Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind (67158 Views)

50 Habits That Prove You Were Born To Be An Entrepreneur / 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest / Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by nedz(m): 3:22am On Feb 12, 2015
1. What goes in dry and hard, but comes out wet and soft?

Ans: Chewing gum, you perv!

2. Your finger fits right in it. You play with it when you’re bored. Once you’re married, you’re stuck with the same one forever. What is it?

Ans: A ring! Get your mind out of the gutter!

3. What’s at least 6 inches long, goes in your mouth, and is more fun if it vibrates?

Ans: A Toothbrush. Come on.

4. You play with it at night before bed. You can’t be seen fiddling with it at work. You only let very,veryspecial people touch it. What is it?

Ans: Your smart phone! DUH.

5. What’s long and hard and has cum in it?

Ans: A cuCUMber. Haha, got you.

6. What does every woman have that starts with a “V” and that she can use to get what she wants?

Ans: Her VOICE, you sexist asshole.

7. What goes up, lets out a load, and then goes back down?

Ans: An elevator. You're a disgusting human being.

8. What do men keep in their pants that their partners sometimes blow?

Ans: MONEY. Your mind is basically a citizen of the gutter.

9. What’s made of rubber, handed out at some schools, and exists to prevent mistakes?

Ans: ERASERS. Safety first, kiddos!

10. People think these are better when they’re longer, but short ones can be really powerful, too, and there is totally such a thing as TOO long. What are they?

Ans: 140 characters is not enough to express how gross your imagination is.

11. What’s most useful when it’s long and hard?

Ans: A college education.

12. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s is really long. Michael J. Fox’s is really short. Mickey Mouse’s isn’t human. Madonna doesn’t have one. What is it?

Ans: A last name. Did you really think... Oh my god.

13. If you put three fingers into these holes, it’s gonna be a shocker. What am I talking about?

Ans: A Power Outlet. Because That Would Give You An Electric Shock. Dont't do it.

14. What starts with “p” and ends with “orn” and is the hottest part of the movie industry?

Ans: Popcorn, Obviously.

15. It’s fun to do, but you hate knowing your parents do it, too. What is it?

Ans: FACEBOOK. Wow. You're so twisted.

16. Every man has one, some are big, some are small. Blowing them feels great, but they drip if you aren’t careful. What are they?

Ans: Noses. They're noses. Why would you even think... Ugh.

17. What gets longer when pulled, fits between breasts, slides neatly into a hole, has choked people when used improperly, and works best when jerked?

Ans: Seatbelts. Ew, man.

18. What’s white, gooey, sticky, and better to spit than to swallow?

Ans: Toothpaste. Dental hygiene is so important. You sick freak.

19. What gets wetter when things get steamy?

Ans: Steam boats! An integral part of the evolution of marine travel!

20. They’re powerful and fun, especially when you put your fingers in them. What are they?

Ans: Bowling balls! Hahahahahahahaha. I know what you were thinking...

21.Some people prefer being on top, others prefer being on the bottom, and it always involves a bed.

Ans: A Bunk-Bed. Dumbass.

22. What’s squishy, bouncy, and comes in pairs?

Ans: Two bunnies!

23. You get a lot of it if you’re important and successful, you get less when you’re just starting out. You sometimes do it with yourself if you need to, but it’s a lot better when it’s with other people.

Ans: Email. Calm down.

24. What’s beautiful and natural, but gets prickly if it isn’t trimmed regularly?

Ans: Grass. Like, on a lawn. Your brain is such a nasty place.

25. What’s messy and difficult to clean up after sex?

Ans: FEELINGS. Yeah. Bet you feel like a dick now. wink

***Modified***

Common guys, it's more about fun than insult please

&

Feel free to add yours guys.

Leh gooo!!...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by Davotee(m): 3:48am On Feb 12, 2015
Naughty
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 12, 2015
Hehehe...... Classic. That was good comedy up there

NL-ers and their cheeky selves....... shocked

Peoples here be making me chuckle since 2014 AD circa November.
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Op you don insult me finish na cry
_*walks out of thread*
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by GboyegaD(m): 4:16am On Feb 12, 2015
Guess my mind isn't filthy as I do not know the answers aforehand cheesy.
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by Kingsimmer(m): 4:46am On Feb 12, 2015
*falling down 4rm d 16th floor*
*typing while fallin*
"lolz...op ! even if u are jehova witness ... "
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 12, 2015
It starts with P and ends with Y. When every guy has it, he is willing to spend money to keep it. What is it?

Ans: Oh my goodness, it's a puppy dude. Seek Help!

4 Likes

Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by paulolee(m): 5:33am On Feb 12, 2015
lol...badt n nauqhty thread....
wud kip fallinq for DT popcorn, toothpaste, chewinq qum part....nice work Mr.op BT its kinda too corrupt n u wud av taqed it as under 18 tinz
**picks up bible n start readinq.ferociousli**
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by IamOpemipo(m): 5:48am On Feb 12, 2015
U jus dey curse us dey go..ahan

1 Like

Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by Applaner: 6:06am On Feb 12, 2015
op,

u know wetin u don do to me now?

runs out to de junction BT meets no one

not even transgender.......

crying.....

op,
u know wetin u don do to me now

how I go do??
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by Faibuhari: 6:10am On Feb 12, 2015
This is an interesting but disgusting riddle
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by rad8(m): 6:13am On Feb 12, 2015
Nice write up. It kinda exposes dirty minds
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by ITbomb(m): 6:36am On Feb 12, 2015
OP, you have a dirty mind
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 12, 2015
why will you insult us when you don't know what's on our mind?

Gosh!!!

tongue
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by englishmart(m): 6:56am On Feb 12, 2015
lol. Op stop deceiving us o. All those riddles have very clear meanings.
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by Godfullsam(m): 6:58am On Feb 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
grin angry grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

OP is even more pervert
Only pervert mind can know a pervert mind undecided
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by NnamdiN: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Nice
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by lordraiden(m): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2015
no 6 is very wrong,hw cn a gal get wat she need wit her voice

bside i knw am naughty wen al i chat wit ladies on watsapp is mind blowing tinz
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by lordraiden(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:
why will you insult us when you don't know what's on our mind?

Gosh!!!

tongue
permit mi to say u are a talkative.lol
registered on feb 2 2015,u already av upto 885 or so comments,more words to ur mouth or rada more mb to ur fone

2 Likes

Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by naijaboiy: 7:59am On Feb 12, 2015
WoW!

This was funny grin

Nice one cheesy
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2015
lordraiden:
permit mi to say u are a talkative.lol
registered on feb 2 2015,u already av upto 885 or so comments,more words to ur mouth or rada more mb to ur fone
cheesy

thanks
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by lordraiden(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

cheesy

thanks
uwc
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by babakol(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2015
Kul
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by pretydiva(f): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2015
M here 2 read comments
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2015
lordraiden:
uwc
okay!!!
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by BreezyRita(f): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by nedz(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2015
Zohan:
Op you don insult me finish na cry
_*walks out of thread*
In what way please? undecided
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by nedz(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2015
paulolee:
lol...badt n nauqhty thread....
wud kip fallinq for DT popcorn, toothpaste, chewinq qum part....nice work Mr.op BT its kinda too corrupt n u wud av taqed it as under 18 tinz
**picks up bible n start readinq.ferociousli**
And what section is this if I may ask?
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2015
nedz:

In what way please? undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by auntymi(f): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2015

Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Good one
Re: 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind by shegssosplendid(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
I don't have a filthy mind but I know most of it o :p shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos) / Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) / Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.