Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2949427 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

A cheat feels everyone is a cheat grin

If I say I believe you, will you believe me? grin
im not a cheat so idk what you could possibly be talking about grin

believe what grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Some Nigga.....likely a Sadist of a _BIT©H undecidedthrew him into the fiery pits of hell. Word on the street. He needs 3 more days to cool off embarassed
Gurgle:

Whatt cleats. No more DMY?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
a space in space is no space......... Buh a space created out of full is a space.... Now sad open your heart and put me there

Lol Grammarian, who send you

My heart is closed for the time being
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
olajorn:
civil Egnr

I no think i see am...make i go check again
eeyah i'm impressed
why u no school for 9ja
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:
im not a cheat so idk what you could possibly be talking about grin
believe what grin
This is just an evidence your mind is not here
Well, read over if u care grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:
Some Nigga.....likely a Sadist of a _BIT©H undecidedthrew him into the fiery pits of hell. Word on the street. He needs 3 more days to cool off embarassed

Lol I think it was that story about high gele that did it...you should know not to criticize gele...I guess you've been away for too long.. lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

eeyah i'm impressed
why u no school for 9ja

d same reason u no go school for naija tongue..I go school for naija but i no finish....if i finish for oau...Na 2nd class lower in microbiology i go come out with
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
But it's true now those Gele are creative machinations the devil uses in trapping souls angry

All this mods make my love for forums grow thin by the day. 9 yrs ago Seun was licking ass and begging us to Post topics. Now he and his mods have grown arrogant lipsrsealed
Gurgle:

Lol I think it was that story about high gele that did it...you should know not to criticize gele...I guess you've been away for too long.. lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
olajorn:
d same reason u no go school for naija tongue..I go school for naija but i no finish....if i finish for oau...Na 2nd class lower in microbiology i go come out with
u no know the reason i no go school for naija tongue
i suppose go to Unilag o.... and my friends are there cry

yeah that whole JAMB ish is so annoying my father wanted to have a heart attack grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:
But it's true now those Gele are creative machinations the devil uses in trapping souls angry

All this mods make my love for forums grow thin by the day. 9 yrs ago Seun was licking ass and begging us to Post topics. Now he and his mods have grown arrogant lipsrsealed

The thing is, why didn't you just get up and find another seat? You were just looking for a reason to leave the church or what

Lol, get ready to lose this one too..oh dear lipsrsealed

Maybe I will too for quoting you.. Seun I no do anything o...I never even mention you before...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol Grammarian, who send you

My heart is closed for the time being
wow only 4 time being buh open to human being. Dahs y u always my .........
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

see how dem dey para for us....
lets leave their thread for them abeg grin

Lol I cant believe we are now known for derailing...nawa...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
I'm beginning to suspect Gurgle to be a witch, she no dey ever sleep for night.

MrsPhyno possibly is possibly her nemesis, they are always at loggerhead most time.

Yeah, I just said that. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
wow only 4 time being buh open to human being. Dahs y u always my .........

Lol youd better find another person; Im too stubborn for you sha, I don't want anybody to say I abused you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
That was just the switch that flipped my anger. I wasn't too excited to go.

"For every soul that falls 69 will rise"-Adolf Hitler

Seun is soo far up Tonto's ass I doubt he'll read this comment or care

Actually Adolf Hitler made no such comment cool
Gurgle:

The thing is, why didn't you just get up and find another seat? You were just looking for a reason to leave the church or what

Lol, get ready to lose this one too..oh dear lipsrsealed

Maybe I will too for quoting you.. Seun I no do anything o...I never even mention you before...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

u no know the reason i no go school for naija tongue
i suppose go to Unilag o.... and my friends are there cry

yeah that whole JAMB ish is so annoying my father wanted to have a heart attack grin
i stil dey 200lvl and my gp is already 3.3...Thats a red flag
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I'm beginning to suspect Gurgle to be a witch, she no dey ever sleep for night.

MrsPhyno possibly is possibly her nemesis, they are always at loggerhead most time.

Yeah, I just said that. angry

Lol if I be witch na you be my chief Warlock grin

Anyway we all know MrsPhyno na Witch of Witches...in fact im sure shes levitating above your house right now mtchew..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Anyway we all know Mrs.Phyno na Witch of Witches...in fact im sure shes levitating above your house right now mtchew..
hian.
undecided grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
olajorn:
yea odikwa risky.... u made the right choice grin
do u like it in yankee more
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
3.3 outta 4 ain bad this semester I Don get 3.7 sharp sharp make we no even talk Last year lipsrsealed
olajorn:
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:
That was just the switch that flipped my anger. I wasn't too excited to go.

"For every soul that falls 69 will rise"-Adolf Hitler

Seun is soo far up Tonto's ass I doubt he'll read this comment or care

Actually Adolf Hitler made no such comment cool

Yeah I get you. Im always looking for some excuse not to go, but I am always glad when I go and I regret it when I don't

Lol no comment to the rest of your comment, just be careful sha!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I cant believe we are now known for derailing...nawa...
na u o. if i had just commented and left it would have been fine

their red flags were raised when i cc'ed u grin

i hope u've eaten this night so ur head will be clear.... cause we all know how u get without ur precious food
unlike babes like me that care about our figures tongue grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol youd better find another person; Im too stubborn for you sha, I don't want anybody to say I abused you
d only 'anybody' in ? Is you. I got no1 else... Wah if i say i see d world thru you (0_0) gurgle. Meaning i see every1 through and in you.... Too Stubborn? Hahahahahaha if only yu knw cum4wha.t ..... A gem cannot hide and no1 wud lyk to walk-away 4rm it.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Anyway we all know MrsPhyno na Witch of Witches...in fact im sure shes levitating above your house right now mtchew..

MrsPhyno is obviously getting too old too fast as the days pass by, if not, witches like her shouldn't be caught levitating around, she should be flying. Such an old witch! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Mrs.Phyno is obviously getting too old too fast as the days pass by, if not, witches like her shouldn't be caught levitating around, she should be flying. Such an old witch! angry
u know say u be plantain nah... so its very easy to jus step on u and squash u.... bettah becareful around me before i deal wit u grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CLeAtHead(m): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Churches are some of the most boring Bland Places on Earth

Gurl there's no fun in being Safe. I live for Danger cool
Gurgle:

Yeah I get you. Im always looking for some excuse not to go, but I am always glad when I go and I regret it when I don't

Lol no comment to the rest of your comment, just be careful sha!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:

na u o. if i had just commented and left it would have been fine

their red flags were raised when i cc'ed u grin

i hope u've eaten this night so ur head will be clear.... cause we all know how u get without ur precious food
unlike babes like me that care about our figures tongue grin

Yeahhh right! trying to feign innocent..smh for your snail farm upbringing

Yeah I ate really well...I feel good cool for now.. lipsrsealed

LOL whatever keep starving yourself there...you want to collect an American man over there or what...go away mehn they don't want you..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
d only 'anybody' in ? Is you. I got no1 else... Wah if i say i see d world thru you (0_0) gurgle. Meaning i see every1 through and in you.... Too Stubborn? Hahahahahaha if only yu knw cum4wha.t ..... A gem cannot hide and no1 wud lyk to walk-away 4rm it.

Im sorry, you have completely lost me lol I have no idea what you said. Please elucidate cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL whatever keep starving yourself there...you want to collect an American man over there or what...go away mehn they don't want you..

You ate again undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:

MrsPhyno is obviously getting too old too fast as the days pass by, if not, witches like her shouldn't be caught levitating around, she should be flying. Such an old witch! angry

Abeg warn her o...always disturbing like say she be one small sisi...better get a broom and sweep her from the roof before she destroys your destiny there.. lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gurgle:

lol it was a catfish farm actually grin grin grin mumu

until the next three hours right, when u'll go and stuff your face again.... I created a whole thread on the benefits of a flat stomach and still ur heart is hardened like a philistine in bible times grin this is the era for change o madam

Lol say what u want.... E no be for man nah my own personal satisfaction
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
CLeAtHead:
Churches are some of the most boring Bland Places on Earth

Gurl there's no fun in being Safe. I live for Danger cool

Nah I don't think you have found the right one..keep looking

I went yesterday and the preacher had my attention for the whole sermon...you know how hyperactive I am lol, that is an incredible feat cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.