Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. (1442 Views)

What Can I Build On My Land 35ft By 145ft / Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) / Advice: Is My Land Lost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. by Itsmi: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
Fellow Nairanlanders,i am a widow with two children,a boy 7 years and 4 years old girl,i have two plots of land situated at ATAN TOWN,SANGO OTA,OGUN STATE.I want to sell one plot to establish my business and train my children,please help me buy it.Things are hard for me and no one want to help.TITLE:RECEIPT,VERY GENUINE.Its my property.PThe Area is accessible to AGBARA and to Sango,good land,not water log,its ok and direct transport to Lagos through Agbara or Sango.After Winners chapel church.Price:400k .If you buy it,you are helping me and my kids.I can be reached via itsminekk@yahoo.com Please help buy.
Re: I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. by Titan5g: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
you see that no one has responded to you. You be scam.
Nigerians are now wiser.
Try something else.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. by Itsmi: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
I can take you to the land for inspection,my kids are Intelligents and brilliants,i do not want there education stopped,after selling one plot,i still have the second plot to build on incase you want to be discouraged by having a pity for me.
Re: I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Get a lawyer and tell him to sell for you...Before long, the land will be sold..

Nobody will take you serious here.

Dalu.
Re: I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. by Itsmi: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
Titan5g:
you see that no one has responded to you. You be scam.
Nigerians are now wiser.
Try something else.
Thanks
Thanks,i am not scam.if no one respond,there is no problem,i am not here to scam anyone,i am real,i have a property for sale for real,if anyone need verification he\she should come and inspect.You pay me you get the land receipt immediately and you build it withov any single wahala from anywhere.If its sound like a scam ,its not .because anyone that thinks so is wrong and would be proved wrong.Interested come with your lawyer,police,

1 Like

Re: I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Personally, the more you try to explain that it's not a scam, the more it sounds like a scam.

If you're real, good luck on selling it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. by Itsmi: 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
CityNG:
Personally, the more you try to explain that it's not a scam, the more it sounds like a scam.

If you're real, good luck on selling it.
For God sake,are you saying having Two plots of land is immpossible ? are you saying i do not have two kids? are you saying i am not a widow,i don't just understand the idea of scam comes from,i have land for sale,the land is available uncleared physically,i have my receipt,it has no issue,no problem on it,no hidden or secret dealing,open for investigation .what is scam about this,do you people really know what scam is,did i tell anyone to pay me without neccesary steps,its wrong to merely read and conclude this is scam.i have my land for sale,buy it genuinely simple.i am not scam .

2 Likes

Re: I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. by Abbey4life: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
eeeyaa. Good luck in your quest in getting a buyer. God knows best
Re: I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. by AreaFada2: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
My dear, where exactly in Atan? Because I know someone who lives in Atan.

And how developed is the area?
Re: I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. by Itsmi: 7:47am On Feb 12, 2015
@Areafada2, It is at AJIBAWO ,Arround Freedom Gate,Jesus Fire Ministry.Tell the person at ATAN,No hidden thing,open,genuine and good.The Area is developed for living.Serious and interested.come and see.
Re: I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. by Titan5g: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2015
Just contract the services of a lawyer. period
Re: I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. by baysure9001: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2015
I'm interested and familiar with the aforementioned area..
Re: I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. by widowhusband: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2015
lets hear you out ,why dont you want to use a lawyer madam,let me add that the way u r going if u are the genuine one here you may end up being scammed instead.
Re: I Am Widow,please Someone Help Me Buy My Land. by Itsmi: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
widowhusband:
lets hear you out ,why dont you want to use a lawyer madam,let me add that the way u r going if u are the genuine one here you may end up being scammed instead.
Thanks for your advise,are you a lawyer ? if you are i would be delighted you help me find a buyer,i do not have any money on me for now to pay as fee,moreso i won't be scammed.Lawyers could get a buyer ,it may be fast or take time,i just want a buyer.i spread the awareness tentacle to get a buyer fast.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Tilcor Roofing Tiles @ Affordable Price. Xmas Bonanza. / 800 Sqm Of Land With Uncompleted Structure At Nicon Town Estate Lekki / Town Park & Gardens Imota, Ikorodu... Now Selling!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.