Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner (33579 Views)

My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by donfineboi: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
When there is incompatibility it clearly means ones expectations is not met, or ones desire is cut short.

There's usually a synergy in sexual compatibility and this synergy is triggered by some factors. I will name them.

1. Attraction. Sexual attraction. I will like to ask you some personal questions on this. What do u find attractive about her? I mean sexually? Is her looks? Dressing? Gestures?

We need to dialogue visit my site

www.browngarri.com

or u can email me at browngarrimail@gmail.com

Free of charge counselling it wont cost u a kobo.

Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I am trying. smiley

Thank you. smiley
Thanks girl, you did great...even if he's been "insincere"...You acted different from the rest winkcool
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by olympus121: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Grendel:

let me be plain cheesy
i nor dey enjoy having sex with her but when i do outside ... omo na sweet ooo
U don dey cheat already na.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:

And you think lubricants are the way to help this woman relax and enjoy s*ex more?

It should help.
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks girl, you did great...even if he's been "insincere"...You acted different from the rest winkcool

I think, he knows it was a mistake.

Anyway, why not be part of a solution? wink
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Generals02:

It should help.

Who will it help? You or her?

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Chidonc(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Grendel:

well, i don't think she is ready to change because i don't enjoy having se**x with and she do complain of pains

How she no go complain of pains when u go take alomo,origin and 2 bottles of big stout b4 u enter her under world, BROS take am easy oh her, na love makin, no b fight.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by sylve11: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dyt:
Do u love her enuf?

Abi na broda n sis relationship
Reminds me of a funny thread
cheesy grin

aro candidate, u don reach here? grin grin cool
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Who will it help? You or her?

Ok I get it. But if you have to be lighting candles, burning incense and doing 2hrs cuddling everyday just to get her wet and relaxed then something is wrong. Lubricants should help with easier penetration, hence lesser pain. I'm only looking for something easier, not total solution.
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I think, he knows it was a mistake.

Anyway, why not be part of a solution? wink

I concur totally...smiley

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by sylve11: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dyt:

Love making is not abt size of joystick
Its from within
*hammer*

hammer indeed! cool
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
emusmith:

I concur totally...smiley

I like your signature. smiley
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Generals02:

Ok I get it. But if you have to be lighting candles, burning incense and doing 2hrs cuddling everyday just to get her wet and relaxed then something is wrong. Lubricants should help with easier penetration, hence lesser pain. I'm only looking for something easier, not total solution.

Once she learns to enjoy s*ex, she will also like quickies. wink

Lubricants will not help a woman who does not enjoy s*ex.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by kikelomojessy(f): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Grendel:
madam, why the insult? i'm been plain and sincere here please.

no insult for God's sake

Leave God out of it, U̶̲̥̅̊ say no insult, but why? In ur post U̶̲̥̅̊ said U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt want to cheat on her, but U̶̲̥̅̊ ar doin it outside wch in ur word 'is sweet'.
Mtcheeeee!
U̶̲̥̅̊ want popularity and U̶̲̥̅̊ don get am, abi?

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I like your signature. smiley

Thanks wink

Can you say same?
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks wink

Can you say same?

No, I am a woman. tongue
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Euckybaby(f): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Grendel:

i tired ooo.

and no be say my dj too big or too long
which one is dj?
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:

No, I am a woman. tongue

A complex statement...Married? wink
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Grendel, I forgot to mention, make sure you are always FRESH and CLEAN from head to toe and that you smell good. It is very important to women.

By the way, playing nice music, slow jamzzz, might help create the right atmosphere too. wink

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
emusmith:

A complex statement...Married? wink

Indeed. smiley

No, I am not married, you?
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Indeed. smiley

No, I am not married, you?

Nah... Hoping to...smiley...this year wink
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by baralatie(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Grendel:

let me be plain cheesy
i nor dey enjoy having sex with her but when i do outside ... omo na sweet ooo
sorry o!

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Erm if you really love her, you can consciously change her and make her to be as you want on bed. People give this excuse and I laugh... anyone can be better on bed, depends on you and how you handle it.

Plus, give more details. I dunno what particular area to advise on.
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
emusmith:

Nah... Hoping to...smiley...this year wink

I wish you the best of luck. wink
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I wish you the best of luck. wink

Thanks... You're still far from it? wink
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks... You're still far from it? wink

I am not a fan of the marriage institution, to be honest.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by shellicon(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
My dear, sometimes infection can cause pains. Let her go for medical checkup if she is okay then try pre-intimacy before penetrating. Love her cos she is ur wife
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I am not a fan of the marriage institution, to be honest.

Why?
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
emusmith:

Why?

1. I consider the wedding ceremony stressful and a waste of money.
2. I can't promise anyone to love them till the day I die and nobody can promise me to love me till the day they die. Feelings change over time.
3. I believe that having a marriage certificate makes people take their spouses for granted, they stop trying and giving their best.
4. Once you have kids, you are a family and you better stay together until the kids are grown unless you have very serious issues that make you depressed or threaten your life, again no marriage certificate necessary to do this.
5. Many marriages are unhappy.
6. The divorce rate is rising.
7. I am a free human being, I am not going to sign a contract that will compel me to live with someone forever even if it is no longer for our good.
8. Marriage offers nothing I would want to have and nothing I can't have without marriage.

I hope, I have not discouraged you, TV01 will be angry with me. undecided

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
carefreewannabe:

1. I consider the wedding ceremony stressful and a waste of money.
2. I can't promise anyone to love them till the day I die and nobody can promise me to love me till the day they die. Feelings change over time.
3. I believe that having a marriage certificate makes people take their spouses for granted, they stop trying and giving their best.
4. Once you have kids, you are a family and you better stay together until the kids are grown unless you have very serious issues that make you depressed or threaten your life, again no marriage certificate necessary to do this.
5. Many marriages are unhappy.
6. The divorce rate is rising.
7. I am a free human being, I am not going to sign a contract that will compel me to live with someone forever even if it is no longer for our good.
8. Marriage offers nothing I would want to have and nothing I can't have without marriage.

I hope, I have not discouraged you, TV01 will be angry with me. undecided

Nice points- You're intelligent.

I don't know what to say embarassed

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by Grendel(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Thank you all for the great advices .... I am grateful.

She has apologized for to this morning for the act of been selfish and not willing to share the only thing that brings unity into a relationship.

I've forgiven and forget about the past. Now I will apply all the positive advices I've gotten here to strengthen the our love.

Thank you all once again.

Respect to all Nairalanders cheesy
Re: When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner by segcymoor(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Na wah o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. / Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo / I Didnt Like My Dad When I Was A Kid And Still Dont Like Him Now I'm Grown Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.