Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Who Has Been to London? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Has Been to London? (8620 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Which Airlines Have The Cheapest Tickets From Lagos To London. / My Trip To London With Qatar Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Been to London? by loveth(f): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2005
This question,is just to say what you saw,nice things you witness,great funny thing you witness in londan the day you travel there or the time you are there. tongue
Me i have not been there,but i will like to hear from you all. cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Has Been to London? by hotangel2(f): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2005
I have been to London-- passed through it.. and stayed there for like 4 hours. Does that count? smiley

wat do we get for saying this? undecided
Re: Who Has Been to London? by adesodgi(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2005
i guess nothin.. undecided
Re: Who Has Been to London? by Seun(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2005
I'm yet to go to Togo, not to talk of London. I hear that there's nothing spectacular about the city, that it's just like Lagos. And the houses you can get are very small, too, right?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been to London? by adesodgi(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2005
teah..

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been to London? by nike4luv(f): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2005
london..mhm..i love it..its like lagos...soo much yoruba and black pple..their shops rock!..i love shupping there..but houses are costly though sad
Re: Who Has Been to London? by omon(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2005
There is nothing so fanciful about london. All the house look the same, there is no vibrant colour - same sour looking english man - only the blacks add some colour with good smiles. There are no billboards by the road side to give colour - just the same thing all the streets.....Narrow roads, good parks though...

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been to London? by queen2(f): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2005
Oh yea, london can never be as big as my country NIGERIA, the houses are too small to live in, narrow roads wif narrow buses, costly houses..... undecided
Re: Who Has Been to London? by loveth(f): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2005
this question is somehow funny.hope so?
Hahahahahahaahahah was up smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
[i][/i]
Re: Who Has Been to London? by madam: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2005
I have been to london... spent 4 days on my way to US/minnesota and 1day on my way back to nigeria... had an awful experience at the airport ... The place is okay wasnt what i expected sha, some parts reminded me of lagos... the streets are pretty small and u have cars parked on the street..
Re: Who Has Been to London? by queen2(f): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2005
loveth:

this question is somehow funny.hope so?
Hahahahahahaahahah was up smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
[i][/i]
but u posted it.....yea sure its funny cheesy
Re: Who Has Been to London? by SirKay3(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2005
Funny.

Well I've not been there before, but been to some African countries with my wife for vacations
Re: Who Has Been to London? by Scorpio(f): 3:38am On Oct 24, 2005
I hear you can find lost friends, families, almost anyone you're lookin for there cheesy
Re: Who Has Been to London? by queen2(f): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2005
@ scorpio..where?
Re: Who Has Been to London? by Scorpio(f): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2005
London
Re: Who Has Been to London? by nike4luv(f): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2005
i think so..its massive
Re: Who Has Been to London? by loveth(f): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2005
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Who Has Been to London? by darlingbas(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2005
I'm currently on vacation in london, its just too small and choked up compare to where i live atlanta Ga smiley
Re: Who Has Been to London? by madam: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2005
yeah u can say that again..... i am here on vacation myself... its pretty cold... i think i miss home
Re: Who Has Been to London? by pie1ect(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2005
I live in Bolton and I've been to London only twice during my time here. I absolutely dislike that place. It's a very nice place but TOOOOOOOO...congested. I guess that's why they introduced Congestion charge or something like that. Manchester or Edinburgh are better options. By the way, roads in London are too small given the stature of the city and the fact that its a popular tourist destination.
Re: Who Has Been to London? by hannah8(f): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2005
I wish people wouldn't flock to London like there is nowhere else to go. I personally cannot stand London--- there are so many nicer towns and cities in the UK. Oxford or Cambridge outside of London are really nice places to see-- and the countryside also, or small market towns. London is sooo hyped up its sickening--- and houses are VERY expensive... like £500,000 or more for just a one room apartment! crazy people!
Re: Who Has Been to London? by loveth(f): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2005
I heard that London is just like this our Nigeria,is that true.
Re: Who Has Been to London? by pie1ect(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2005
Nope!! A lot more organised... and well-kept.and...and......

*O.K, it's only a city, Nigeria na country abi-not?*
Re: Who Has Been to London? by loveth(f): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2005
hmmmm
Re: Who Has Been to London? by prettyH(f): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2005
London may be well organised and all but men the cold no get part two. Infact en its God's grace how blacks cope. The crime rate is high cos every tommy, dickinson and Haruna lives in lodon, and every one is not employed with alot of pples papers having expired and all that.

But they do av lovely shops sha smiley
Re: Who Has Been to London? by loveth(f): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2005
wow.
Re: Who Has Been to London? by ajuna: 6:23am On Dec 13, 2005
hey, guys no where like home don't ever say that not naija if it about naija, thear are a lot of place that u can go and live your life enjoy it,
sofa head too mutch men i no blam our guys ooooooo
Re: Who Has Been to London? by nana(f): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2005
Abeg,london is f****d.Thanks to nigerians,jamaicans and ghanians dat rock d place..

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been to London? by Scorpio(f): 1:15am On Dec 14, 2005
lmao
Re: Who Has Been to London? by Oracle(m): 6:06am On Dec 19, 2005
Never been there
Re: Who Has Been to London? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2005
London is london, not the only place in the U.K though, why does everyone talk about london like it's the only place in the U.K?, you say oh, lagbaja is visiting the U.K, and is going to london, this one,goes to london, that one, goes to london, everyone goes to london, whatever happened to places in the U.K like, Bournemouth tongue cheesy?, or say...manchester...leeds...and all them places?eh?why everyone carry go to london?
Re: Who Has Been to London? by Kokscity(m): 12:18am On Dec 23, 2005
Loveth it is overrated,If you have to travel on Vacation, instead of London go to Mombasa Kenya or Malinde in Kenya. London is expensive as hell. I could not last more than 72hrs and i had planned to stay a week. Too many Nigerians in a small place that makes it feel just like Lagos with a touch of Abuja but with out the steroids Lagos has. Or do Spain instead if you want to travel.......Even Cape Town SA Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forex Shortage Hits Airlines As $575m Stuck In Nigeria / About Goint To School With Visiting Visa In America / What Do I Say My Nationality Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.