Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks (37245 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors / Basketmouth Shares Adorable Family Picture On Newyear Day / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by olufikistick: 1:22am On Feb 12, 2015
The renowned comedian seems to be currently having a swell time outside the shores of Nigeria, where he shared the pictures of his kid brothers but what amazes me most is the dreadlocks, seems to me that its their family's trade mark, lol.

source

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by kodded(m): 1:40am On Feb 12, 2015
THEIR NOSE SHA

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by olufikistick: 1:42am On Feb 12, 2015
kodded:
THEIR NOSE SHA

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 12, 2015
Their resemblance doesn't exceed the nose. Where are all these celebrities sef?

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by benuejosh: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2015
by their nose you shall know them.

17 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by pretydiva(f): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2015
D 2nd guy is cute n finer kiss

14 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Sharon6(f): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2015
Dada

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2015
That his brother in the first picture looks like gay lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Ojestas(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by afeez5808(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2015
Basket nose niyen .

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by tundeayo2020: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2015
The dreaded family.

BTW why is basketmouth taller in the first pic and shorter in second pic

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Prodeegee(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmm

1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by killercute16(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2015
They try jor...but the nose is.....
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by teamlee: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2015
same look

1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by kessluvall(f): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2015
How re u my dear kessluvall?

On Saturday is valentine's day, what do you want for valentine? Just ask for anything.
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by kessluvall(f): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2015
Since you are asking,

My dear I'll just manage a G-wagon, a private jet trip to dubai and a night at an expensive hotel in Paris.

Dats all.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by upsky: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2015
waoo money gud ooo.

to me basket still have a good look than them all.

money speaking.....
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Sheenor: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2015
Lovely
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Calebosko(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2015
i see
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by quinnboy: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2015
nice name......he called him "
PLAY"
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by adezjamz(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2015
their mouth sha lipsrsealed
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by Gerardcole(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2015
They do look alike.
Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by killercute16(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2015
himkers:
That his brother in the first picture looks like gay lipsrsealed
And both of you are partners abi?...*just asking,no offence* undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by ShakurM(m): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2015
Family reunion...too nosey, who knows? grin

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks by expert1000: 8:23am On Feb 12, 2015
Basket mouth says #March buhari out of politics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Looking Gorgeous In New Photos / Gift Azunwena Ichewealth And Mabel Amiso Wedding Photos / Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.