Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) (28367 Views)

Rooting Explained: Everything You Need To Know About Rooting Your Phone / What Are The Benefits And The Disadvantages Of Rooting / 5 Major Disadvantages Of Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by Sapphiredamsel(f): 8:32am On Feb 14, 2015
Can my techno h6 be rooted? how is it done,is it safe? thank you.
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by shedo4sure: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2015
pls, can my mtn s620 be rooted and can i change d imel 2 use glo bis?
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by Avatar(m): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2015
Sapphiredamsel:
you gotta have a reason to root your device , you can't root for no reason...and yeah , it's safe if done properly + it could void your warranty though.
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by Sapphiredamsel(f): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2015

you gotta have a reason to root your device , you can't root for no reason...and yeah , it's safe if done properly + it could void your warranty though.

What if I told you I do not have a reason,just wanna follow the trend...silly me.
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by Avatar(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2015
Sapphiredamsel:

What if I told you I do not have a reason,just wanna follow the trend...silly me.
lol...then just keep calm and enjoy your non-rooted device grin grin grin
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by lordraiden(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2015
fuckerholic:

Onye igbo !
fuckerholic,do u rilly mean to die ontop of a puccccy?

Wtf do u mean buy onye igbo

1 Like

Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by samex4rill(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2015
beinstein:

yes , i did but wasn't successful.
oops is your phone a mtk device ?
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by beinstein(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
samex4rill:
oops is your phone a mtk device ?
nope!
I'm using LG optimus f200s.
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by samex4rill(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
beinstein:

nope!
I'm using LG optimus f200s.
then try unlock root method check how here http://www.samex4rill.com/2015/02/another-universal-way-to-root-any_14.html
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by samex4rill(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
shedo4sure:
pls, can my mtn s620 be rooted and can i change d imel 2 use glo bis?
of course it can on the sim 2 try framaroot using this link http://www.samex4rill.com/2015/02/easiest-and-fastest-way-to-root-almost.html
or unlock root using http://www.samex4rill.com/2015/02/another-universal-way-to-root-any_14.html
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by SlyIg(f): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
samex4rill:
to know what rooting your andriod phone really is then check http://www.samex4rill.com/2015/02/understand-what-rooting-andriod.html

and a special and unique way to root your phone is explained here http://www.samex4rill.com/2015/02/easiest-and-fastest-way-to-root-almost.html

thanks
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by samex4rill(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
SlyIg:

thanks
no problem bey
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by samex4rill(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
fuckerholic:

What's the meaning of rooting ?
How do one root ? Can BB be rooted ?
no bb can't be rooted
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by samex4rill(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
harfrome:
Please how can I root my Q5 blackberry phone, I need ur help.....
no you cant root any bb phone yet
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by OmichaelO: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
The op definitely has no in depth knowledge of what rooting is. Rooting + freedom + blackmart = saving lives on android.
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by samex4rill(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
OmichaelO:
The op definitely has no in depth knowledge of what rooting is. Rooting + freedom + blackmart = saving lives on android.
lol really? is outlining the dark side of a knowledge translates ignorance on the knowledge.

and then instead of blackmart why not try Ttorrent
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by fuckerholic(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
fuckerholic,do u rilly mean to die ontop of a puccccy?

Wtf do u mean buy onye igbo
For your mind
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by lordraiden(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
fuckerholic:

For your mind
bia nwokem,do u knw mi b4
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by OmichaelO: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
samex4rill:
lol really? is outlining the dark side of a knowledge translates ignorance on the knowledge.

and then instead of blackmart why not try Ttorrent
"in depth" was the word..
I didn't say you are ignorant of it...
Besides you outlining dark side means you know something about it..

You do know torrent is not readily available for all not everyone knows how to use it...
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by samex4rill(m): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
OmichaelO:
"in depth" was the word..
I didn't say you are ignorant of it...
Besides you outlining dark side means you know something about it..

You do know torrent is not readily available for all not everyone knows how to use it...
the way you commented made me assume you know how to use it
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by fuckerholic(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
bia nwokem,do u knw mi b4
Meaning ?
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by lordraiden(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
fuckerholic:

Meaning ?
dis dude i go ban u oh
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by OmichaelO: 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
samex4rill:
the way you commented made me assume you know how to use it
i do...... Just saying generally
many people still don't know how to...

What am i using my youthful age todo if i don' t know how touse torrent ..... Surest place to get stuffs
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
dharyour93:
Okay are these the only disadvantages? I've been looking for something like this. Can someone please highlight the advantages?
Advantages: Your ultimately have control over your device.
You can zap off bloatware apps or known as pre-installed apps.eg stock browser
Get most from apps, both root and non root. Apps meant for rooted phone performs better, more effective and have more options
You can under clock your device, or over lock it. eg No one drinks coffee plus energy drink, when he or she want s to sleep or to take a rest, that's undeclocking, Coffee, and energy drink may be handy when you want to perform at your peak, that is over clocking, when you want to play heavy game with your device. A simple app called no frills, undeclocks your device when it is resting and over clock it under control when you jazz up your favourite games. Non rooted device don't come close.
Your phone loads faster, You can upgrade or change ROMs at will.
Any device a year old, not rooted could be compared to 8 market days old palm wine
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by shedo4sure: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sapphiredamsel:
It safe to root and unroot most techno phones and devices with framaroot
Install it 1.6 apk, run it, follow its command to install superuser or superSu, you see names of some lord of the rings actors, Aragon, boromir etc, after installation it will prompt you to reboot your device, pronto after rebooting, install rootchecker to confirm.
Don't mind your antivirus shouting malware blah blah
You can uninstalled it, and still stay rooted.
Rooting happens to be the beginning of new discovery of your device
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by samex4rill(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
OmichaelO:
i do...... Just saying generally
many people still don't know how to...

What am i using my youthful age todo if i don' t know how touse torrent ..... Surest place to get stuffs
abi o surest place
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by samex4rill(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
indigene:

Get most from apps, both root and non root. Apps meant for rooted phone performs better, more effective and have more options
You can under clock your device, or over lock it. eg No one drinks coffee plus energy drink, when he or she want s to sleep or to take a rest, that's undeclocking, Coffee, and energy drink may be handy when you want to perform at your peak, that is over clocking, when you want to play heavy game with your device. A simple app called no frills, undeclocks your device when it is resting and over clock it under control when you jazz up your favourite games. Non rooted device don't come close.
Any device a year old, not rooted could be compared to 8 market days old palm wine
lol 8 market days old indeed. lwkmd4h
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by samex4rill(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
shedo4sure:
thanks alot
no problem man
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by samex4rill(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
indigene:

It safe to root and unroot most techno phones and devices with framaroot
Install it 1.6 apk, run it, follow its command to install superuser or superSu, you see names of some lord of the rings actors, Aragon, boromir etc, after installation it will prompt you to reboot your device, pronto after rebooting, install rootchecker to confirm.
Don't mind your antivirus shouting malware blah blah
You can uninstalled it, and still stay rooted.
Rooting happens to be the beginning of new discovery of your device
ya beginning of a new wonderful discovery
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by dharyour93(m): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
indigene:

My device will be a Year old on Tuesday and I've not rooted it. Yet I don't av any issues with it.

Maybe I should give rooting a thought. At least my manufacturer warranty will expire on Tuesday.
Re: Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
dharyour93:

My device will be a Year old on Tuesday and I've not rooted it. Yet I don't av any issues with it.

Maybe I should give rooting a thought. At least my manufacturer warranty will expire on Tuesday.

Go ahead and grab some bones

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / 4 Major Reasons Why Apple Must Slash The Prices Of The Iphone Now ! / Which Is The Most Data Suppressing Android Web Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.