Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan (28386 Views)

ARMOURED HELICOPTERS : GOVERNOR WIKE REVEALS THAT RSG HANDED THEM OVER TO NAF / OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Jowonloju(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2015
I like the fact that OPC and Afenifere are together. Now after the election we will now know Who is the true representative of the Yoruba People.
Meanwhile GEJ should take the endorsement that he has 85% in Yoruba Land, if that will allow us have an election and vote Buhari to clean all this thugs away
Sai buhari, March for Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2015
Wild dreams of a clueless clown! LITTLE WONDER UR PAY MASTER SHIFTED D POLLS! UPN can't get 1% of SW votes, march is around d corner!!! #CHANGE IS INEVITABLE!!!

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by babaireti(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2015
Jonathan is very very popular among the TERRORIST,MILLITANTS,POLITICAL THUGS,RASCALS and CULTISTS like OPC,so we are not surprised,Mr Gani Adams the leader of a disbanded organisation of THUGS and CULTIST,wake up Man,Saturday would have marked the end of LAU LAU ,but now it has been postponed till MARCH ,we are waiting.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by okokhaerat(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2015
wait o, who be dis again? thought this man don dey outdated? he wants his share of the looted money, that is if GEJ wins in his dreams. mtchew, him want recognition[quote author=9jagistonline post=30650813][/quote]
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by BabaO2: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2015
dre11:

You just took the word out of my mouth
The pipeline contract where he was paid billions to secure it

So why won't he play to his master tune
of course that contract will be terminated as soon as a competent government steps in, that's a job for Nigeria security not a job for area boys.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by princemillla(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2015
This guy should go and sit down ....... They are playing heart Attack politics. These are set of people that will hail you until election day, they will detect n leav you to your faith.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by rabjay(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2015
85% of Abgero Endose Jonathan not Lagosians
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2015
Who is Gani Adams pls?

Is he in tge same league as Tompolo, Asari, Boyloaf et al?
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by ladej(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2015
SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO WONDER

IS THIS ELECTION TAKING PLACE ON NAIRALAND?

HAS SEUN SUDDENLY BECOME JEGA?
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by seggzz(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You will see signs on wonders on 28th in Lagos. grin grin grin

We can only see signs and wonders in the religious place. For your information, if you pray from morning till night, people's choice is number in the creator's mind. ***smells rigging***
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by babestella: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2015
Baawaa:

Gani Adams,listen to yourself!What your pay master cannot do in 5years plus,you said he will do it in 6weeks.Gani,see what money has turned you to,money has turn you to senseless soul.

I don't think you are the only sensible Nigerian. There are still millions of people who don't beleive in your deceptive chant of 'change' which is just a word coined to hoodwink vulnerable and ignorant electorates. The 'change' your party chants every minute of the day lacks developmental ideology, it's totally empty, directionless and just a mere word. APC and GMB are not an option in NIGERIAN political space.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2015
[size=18pt]This is an idiotic assumption by a re-tarded cultist and one of the cultists who have been deceiving GEJ.
Majority of people in Lagos don't even know who is Gani Adams.
Ask the first 10 people on the streets of Lagos in random sampling and they will be clueless about him.
I have done market based research on all the largest markets in Lagos state and majority of traders and shoppers who also constitute the largest population of voters are with the All Progressives Congress (APC) and want Gen. Muhammad Buhari (retd) to win the presidential election and restore national security, peace, stability and unity in Nigeria. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by lazsnaira(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2015
alaoeri:

FYI Fashehun & Gani were awarded shady contracts by the FG to secure SW pipeline what did you expect them to say besides what is the role Civil defence & other para military agency if ordinary citizens are the ones securing government properties? Maybe you ain't aware of the meeting of Yoruba leaders that come up over the weekend at Ibadan, they distance themselves from the statement credited to Afenifere, all those you mentioned are persona non grata when it comes to SW politics, ppl that can't even win their polling units talkless of wards.

Daft thought! That's what you have! These are the warriors and elders of the yorubas, they are the ones who would fall out on the field to defend the yorubas should there be war tomorrow and they have now come out openly to say 'I ain't no slave of the HausaFulanis, I stand with Jonathan as a representative of the Yoruba nation.' And you're there swimming in the illusions of yoruba internet warriors whose only tool of war is their keyboard!

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2015
oduastates:
You become irrelevant the moment you stray off the course.Gani speaks for himself.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Saintsquare(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2015
Gani Adams has spoken for himself ,its in indeed a shame saying a governor is building bridges where there is no water,product of a failed education. I didn't know there has to be water to build flyover bridges ,ugly dickface with rake tooth.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Sammiejokes(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2015
This guy is hihg on drugs who is he to say 85%. we shall see, when a man chop out of the 21billion he start speaking in other tongues.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by hotwax: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2015
[size=38pt]nO WONDER PDP is winning in South west...BIG LOL[/size]
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by franconian: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2015
85% of which most are without PVC, How do they plan to elect Jona People wey nor gree go collect PVC, na to vote dem go com vote? Well, Yoruba will always be Yoruba!

NB: To the Yorubas, words (raking) speak louder than action.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by bboshodi: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2015
Faibuhari:
The two factions of OPC have endorsed GEJ, my fellow omo oduduwa what are you waiting for.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Sammiejokes(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2015
lazsnaira:

Daft thought! That's what you have! These are the warriors and elders of the yorubas, they are the ones who would fall out on the field to defend the yorubas should there be war tomorrow and they have now come out openly to say 'I ain't no slave of the HausaFulanis, I stand with Jonathan as a representative of the Yoruba nation.' And you're there swimming in the illusions of yoruba internet warriors whose only tool of war is their keyboard!
You are the daft, you and your generation, whos leader is this brainless Man. nonsesnce
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by rileyy(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2015
Weerey bobo yen, who send him come, na only u waka come? You go sleep! Ode
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by johnpalmer774(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I have said it before that SW votes will be divided between GEJ & GMB. It is clear that Jonathan is going to win the forth-coming presidential elections. This is simple political arithmetic.

GEJ will win the SE/SS/MB. buhari will win in the NW as usual; Kaduna is going to be hot and divided 50-50 between Kaduna north & south. besides, Jonathan's VP is from Kaduna and the sitting Governor is PDP too. The NE will not be too impressive because of the activities of boko haram and the MNTF.

The APC soldiers on nairaland are fighting a lost battle. I pity them because they will know the real definition of frustration after the elections embarassed embarassed

SW Election will be divided because of all this Irrelevant people he made Mentioned , i don't even know this Guy still exist never head of him for long until this election period , Weather you like it or not this people are only speaking for themselves , Many of them can not even dictate for their Family to Vote for Jonathan, Personally i have been able to Convinced some of my friends and Family to Vote for GMB and we about 17 in numbers including myself so that makes me a Leader of my own just like Gani Adams and other So called Yoruba Elders are also leader of themselves not Yoruba in General. .........Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by endymetrix(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2015
AllBusiness:
[size=30pt]Lol grin

MAKE UNA DEY DECEIVE UNA SEF

EVEN A 2 YEAR OLD KID WILL TELL YOU THAT BUHARI HAS WON THIS ELECTION ALREADY

SELF CONSOLATION grin[/size]

So are u for GEJ or GMB
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by alaoeri: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2015
lazsnaira:

Steeewpid eediota, tell me what effect Fashehun & Gani have on the votes of SW, since the invention of OPC of what economic & security benefits they have been to you? Defend the Yorubas or fighting for their pockets, so you banking on OPC to defend you if there is war? What a delusional fellow.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by rileyy(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2015
franconian:
85% of which most are without PVC, How do they plan to elect Jona Well, Yoruba will always be Yoruba!

NB: To the Yorubas, words (raking) speak louder than action.
He doesn't speak for yorubas, this is jst a mere political propaganda. Gani goes with highest bidder, he's tout.
OmoYorubaNimi n 'm for good governance
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by upcrown2512(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2015
I STILL MAINTAIN MY POINT THAT THE MARCH ELECTION IS BETWEEN THE MASSES AND PDP.

UP TILL NOW PDP HAS FAILED TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN REALITY AND PROPAGANDA.

TRUTH BE TELL THEY HAVE FAILED IN THEIR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE TO MOBILIZE LIKE OPPOSITION.

PEOPLE ARE DAMN READY FOR PDP.

THE MORE THE PROPAGANDA THE MORE THE LOVE FOR GMB AND THE MORE THE PEOPLE IS GETTING CLEARER ABOUT THEIR POLITICAL EGALITARIANISM.

WHERE ARE THEY WHEN APC STATE DECLARED 2 FREE WORKING DAY FOR THEIR WORKERS. PROVIDE A BUS FOR THOSE WHO READY ON THE GO.

INSTEAD OF TAN TO BE MOBILIZING FOR COLLECTION OF PVCS FOR PDP MEMBERS. THEY ARE BUSY CAMPAIGNING FOR ENDORSEMENT.

NOW THEY ARE IN TIGHT CORNER AND MUSIC HAS CHANGED.

THE MARGIN WILL BE TOO MUCH FOR THEM TO BELIEVE WHEN THE ELECTION RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCE.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by boujaye: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2015
[size=20pt]Buhari of 1984/85 is not the same Buhari of today,
this man has grossly depreciated in faculty and idea.[/size]

[size=20pt]Nigerians vote wisely!

GEJ is OK ... regret only![/size]

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by johnpalmer774(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dis 85% re those dat want to take dem distiny into dem own hands and not leave it for tinubu to use it for dem. Dey making d rite choice, dey don't want tinubu to use dem star and to sell dem future. I salute dem courage, and surely jona will beccome d president and do more for d country.

You are a Failure Mr Man, is Tinubu the one only enjoying the Good Governance APC government is giving to us in Lagos , i bet you have never been to Lagos before maybe you should check it on Google map.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Popemax(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2015
Who r the competent pipo.....Buhari and Tinubu
BabaO2:

of course that contract will be terminated as soon as a competent government steps in, that's a job for Nigeria security not a job for area boys.
isi-Aki
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2015
johnpalmer774:

[s]SW Election will be divided because of all this Irrelevant people he made Mentioned , i don't even know this Guy still exist never head of him for long until this election period , Weather you like it or not this people are only speaking for themselves , Many of them can not even dictate for their Family to Vote for Jonathan, Personally i have been able to Convinced some of my friends and Family to Vote for GMB and we about 17 in numbers including myself so that makes me a Leader of my own just like Gani Adams and other So called Yoruba Elders are also leader of themselves not Yoruba in General. .........Gbam[/s].

Your votes will be split, short and simple. Deal with it and stop splashing smelly saliva everywhere. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by Johnnyessence(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2015
u better don't deceive yourself here where's opc gain Adams and fashehun faction when we voted for apc in ekiti state,Edo state and osun state in d previous election hmmmmmm.south west PDP is nothing to write home about. APC will win with huge margin d figures are here,people are tired of Gej government.
Re: Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan by dammytosh: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2015
Lol.

Oya go to Aso rock with your Power Point presentations and collect your share of the national cake.

Na u say mak dem f00l ?

All of a sudden, Opc militant now knows statistics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta / "Under Buhari, Cows Fare Better": Udom Distances Self From Aide's Comment / 51 Killed In Fresh Zamfara Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.