Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2942534 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LEvuls(m): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

very well, thank you. and how are you
am doing good missed Ur chat
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
That place boring like die. I dey travel to Texas this Sunday. School things
am only spending 14th ans 15th there,so i dont really care.7pm on 15th,already back to my Ny
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Yeah am good now thanks. Am just chilling lowkey in the evening I'll probably hang out with friends before I travel.

I consider myself a Hawk cool flies are too small for me. Babe forget that thing cool

Ok. Enjoy.. let me know when you start school

Lol hawk..please. I was even promoting you with that fly self...youre more like a maggot
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. Just came online. Overtired dey worry your boy cry
not only you,You know today is friday grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
LEvuls:

am doing good
missed Ur chat

Lol our deep chats abi tongue hows the gidi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
sure no p.

You this girl you get sharp mouth. A whole me.........Maggot lipsrsealed

If you know how many people tap their inspiration from me. You won't type that Blasphemy undecided
Gurgle:

Ok. Enjoy.. let me know when you start school

Lol hawk..please. I was even promoting you with that fly self...youre more like a maggot
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
You dey come for party?
olajorn:
am only spending 14th ans 15th there,so i dont really care.7pm on 15th,already back to my Ny
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
You dey come for party?
i dey come See my friend grin...That kind friend wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
olajorn:
i dey come See my friend grin...That kind friend wink

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LEvuls(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol our deep chats abi tongue hows the gidi
they missed Ur warmed msg, how pale nah cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yea. Double?
olajorn:
not only you,You know today is friday grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=DashMeYansh post=37200543][/quote]funny,Na You be boss..if You can just dash me yansh,i will be grateful grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Yea. Double?
sure grin...Na si i see am
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ohboy dem never upgrade you. Business is drawing to closer bankruptcy now. I no dey dash again. Na for sale I dey do now angry
olajorn:
funny,Na You be boss..if You can just dash me yansh,i will be grateful grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Ohboy dem never upgrade you. Business is drawing to closer bankruptcy now. I no dey dash again. Na for sale I dey do now angry
but as for padi,i go fit See discousnt...Its summer naa,yansh is suppose to be on sale...buy one get one free or atleast 40% off grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
LEvuls:

they missed Ur warmed msg, how pale nah cool

Lol I guess "pale" means abroad but my pidgin always fails me...if that's what you mean then its fine..very warm and beautiful tonight
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
IF you want discount, go and buy at Walmart tongue
olajorn:
but as for padi,i go fit See discousnt...Its summer naa,yansh is suppose to be on sale...buy one get one free or atleast 40% off grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Na enjoyment you dey o
olajorn:
sure grin...Na si i see am
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
IF you want discount, go and buy at Walmart tongue
walmat dont sell original yansh sad,ok i will pay half...deal?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Na enjoyment you dey o
God give You that kind of enjoyment too oo grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
vizkiz:

guilty!
But like I mentioned earlier, experience is the best teacher. So how did you cope then? How did you overcome the heartache, the betrayal and all that...

Well all that was secondary to the annoyance I felt with myself for not stopping it sooner even when the signs were staring me in the face..so what made me feel better was to find out why I did that and know how to prevent myself next time..in any case, that's all we can do. What about you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HDee(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I guess "pale" means abroad but my pidgin always fails me...if that's what you mean then its fine..very warm and beautiful tonight
Lol grin 'pale' means 'father'. *laughs again*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Deal. Just drop $300 cool
olajorn:
walmat dont sell original yansh sad,ok i will pay half...deal?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
sure no p.

You this girl you get sharp mouth. A whole me.........Maggot lipsrsealed

If you know how many people tap their inspiration from me. You won't type that Blasphemy undecided

Lol if you don't keep quiet there I will even reduce you more, to a single-celled organism cool

In fact the next time you are banned I think you should just accept yourself for who you are and take on the moniker "E. Coli" or "Salmonella"

The inspiration they tap from you can only be the kind of inspiration that encourages people to commit atrocities...so I don't see it as anything to write home about grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
HDee:
Lol grin 'pale' means 'father'. *laughs again*

Lol leave me embarassed ..i actually googled it and it said "father" but it didn't make sense to me at that time

anyway hes fine lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hehehehehehe. Amen o and the strength
olajorn:
God give You that kind of enjoyment too oo grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Deal. Just drop $300 cool
day light robbery cheesy $300 for yansh?...You forgot i live in brooklyn?Oya come get yansh for free cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehehehehe. Amen o and the strength
grin grin God will provide the strenght once You become born again tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol leave me embarassed ..i actually googled it and it said "father" but it didn't make sense to me at that time

anyway hes fine lol
Babe i never forget oh
I'll post it next friday .. wink hope ur good
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nigerianium howdy .. Wts popping friday vibe smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Babe i never forget oh
I'll post it next friday .. wink hope ur good

Hi, yeah I am..hope you are too.. and thanks a lot, I appreciate it smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
BROOKLYN yansh is substandard. That one go don born 4 kids. Na so it go wide like Chesapeake Bay lipsrsealed
olajorn:
day light robbery cheesy $300 for yansh?...You forgot i live in brooklyn?Oya come get yansh for free cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.