Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,963 members, 7,803,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2944550 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
piicity:
Na you be his gf
None ur biz tho smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Are u a mod ?
It said something about hacking at the bottom when u want to register

Moderator? No.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by midolian(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
temitemi1:
For where Let midolian show how much he loves u by coming down all d way from sokoto to ilorin nah cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na taraba I dey na..and na 2days journey. I go still come ilorin to show how much I luv her.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Moderator? No.
Ok oh ..
Will have another look
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Is that you rocking with me? tongue embarassed
Lol dats not me nau
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lmao ggrin nor go kill me
Why did you sing such, and mention me too
ggrin:
spoil u ke?undecided

U wey don rotten tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by temitemi1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nah u won do wayo with me nah. I too fine for any woman to dey use me pa nah cool
Aminat508:
hmmm u won take me do wayoo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sinnzu:
I'll soon have some "me" time, then i'll have time to properly admin it. Right now we have about a thousand reg members, and a few hundred topics, but when its launched, it'll hit Africa real hard!
Ok send me d details when u ready
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sinnzu:
This really cracked me upgringringrin

LOL.cheesy

Anonymous International members are ANONYMOUS.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
na wetin we dey talk abt nw na... Hw e go be? Or should I pm u?
pm me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Aminat508(f): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Nah u won do wayo with me nah. I too fine for any woman to dey use me pa nah cool
lolzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Good evening sorry night
Aminat508:
lolzzzzzzzzzz
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Ok send me d details when u ready
Surely will do!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
It is part of my biz cos am seun's member so i must know his gf
LadyBoss1:

None ur biz tho smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Aminat508(f): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
piicity:
Good evening sorry night
evening bro

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

LOL.cheesy

Anonymous International members are ANONYMOUS.cheesy
gringringringringringringringrin always anonymouscheesycheesy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
I know ur scope,you wana create a forum for africa
Sinnzu:
Surely will do!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
piicity:
It is part of my biz cos am seun's member so i must know his gf
Lol ask him
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by YanShforSale(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
piicity.how much
You go pay
If I become a
Mod and drive
Traffic to ya site cool

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sassybae:
Lmao ggrin nor go kill me Why did you sing such, and mention me too
so u understand yoruba shocked

sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Gerrarahia mehhhhhn undecided
elepon blueundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
oh thank God abeg... Befor I enta wrong site... I was even tinkn u and plicity r workn togeda...am sendn u a pm imediately
Lol. Nah... The problem with most of these mushroom forums is that they just wanna be like NL! They even run to the same NL to recruit members. Most of em get launched today and commence selling ads tomorrow forgeting it took NL close to 12 years to throw in the ads feature.
Relax in watch them crumble while they wait patiently for that adsence money cheesygrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lol ggrin not really oo grin
ggrin:
so u understand yoruba shocked

sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by temitemi1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mine is just four hours.... Midolian, if u truly want to show aminat508 how much u love her, show that by trekking from taraba-ilorin cool
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na taraba I dey na..and na 2days journey. I go still come ilorin to show how much I luv her.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sinnzu:
Lol. Nah... The problem with most of these mushroom forums is that they just wanna be like NL! They even run to the same NL to recruit members. Most of em get launched today and commence selling ads tomorrow forgeting it took NL close to 12 years to throw in the ads feature.
Relax in watch them crumble while they wait patiently for that adsence money cheesygrin

Exactly. Bring something else to the table. The reason why Telegram app isn't popular is because it is exactly like Whatsapp.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Then that's not me tongue
LadyBoss1:

Lol dats not me nau
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
I know you want it. But you won't get it. That's your punishment
ggrin:
elepon blueundecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.