Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Goodluck The Lame Duck President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck The Lame Duck President (673 Views)

Your Presidency Has Become Lame-duck, Resign Now — Jibrin Tells Buhari / Nigeria's Lame Duck CBN Governor Takes A Bashing / Goodluck The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck The Lame Duck President by kemmy100: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2015
Yesterday, the president of this great country, said he had not been informed about the postponement of the elections, neither by his security chief, the military heads, jega, etc. All these people are people he has appointed, these are people who work in his administration. By claiming to not have any idea, the president has just admitted to not being in control or head his government. So anyone in the GEJ cabinet can say or do anything without the head of the government and in this case postpone general elections without any approval.
We cannot continue to be ruled by that kind of inadequate leadership
GMB
GMB for proper leadership
Re: Goodluck The Lame Duck President by jars9: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2015
Bastard your entire generation is lame and can never reach GEJs shoe.
Re: Goodluck The Lame Duck President by jars9: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2015
Bastard your entire generation is lame and can never reach GEJs shoe.

kemmy100:
Yesterday, the president of this great country, said he had not been informed about the postponement of the elections, neither by his security chief, the military heads, jega, etc. All these people are people he has appointed, these are people who work in his administration. By claiming to not have any idea, the president has just admitted to not being in control or head his government. So anyone in the GEJ cabinet can say or do anything without the head of the government and in this case postpone general elections without any approval.
We cannot continue to be ruled by that kind of inadequate leadership
GMB
GMB for proper leadership
Re: Goodluck The Lame Duck President by kemmy100: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2015
Like a proper GEJite, when told the truth call people names. Next pls

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck The Lame Duck President by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
kemmy100:
Like a proper GEJite, when told the truth call people names. Next pls
I Decree, may you and your generation even to your 7th generation be cured as you have cursed our president.
May all your children and great grand children be lame, dumb, blind, deaf and cursed till eternity.

Hopeless and jobless bastard and i.d.i.o.t like you, insulting GEJ.
Re: Goodluck The Lame Duck President by kestolove95(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
I pity gej and supporters..
And d end dey mush shout sai buhari
Re: Goodluck The Lame Duck President by kemmy100: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
masterpower:

I Decree, may you and your generation even to your 7th generation be cured as you have cursed our president.
May all your children and great grand children be lame, dumb, blind, deaf and cursed till eternity.
Hopeless and jobless bastard and i.d.i.o.t like you, insulting GEJ.
Another gejite, next

(1) (Reply)

Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Oftrainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Patience Jonathan Destroys English Totally (video) / Fani Kayode, Jonathan's Night-soil-man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.