Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2943034 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 19, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 19, 2015
To use mental health illnesses as insults is the lowest. I have nothing to say to someone like you.

TheSonOfMark:

...And she dies she isn't.
CHIAMaka are you psychotic? One moment you are Ethiopian and the next you are not? What are you now? Greek?
CHIAMaka embrace who you are! Get treatment for your bipolar disordercheesy.

Forgotten so soon how you admitted to being Ethiopian on one of Wristwatch's threads? Are you schizophrenic or just experimenting with the experience of being one? You need help CHIAMaka!

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Erickthewreck: 10:04pm On May 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

...And she dies she isn't.
CHIAMaka are you psychotic? One moment you are Ethiopian and the next you are not? What are you now? Greek?
CHIAMaka embrace who you are! Get treatment for your bipolar disordercheesy.

Forgotten so soon how you admitted to being Ethiopian on one of Wristwatch's threads? Are you schizophrenic or just experimenting with the experience of being one? You need help CHIAMaka!

Thought she said Somalian. Is Somalia the same as Ethiopia?

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 10:08pm On May 19, 2015
Chiam55 keep calm..

Somethings aren't worth it. Trust me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2015
Erickthewreck:

Thought she said Somalian. Is Somalia the same as Ethiopia?
She's confused. Here's one of the many evidences below.

APRIL 07,2015:
Darkrebel666:

~ You want me to leave you Alone yet you are always quoting me. Are you having brain queefs?
Who is projecting issues on you and who is disturbing you? Are you mentally drunk.. do I even know you exist. Is it not only because lala mentioned me and said that you had deactivated your account that I even noticed you were missing.....
Crazy[b] Ethiopian[/b], Indian or Somalian Bbitch..Which ever you are... cheesy Stop thinking you are too important cos you are not !
Have a nice day..and keep enjoying your drugs.. Psychotic and emotionally unstable woman... I pray you don't end up like Whitney Houston...
https://www.nairaland.com/2144338/romance-section-chat-central-derailers/124#32447808
Chiam55/CHIAMaka is an impersonator. I'll dig up more.
Apparently the bipolar nitwit forgets her,scratch that, ITS lies too quicklycheesy. Advanced dementia?wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 19, 2015
Chiam55 embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2015
Omo so fight dey happen here and una no call me? grin ***grabs popcorn**** grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:17pm On May 19, 2015
Deejavuu:
Chiam55 keep calm..

Back off dolt! You don't want to get within my shooting range, trust me. Retreat to the obscurity from whence you camesmiley.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:17pm On May 19, 2015
Deejavuu:
Chiam55 keep calm..
Why you wan spoil fight na? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You believe that crap about her being an Ethiopian and residing in the U.K?

CHIAMaka, quit the deception!

Another dumb post from a dunce. Not surprised tho

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 10:20pm On May 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
https://www.nairaland.com/2144338/romance-section-chat-central-derailers/124#32447808
Back off dolt! You don't want to get within my shooting range, trust me. Retreat to the obscurity from whence you camesmiley.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 10:21pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Why you wan spoil fight na? undecided

embarassed i nor dey like to see blood cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2015
missclasssy:
Ghen ghen. Fight wan start cool

Where is my bottle of fanta(140cl) grin
You no try at all, you no try! So fight dey happen you no Cc me? angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 19, 2015
Chiam55:
To use mental health illnesses as insults is the lowest. I have nothing to say to someone like you.

Hey
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2015
Deejavuu:

embarassed i nor dey like to see blood cry
Then go sleep! Allow make WWE fans enjoy our wrestling jare grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 10:23pm On May 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya open ring na angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2015
I need more of this abeg! grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 19, 2015
Hmmmmmmnn
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Erickthewreck: 10:29pm On May 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

APRIL 07,2015:
Apparently the bipolar nitwit forgets her,scratch that, ITS lies too quicklycheesy. Advanced dementia?wink

It proves nothing. She didn't write that.

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 19, 2015
Thesonofmark. It's now obvious that you are a deranged fool. You are obviously mentally _retarded. For real, no kidding.
You think you can just go about this section talking ill about anybody you feel like.
What the hell is your fvcking problem?

Chiam55/dimples192(which she deactivated) is not an impersonator or any rubbish that you are calling her out to be.

She is Somalian and was born in Somalia but moved to the UK when she was young.
She has never stated that she is Ethopian, neither has she ever said that she is Nigerian.
The only time she said anything about her nationality is when she officially stated on wristwatch's interview thread that was Somalian.
She found Nairaland through google. She is not chiamaka or whatever.

Haven't you heard her voice note? Didn't you hear her accent you _idiot.
Why are you this foolish? Why are you so obsessed with frustrating ladies on this forum.
Are you sick?

Chiam55 is not even a Nigerian, but she chats with Nigerians like she is one of them.
Is this how you treat foreigners? Can't you use your depleted senses for once.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 19, 2015
Orijin101:

tankz so much dear cheesy

Had fun like crazy wink

I didn't see your picture. Can I ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 19, 2015
You lot make me laugh. The last time I checked, chiam55 was somewhere in Cardiff

At least I'm a living witness to her existence

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 19, 2015
missclasssy:
The sonofmark. It's now obvious that you are a deranged fool. You are obviously mentally _retarded. For real, no kidding.
You think you can just go about this section talking ill about anybody you feel like.

Chiam55/dimples192(which she deactivated) is not an impersonator or any rubbish that you are calling her out to be.

She has never stated that she is Ethopian, neither has she ever said that she is Nigerian.
The only time she said anything about her nationality is when she officially stated on wristwatch's interview thread that was Somalian.

Why are you this foolish? Why are you so obsessed with frustrating ladies on this forum.
Are you sick?

Chiam55 is not even a Nigerian, but she chats with Nigerians like she is one of them.
Is this how you treat foreigners. Can't you use your depleted senses for once.
Thumbs up.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 19, 2015
Lala247:
Chiam55 embarassed

Hey beautiful smile cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2015
missclasssy:
The sonofmark. It's now obvious that you are a deranged fool. You are obviously mentally _retarded. For real, no kidding.

Are you sick?

Is this how you treat foreigners. Can't you use your depleted senses for once.
Thesonof.mark ooooooo shocked cry

See finishing grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

APRIL 07,2015:
Darkrebel's tantrums is what you call evidence?? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 19, 2015
missclasssy:
Thesonofmark. It's now obvious that you are a deranged fool. You are obviously mentally _retarded. For real, no kidding.

Are you sick?

So you can be this sensible? shocked
Kudos

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
You lot make me laugh. The last time I checked, chiam55 was somewhere in Cardiff

At least I'm a living witness to her existence

Lol! And Lala247 sent me samples of her products ask her if my address was the slumps of wherever he's saying I'm from grin grin

How are you captain?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 19, 2015
iAmCharis:
Darkrebel's tantrums is what you call evidence?? undecided

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 19, 2015
Missclasssy kiss luv ya bbe cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 19, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol! And Lala247 sent me samples of her products ask her if my address was the slumps of wherever he's saying I'm from grin grin

How are you captain?

He's an attention seeking Arrow cheesy cheesy

I'm good. Just kinda tired

You?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 19, 2015
missclasssy:

Are you sick?

Nice one
Chiam55 just ignore it you know who you are ..your life dont need no validating from anyone smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.