Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Girls Double Date More Than Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Double Date More Than Guys (1584 Views)

Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Double Date More Than Guys by stuffs4me(m): 1:04am On Jan 04, 2009
girls like to believe guys double date more dan girls, but this is not nesesary true, a survey conducted in the USA showed that 22% of guys double date while a stagaring 45% of girls double date
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 04, 2009
Please, can we have a look at the survey? smiley

Link? smiley
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by kike001(f): 3:42am On Jan 04, 2009
shes trying to find her "the one"
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by nodullme(f): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2009
Hmmm, stuffs4me I don't know where you got ur facts from but that "stagaring 45%" stat sounds very questionable to me.
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2009
you need no prof or links.factually it's true
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by nodullme(f): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2009
I know u'll agree with him cos ur a guy *shaking head*
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by 190: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2009
mak God punish all the girls wen dey double date ten folds
at 50 yrs them go stil dey triple date
can i hear an amen some one embarassed
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by iice(f): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2009
So because a survey conducted in the USA (which you have yet to supply with a link) shows a higher percentage for double dating women. . .you concluded that Girls do indeed double date more than guys. The UK survey nko? Russia? China? Canada? Brazil? If the men stuck to their women, the women won't be finding guys to double date. If the women stuck to their men, the men wouldn't be find women to double date.
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by 190: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2009
look at girls decievin demselves
dont u know the survery is damn true
in 9ja alone
girls double datin are like 80%
and guys cheatin are like 11% lipsrsealed
and u all know it,
dey say u kant put all ur eggs in 1 basket u know
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by iice(f): 9:24am On Jan 08, 2009
Really. . .are you painting all of us with the same brush?

Sorry to burst your bubble but there are countries where women don't cheat that much.
I totally forgot nigeria and USA are the only countries on the planet. undecided

11%? Rofl. I rest my case on self delusions by gender.
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2009
Well I quite agree a whole lotta girls two-time and because they know how much catching 'em will affect their relationships, they try to be as discreet about it as possible. If a married woman cheats for instance, her closest friend may not even the faintest idea but when a married man does, he can 'brag' about it in a bar or salon he's just visiting for the first time. I'm beginning to think the things we traditionally thought men were more likely to do is actually what more women than men do. Like men are more likely to gossip, men are better cooks and better hair stylists etc. Just think about it. Just as much women as men cheat or two-time but no one gets to find out 'because they are so good at it they sometimes believe they never even cheated. Besides, the survey may not be a true reflection as most ladies wont readily admit they are cheating as easily as men would and vice versa. So the true figure may be 15% for men and 60% for women that two-time!
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by desthan(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2009
kini big deal undecided
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2009
Ko le ye e rara
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2009
gurls always double date. everybody knows that. in nigeria, if u ve a gurl just know dat she will date another. all she needs to b dated is just a couple of icecream and honda babyboy to carry her arround so that she can put her legs on the dash -board.
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by CLEDEJESUS: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2009
@trapaclipse
you are almost right. To say double date is an under statement.
The ratio, to be fair is 4:1.
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by desthan(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2009
what a man can DO a woman can do it BETTER wink, lets not belabor the obvious cool and move on for crying out fuckin loud to somthing else, ok
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by desthan(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2009
what a man can DO a woman can do it BETTER wink, lets not belabor the obvious cool and move on for crying out fuckin loud to somthing else, ok
Re: Girls Double Date More Than Guys by Nursery1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2009
Guy, how you go wake up one day and talk of a survey. When was that fake survey conducted, or u beleive say u fit blind fool us.

(1) (Reply)

Are Cheaters Made Or Born? / Nigerian Men Are The Best / Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.