Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

How Effective Is Waec Finger Thumb Print During Registrations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Effective Is Waec Finger Thumb Print During Registrations (3674 Views)

How Effective/powerful Is The Jamb Admission Letter / Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions / Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is Waec Finger Thumb Print During Registrations by Kabawhat: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Greetings to all ma Oga at the top .......
please I want to know how effective are those waec thumb print during registration pls, because friend of mine register for upcoming waec but during registrations all information used for the registration was his , except the finger thumb print , the problem was from person that registered he was in hurry he requested for my friends finger thumb meanwhile my friend was far away and he can not make it in next two or three days , so person that is registering him he went ahead and input someone else thumb saying it no problem that it was just a minor thing . and now ma friend is worried . please advice

sorry for my bad English please
ur candid advice please

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Rejects Illiterate Graduates Of Enugu University (ESUT) / I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. / Tell Me The Best School Of Nursing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.