Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Okada Helmets - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Okada Helmets (820 Views)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / Okada Man Carrying Goats In Onitsha / Okada Riders Use Unappropriate Helmets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Helmets by Losotu(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2009
Nigerian leaders are stupid, let them put themselves in our shoes by parking their cars and staying by the roadside to board a bike, what do u think will happen? Imagine a normal human being putting different helmet used by both abnormal and normal human being on his head that he/she is still praying to be a leader someday. Where do you think we are heading to in Nigeria. Is this a way forward or way backward?
Re: Okada Helmets by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 05, 2009
@ topic

So you'd rather die that use a helmet that has been used by an unknown person? Tell me: who is the stupid one here?
Re: Okada Helmets by Encomium(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2009
Losotu, you are simply not aware of the benefits that are in the use of helmet. Must Nigerians be forced to use something that will benefit them, the other time it was the use of seat belt. May God help people like you likewise other Nigerians that think and behave like you.
Re: Okada Helmets by Raymond88(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2009
Losotu:

what do u think will happen? Imagine a normal human being putting different helmet used by both abnormal and normal human being on his head that he/she is still praying to be a leader someday.
You can eat in restaurants using utensils by a different human being, you can buy second hand clothes used by different human beings, you can sleep in hotel rooms used by different human beings, but you can't put on a simple helmet made to preserve your own life! WOW. I wonder why we do these things to ourselves, it's quite sad.  sad
Re: Okada Helmets by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 13, 2009
imagine a helmet created for my head size, i buy the idea but those helmet wont fit, i wear them on my kneel instead, moreover,, i dont see helmet around, all i see are saftey caps.

(1) (Reply)

The Oldest Nairaland Member? / Able Bodied People Needed I.e Ex Military & Police Officers / Glo 25k/s Call Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.