Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Current Price Of 25litres Of Palm Oil In Kano State needed. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Current Price Of 25litres Of Palm Oil In Kano State needed. (4463 Views)

Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. / Current Price Of Palm Oil Now. / World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Current Price Of 25litres Of Palm Oil In Kano State needed. by emmykk(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
The prices of food stuffs like sorghum,beans,rice soyabeans,onions,garri in 100kg bags and palm oil in litres in some major states like kano,kaduna,lagos,delta ,taraba and anambra was listed in feburary 2nd 2015 edition of the vanguard newspaper.

Except the prices of 25litres of palm oil in kano.

Can any1 help me with the price of 25ltrs palm oil in kano?
Re: The Current Price Of 25litres Of Palm Oil In Kano State needed. by emmykk(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
emmykk:
The prices of food stuffs like sorghum,beans,rice soyabeans,onions,garri in 100kg bags and palm oil in litres in some major states like kano,kaduna,lagos,delta ,taraba and anambra was listed in feburary 2nd 2015 edition of the vanguard newspaper.

Except the prices of 25litres of palm oil in kano.

Can any1 help me with the price of 25ltrs palm oil in kano?
info and contacts of buyers needed pls.
Re: The Current Price Of 25litres Of Palm Oil In Kano State needed. by emmykk(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Still no one in kano to determine the current price of palm oil

(1) (Reply)

Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me / Need Onions In Bulk? Order Now! / Cows,Goats and Rams Feeds Available for purchase in (South east)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.