Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari (14850 Views)

South South Gave Buhari More Votes Than South East / Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari / Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by teufelein(f): 10:11am On Feb 12, 2015
A LESSON FOR ONE NIGERIAN IDIOTS THAT THINK THAT THE COWARDLY YORUBA RACE WILL STOP BACKSTABBING AND BETRAYAL.
....Once a chameleon always a chameleon!!!
[size=13pt]I remember a certain kleptomaniac Yoruba man (Awolowo) who turned out to be a mass killer of children brainwashing the so-called Niger Deltans/South Southerners that the rest of Nigerians (Monkeys and Apes) loves them and their only problem the Igbo man. Now that Jonathan has been rejected by Awusa Fulani and completely jettisoned by Yoruba backstabbers, why can't South South/Niger Delta/South South South South South or whatever meaningless new name the Yoruba media hegemony has given to them recently see that Biafra is the only option open to them or a life of perpetual irrelevance in the Zoo created by the British and called Nigeria.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by ignis: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2015
For your mind. ...
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Franchise21(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2015
Click like for d People's General

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by watchindelta(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2015
I don't believe dis grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by zimoni(f): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2015
I'm sorry for you.

Obasanjo is a core PDP man.

Jonathan till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by quoraf: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2015
I laugh! if OBJ is not relevant why did your Otuake president went visiting him.

Good work Buhari. OBJ support will surely bring more votes.

GEJ's failure has made OBJ a saint.

SAI BUHARI!
MARCH4BUHARI!
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by free2ryhme: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2015
Since we have lost hope in President Jonathan, we however find GMB as credible alternative. We a discipline and courageous leader if we actually need to conquer challenges confronting us as a nation.

We must think our future of Nigeria first. We need a new order.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by banjobanks(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2015
Whether OBJ support U/not,U ARE OUR NEXT
PRESIDENT INSHA Allah,NI AGBARA OLORUN,BY
THE GRACE OF GOD,the deity support U.Jona is a
Gonna.#MARCH28FORBUHARI#

Amen.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2015
koikoi2:
Obansanjo dat cannot win his state or senatorial district during election is endorsing Buhari!!!!
Only a fool will take baba serious.
mcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by waternogetemeny: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2015
Really? Which vote?

OBJ could not win the south west. Which vote? Is it the east?

Dreamer. Old men and Big Dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Orunto: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2015
IBB AND GMB ARE GIVING OBJ NIGHTMARES!!!!
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by teufelein(f): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2015
One thing i know for sure is that black monkeys from the zoo nigeria and whoever call his or herself a nigerian is a big disgrace to Human's Intelligence.
"We don't see any intelligence in the zoo nigeria."
Prof. Schmidth of German's University
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2015
teufelein:
One thing i know for sure is that black monkeys from the zoo nigeria and whoever call his or herself a nigerian is a big disgrace to Human's Inteliigence. Prof. Schmidth of German's University
^ What about the white british monkeys that created and sustained the useless entity called Nigeria?
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by nzeadachie: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2015
midolian:
Obasanjo is the bigwig that imposed the clueless one on us..dou, he didn't know he was this clueless.
OR THE CRIMINAL WHO SOLD BAKASSI TO CAMEROUN, OLD MAN THAT CAN NOT CONTROL HIS FAMILY AND BABOON WHO'S SLEEPING WITH HIS SON'S WIFE

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Jnrbaino4real(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2015
Just this morning , I was watching Channels TV news at 9 o'clock, Obasanjo made it clear he has not endorsed anyone and would only do so after having a look at them critically , also none of the candidates needs obasanjo's endorsement , a man who has never won an election from his polling unit to his ward since 1999 till date .
The lord's endorsement and the support of Nigerian's is enough already for president Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Namadobi: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2015
You are right Sir.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by jossyj: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2015
OBJ remains no.1.corrupt ex president in the country to the extent that he made love to his daugther inlaw and his own son took him to court for it or what happened between him and okonjo iweala and the over 400,000,000 dallars till today?
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by TheProfe: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2015
@musiwa97.. Please speak for yourself.
RCCG members have minds of their own and U r definitely not their mouthpiece!
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by waternogetemeny: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2015
Antii corruption party, yet ATIKU, OBJ TINUBU AND AMAECHI are their mentor and leaders.

OMO U GO FEAR 4 THIS KIND CHANGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT5hWq3vfHs&app=desktop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by AHOY147: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2015
Keep deceiving yourself. Who is OBJ? I still dey laugh
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2015
bizlifelines:
What matters at the end is;The winner will still be decided by Nigerians.
I still shudder at what manner of luck could be responsible for the president losing very very important political allies to the opposition. From Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, Sylvia, Saraki, former president Obasanjo and the list keeps growing, probably to accommodate Seriake Dickson! It's so awful and his political handlers and he himself, frankly speaking,have not done well in resolving political disputes.

So how does change happen when thieves from one Robbery Gang move to another Robbery Gang they are still thieves with a different name
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by infogenius(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2015
LISTEN BUHARI
EVEN IF OBASANJO LAYS HANDS
ON YOUR HEAD OR EVEN GOES AHEAD
TO GIVE U AN ASO ROCK KISS

YOU WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY
AGAIN.
GO AND RULE YOUR VILLAGE.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by Species1983: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2015
Did you sit for WASCE,NECO or GCE? I'm just asking cos u sound like GMB....From your judgement DERICHO, ANINI were corrupt. Their lives shouldn't have been truncated by the police. They should have been handed over to ICPC. ODE

msmon:
GMB is right, but for Obasanjo to have publicly endorse a candidate is utmost stupidity judging by his position in Nigeria politics.

Stealing Vs Corruption.

*The more you talk and try to justify an action of
statement, the more you appear like a fool.*
According to the dictionary;
cor·rup·tion - /kəˈrəpSH(ə)n/ noun
1. dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in
power, typically involving bribery.
2. the process by which something, typically a word
or expression, is changed from its original use or
meaning to one that is regarded as erroneous or
debased.
steal - /stēl/
verb
1. take (another person's property) without
permission or legal right and without intending to
return it.
2. move somewhere quietly or surreptitiously.
Mr. President, I believe u can now see that
corruption is not 'only stealing' while stealing is
corruption. Basically, stealing is a subset of
corruption just like forgery, bribery etc.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by ckc(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2015
princeokeke63:
OBJ. Cannot be trusted.
Meanwhile, I made front page today. Shout out to my. Mum Mrs Eunice and to all my friends. I dedicate this moment 2 u.
Pls this front page thing. What is so special about making it? What reward does it come with?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by kraizybone(m): 10:56am On Feb 12, 2015
teufelein:
A LESSON FOR ONE NIGERIAN IDIOTS THAT THINK THAT THE COWARDLY YORUBA RACE WILL STOP BACKSTABBING AND BETRAYAL.
....Once a chameleon always a chameleon!!!
[size=13pt]I remember a certain kleptomaniac Yoruba man (Awolowo) who turned out to be a mass killer of children brainwashing the so-called Niger Deltans/South Southerners that the rest of Nigerians (Monkeys and Apes) loves them and their only problem the Igbo man. Now that Jonathan has been rejected by Awusa Fulani and completely jettisoned by Yoruba backstabbers, why can't South South/Niger Delta/South South South South South or whatever meaningless new name the Yoruba media hegemony has given to them recently see that Biafra is the only option open to them or a life of perpetual irrelevance in the Zoo created by the British and called Nigeria.[/size]
Dude..what brand of weed are you smoking??
You didn't even make a single sense! Tune down on the weed bro, you're losing grip with reality.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by babaagba1000: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2015
Sierraloaded:

http://www.punchng.com/news/obasanjos-supportll-give-us-more-votes-buhari/

Do you need his endorsement?...is he the owner of nigeria. you need the vote of the masses not anyones endorsement, but God....or do you want to sign agreement with him on how to mess the economy up as usual?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by amaraudo: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2015
the endorsement by and for spent mortals really mean nothing in the face of the interest of God.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by seggzz(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari knows that if the master rigger should support him then he will definitely win the election.
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by tbaba1234: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2015
ifyalways:
I listened to Buhari's speech.

So suddenly,Obasanjo is now a respected and honorable statesman

APC claims to be an agent of change but yet romancing the same set of people that kept this country in its sorry state.

Obasanjo has always been that
Re: Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari by boujaye: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2015
[size=20pt]Buhari of 1984/85 is not the same Buhari of today,
this man has grossly depreciated in faculty and idea.[/size]

[size=20pt]Nigerians vote wisely!

GEJ is OK ... regret only![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Finance Minister Kemi Adesun's Erroneous Mathematical Calculations. / Buhari: A President Too Good For Us- Ebenezer Olorunfemi / Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.