Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! (23499 Views)

Naomi Arinze And Her Undies In Bedroom Pictures / [PHOTO] Bovi Strikes Rare Pose With Timaya At The Gym / Mike Tyson Had Sex With Model Naomi Campbell In The Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by badassProdigy(m): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2015
Oluchi Orlandi represented Nigeria at the amfAR Gala in New York, an annual Gala which is usually attended by A-list celebrities to benefit Aids Research. The Gala event took place on the 11th of February, 2015.
Oluchi Orlandi looked stunning and also took a photo with other famous supermodels in the modelling industry, Naomi Campbell and Iman.

source: http://stargist.com/celebrityphotos/photos-supermodels-oluchi-iman-naomi-campbell-rare-pose/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by englishmart(m): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2015
you this boy eh! You are beginning to gossip too much!

7 Likes

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by badassProdigy(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
nah ur footstep i dey follow nah...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by buygala(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Beautiful dark skinned babes grin.... not like that Ice Prince's mullato girlfriend who isn't even ashamed of displaying her 'fallen heroes' undecided

I have always maintained that light skinned babes are some of the greatest scams on this earth. ... They are the ones with more 'fallen heroes', more body odour, more stretchmarks and irritating blue veins.... angry

BLACK AND PROUD

29 Likes

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2015
If only i know her.

Though she's hot and biuriful.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by demelza: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2015
3 Amazons!
Black dont crack. kiss

8 Likes

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by englishmart(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2015
badassProdigy:

nah ur footstep i dey follow nah...
lol. I don gossip jare
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2015
buygala:
Beautiful dark skinned babes grin.... not like that Ice Prince's mullato girlfriend who isn't even ashamed of displaying her 'fallen heroes' undecided

I have always maintained that light skinned babes are some of the greatest scams on this earth. ... They are the ones with more 'fallen heroes', more body odour, more stretchmarks and irritating blue veins.... angry

BLACK AND PROUD

Ouch! That hurts cheesy
We are all black and proud my dear
Sha, no beef us too much na, Shey na we create ourselves ni?

6 Likes

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by axortedbabe(f): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2015
Black is bitiful..

1 Like

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by badassProdigy(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2015
axortedbabe:
Black is bitiful..
coming 4rm a light gurl...
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by MRLINGTON(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2015
#Beautiful
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by pretydiva(f): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2015
Cool
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Naomi still shines
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by Deejavuu(f): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Pretty ladies kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by boujaye: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2015
[size=20pt]Buhari of 1984/85 is not the same Buhari of today,
this man has grossly depreciated in faculty and idea.

Nigerians vote wisely!

GEJ is OK ... regret only![/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by Tenim47(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2015
Mrs guiness
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by jerflakes(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:

You don't have to be hypocritical about it.

It's very clear you also enjoy gossip alot.
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2015
WHO ARE THEY? WHO BORN DEM? AS IN I MEAN WHO IS THERE BORNER?
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by sleekp1: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2015
Why Oluchi go marry old man when I dey here dey wait for am?

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by tzoracle: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
pls why is this on fp

1 Like

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by shadelek(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by Warlord3000(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
They look great...

Love my Naomi wink
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by sexymoma(f): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
In airforce's voice
Working on my body,
I'll join you guys soon grin

7 Likes

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
I dnt even knw her.
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lord please bless these girls with food, IJN. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by onosprince(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
So how is this an fp material, How does this educate someone or makes someone current with whats happening at the moment undecided

1 Like

Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by holyokoto(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
If Only I can get my hands on her
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by condralbede(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
stunning... but why she go marry dat oyibo Albion wen other young men dey this country!!!
Re: Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! by kent79: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmm....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Visits Paul Orhii, NAFDAC Boss In His Office Today (photos) / Patoranking Shines In New Photos / My Wife Doesn’t Allow Ladies Near Me – Oritse Femi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.