Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Valentine (feb 14th) Is Around The Corner!!! Time To Break Up - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Valentine (feb 14th) Is Around The Corner!!! Time To Break Up (738 Views)

Valentine Is Around The Corner! Time To Break-up / December Is Around The Corner! Time To Break Up!!! / Time To Break Up ( Feb 14th Valentine) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine (feb 14th) Is Around The Corner!!! Time To Break Up by sollysms(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
VALENTINE (FEB 14th) IS AROUND THE CORNER!!! TIME TO BREAK UP LOL!!!...
Guys Are Like:

CASE.1*
U saw me sweeping my room n u never care 2
collect the broom
and finish d sweeping, *Its over!

*CASE.2*
U don't bend properly wen u sweep, U wil
have Pride issues, & i can'tmarry a proud woman, *its over

*CASE.3*
Did u just call me honey? You are trying to say my mum is a Bee?
We'redone! *its over

*CASE.4*
My mum checked my future, you are not in it.
*its over

*CASE.5*
Baby my mum says dat there are a lot of witches in ur village (eg.
EDO St8) so we can't go out anymore! *its
over

*CASE.6*
Why would u tell me to watch Keeping up wit
the Kardashians
Reality show wen champions league match is on now?! U want to mock me abi? *Its over

*CASE.7*
U smiled at d guy in the car while we were trekking. *its over

*CASE.8*
U don't use ma picture as ur profile picture,
*its over!

*CASE.9*
After a while I missed u, U hug me instead of
kissing me *it's over

*CASE.10*
Anytime u enter my house network will disappear *it's over and over!

*CASE.11*
I gave you six eggs, boil 3 and fry 3, you boiled the wrong 3 and fried the wrong 3,U even cook d eggs instead of boil, *it's over!

*Aaahhhhhh!!! # BABIE Its Over...ADD YOURS.
www.ekitionline.com

2 Likes

Re: Valentine (feb 14th) Is Around The Corner!!! Time To Break Up by Trinxie(f): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lol...ROTFL....case 10 is sooo hilarious

Case 12
in church, the pastor said "Tell your neighbour "God loves you"...and you turned to the man on the other side. So you cannot love me as your self because am not your neighbour. Remember the bible says love your neighbour as yourself. And you attempted to commit suicide as a teenager so if u can try to kill yourself, then you will not only kill me but u will kill my dead body. All because am not your neighbor.
SO ITS OVER.

1 Like

Re: Valentine (feb 14th) Is Around The Corner!!! Time To Break Up by holyteeboy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Case 6&10 are funny

Case 21 Whenever you wake up in the morning you are always the first to brush teeth my mum said never trust people like that *its over*

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Said To Jonathan, His Excellency Abeg, Make I Go Pee & He Went To Buhari / OBA AKIOLU APOLOGISES!!:::I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol / Imagine This Scenario With Your New Girl-friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.