Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) (34727 Views)

Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) / Who Missed Us? See Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including His Eyes & joystick / Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by SafecozzyTeam: 5:50am On Feb 13, 2015
The EME and CoolFM DJ Xclusive posted the photo on his instagram page with an interesting caption; “Shoutout to one of my super cool fan @bosstress50 with my name tattoo’d on her thighs via @PhotoRepost_app #ThanksForYourSupportAndLove”

Na wah ohhhh, some girls can go so far just to get to the social media….smh

http://www.safecozzy.com/news/a-female-fan-of-dj-xclusive-tattooed-his-name-on-her-lapspics/

1 Like

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by simplemach(m): 5:52am On Feb 13, 2015
Crazy fan i must say

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 13, 2015
The guy is her crush!

But she stand to loose alot
the guy dont even know she exist!
And many guys that will approach her, after fucking her and see the tattoo on her laps will take to their hill.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by englishmart(m): 5:57am On Feb 13, 2015
what does she stand to gain?

10 Likes

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by SafecozzyTeam: 6:01am On Feb 13, 2015
englishmart:
what does she stand to gain?

dunno probably she sent him dat pic privately lol.... guess he must have bleeped her before posting dat pic online

6 Likes

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by Airforce1(m): 6:23am On Feb 13, 2015
I was here
Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by IamOpemipo(m): 6:36am On Feb 13, 2015
Wia is d lap?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by lumzybo: 6:42am On Feb 13, 2015
I can't see the name undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by SafecozzyTeam: 7:10am On Feb 13, 2015
lumzybo:

his instagram page
uploaded pic, you can see it clearly now
Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by SafecozzyTeam: 7:17am On Feb 13, 2015
lumzybo:
new pic uploaded
Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 7:19am On Feb 13, 2015
Naija babes sha...
Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 13, 2015
Ashewo nur dey show for face.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2015
It happens. Some PH guys once tattoed "Timaya don blow" . When Timaya blasted some years back.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by lumzybo: 7:46am On Feb 13, 2015
SafecozzyTeam:

new pic uploaded
Seen.
#olos** lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by Divineluv14(f): 7:52am On Feb 13, 2015
Crazy woman angry

1 Like

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by jaybee104(m): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2015
beauty and the beast

1 Like

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by otimothy(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2015
make them park well o she wrote exclusive abi him papa name am exclusive? she no write dj exclusive joor

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by xtrix: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2015
otimothy:
make them park well o she wrote exclusive abi him papa name am exclusive? she no write dj exclusive joor
this says it all

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by dahreyM: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2015
crazysaint:
The guy is her crush!

But she stand to loose alot
the guy dont even know she exist!
And many guys that will approach her, after fucking her and see the tattoo on her laps will take to their hill.

cn u mind ur business, pls?

1 Like

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2015
she likes him and what to support him..... dey should get into a relationship na?lol... she dey jonze her self

1 Like

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by dahreyM: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2015
Divineluv14:
Crazy woman angry

an inscription of ma name on dat ur fwesh laps@ur dp, won't be a bad idea
Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by Divineluv14(f): 9:09am On Feb 13, 2015
dahreyM:

an inscription of ma name on dat ur fwesh laps@ur dp, won't be a bad idea

Are you MC Inclusive?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by dahreyM: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2015
Divineluv14:

Are you MC Inclusive?

i dn't get u.
Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by Burger01(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2015
Rubbish. You nor see better fan like Davido undecided
Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by Bonapart(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2015
End time girls undecided
Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by priscaoge(f): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2015
Mstchewwww
Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by CharlieMaria(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2015
crazy fat fan indeed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by tizz04(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2015
IGNORANCE.....my ppl suffret for lack of knowledge dats d case of dis mugu...if u tatoo am for ur ass him go marry u ehn??!!...or mayb u go receive bank alert.
Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by Misterlaby: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2015
Re: DJ Xclusive Female Fan Tattooed His Name On Her Laps (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2015
I just hope it's permanent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want / Tonto Dikeh Exposes The Fake Lifestyle Of Some Celebrities / IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.