You don start the insult already na.....

u'r addicted 2 straffing ya mama agemates, chaii guy RIP
Re: Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women by oakson: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Life indeed is complex... Wetin face u no face me!
Different strokes for different folks! Eleyi gidi gan!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Am Confused About This Pic...a Man Or Woman? / My Girlfriend's Evil Twin Sister Tricked Me Into Sleeping With Her? / How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.