|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,742,764 members, 6,506,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 September 2021 at 02:30 AM
|Tweets From The Presidential Media Chat Tonight. by Timilehin3(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2015|
Read the top 30 tweets from Jonathan below:
1. I eat Chicken not Turkey – Jonathan
2. I didn’t say stealing is good, I only said stealing isn’t
3. Those quoting me as saying that ‘stealing is not corruption’ have not said that the President said stealing is
good. Thieves should be treated as thieves. Do not use the
word ‘corruption’ to cover so many things.
4. Now that we are working with Chad, I believe that in the
next few weeks the story of the Chibok girls will get better.
5. I am not God, but I am more hopeful now than before in
terms of combing the whole areas.
6. We are working with our neighbours and we will comb the whole of that area. Just give us some time.
7. I did not go dancing after kidnap of Chibok Girls.
8. Most presidents will tell you that it is more difficult for the 2nd election (re-election).
9. If INEC conducts this election poorly, it is on my head.
10. I have not told anybody that I want to remove Jega. I
have never said so.
11. A number of people tell me the messages from my team
12. One thing about politics, leadership generally, you have a nos of people who support you but you don’t know what they say.
13. There is no hiding place for the Boko Haram again, As we are talking, only Madagali is remaining (under Boko Haram).
14. In Yobe, two local governments are affected and in the
next couple of weeks we will take them over.
15. In Borno State, we have 10 to 12 LGs under Boko Haram. The issue of security is beyond Boko Haram.
16. Politicians are instigating some young people to act in
ways not expected.
17. Several countries of the world have one problem or the
18. The issue of PVC interests me most. Before 2011
Nigerians were not talking about Voter’s Card.
19. I was already in my village when INEC announced the
postponement. I don’t decide date for election, INEC must
work with security agencies.
20. Election is like any tournament, FIFA says March, later
say April or May. The winning team will still win. No big deal.
21. I was not consulted about the postponement and I don’t want to be consulted.
22. It is quite unfortunate that there is a lot of wrong
information in the system, especially in the social media &
23. People say I mean well for this country, its true because
people close to me know I have passion for Nigeria.
24 .Anybody who wants to hold the office of the president and thinks he’s more important than the nations, it’s not right.
25. We must not put money where people can take it, like we did with in agriculture with fertiliser.
26. Boko Haram is faceless. When the Niger Delta militants
were pressing their needs they met with the president.
27. APC started their campaign before me. They visited like 4 states before PDP started.
28. I don’t have the time for social media.
29. I appointed INEC chairman and the RECs and I know that they will do the job.
30. I want a situation where every Nigerian must vote.
|Re: Tweets From The Presidential Media Chat Tonight. by tobillionaire(m): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2015|
Crap... So dis man. Can talk like dis
|Re: Tweets From The Presidential Media Chat Tonight. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2015|
incompetence in uttermost display.
|Re: Tweets From The Presidential Media Chat Tonight. by debo07(m): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2015|
He said he wasn't consulted about d postponement?we all knew he told security chiefs to demand more weeks.he seems confident about d chibok girls.now I knw d main reason for d postponement.he tinks recoverin d girls b4 d election on march 28 will earn him love and praises from Nigerians and d whole world.this guy is dumb.people will hate him more cos we will be wise enof to knw he did it cos of elections.I just hate dis guy.
|Re: Tweets From The Presidential Media Chat Tonight. by egift(m): 12:20am On Feb 12, 2015|
Of all his lies, this is the one that pains the most. Did he think we have forgotten?
|Re: Tweets From The Presidential Media Chat Tonight. by egift(m): 12:24am On Feb 12, 2015|
11. A number of people tell me the messages from my team are confusing.
Yet Jonathan cannot sack the Okupe, Abati and others that are issuing "confusion" on your behalf, or even call them to order. This is the highest point of incompetence and cluelessness.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48