Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,931 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Order Your Fresh Flowers And Get A FREE GIFT (valentine Promo) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Order Your Fresh Flowers And Get A FREE GIFT (valentine Promo) (873 Views)

Rose Day 2016 HD Images, 3D Pics, Flowers Animation Photos / Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) / Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Your Fresh Flowers And Get A FREE GIFT (valentine Promo) by MissAddy: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Order any of our beautiful flower bouquet and get ANY ONE of the following free with it:

- Bottle of wine
- Box of Chocolate
- Teddy Bear

Feel free to contact us on 08138229500
BB PIN: 2B9097BD
E-mail : adrinbello@yahoo.co.uk

We guarantee delivery of your fresh flowers. Holla now!!!

Re: Order Your Fresh Flowers And Get A FREE GIFT (valentine Promo) by Bublens: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2022
Hi, long thought about a gift for girl's birthday. In the end I forgot to buy flowers, suggest a fast flower delivery. I would like the flowers to be beautiful.
Re: Order Your Fresh Flowers And Get A FREE GIFT (valentine Promo) by Bublens: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Thought about buying a big bouquet of roses. Maybe white ones, but not everywhere the quality of roses is good right now. It's almost the end of summer already. Roses are not so often found.
Re: Order Your Fresh Flowers And Get A FREE GIFT (valentine Promo) by Bublens: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2022
I found the answer for me. And I found a great flower delivery service.
Right thing by planning to buy flowers, girls love flowers very much. Try to buy a big bouquet, she will be incredibly happy. I order flowers for my girlfriend all the time https://kvitna.ua/?lang=en here. I like the fact that they always have fresh flowers, they are beautifully packaged, and you can also ask them to put a beautiful note with wishes.

(1) (Reply)

Grand Finale Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State Nigeria Pageant / Fuddies And Ace Events Now In Sagamu!!! / [70th] Independence Day 15 August 2016 Anchoring Script Lines Speech For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.