Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:12 PM

What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? (1093 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" / What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by bronxdog: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2009
Okay, ladies often use this line - "Lets just be friends", this is usually after asking her out.

what do they realy mean?

Do they mean:

1. Lets be friends, no commitment or anything serious, but we can be foking ourselves when there is the chance

2. Lets be friends, no sex, no commitment, no nothing.

Tell me o, before I miss my chance.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by gradewilli: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2009
as a backup bigtime in case their boyfriend Bleep up .
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by atilla(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2009
2. No sex no nothing, fuggedaboudit
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by Treetop20(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2009
she cannot imagine even kissing you
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by Raymond88(m): 12:25am On Jan 05, 2009
She hates your guts! or maybe she loves someone else.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by chyk91(m): 1:21am On Jan 05, 2009
she may mean;
1) i cant go out with a fool like u and is just saying it politely.
2)she may mean step up ur game, i will be waiting.
3)she may mean no commitment with u.

so pick one.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by zeal22(m): 5:08am On Jan 06, 2009
She means:
1. Dont even think about it.
2. U re just a spare tyre like the other guys that tried asking her out and got the same reply.
3. Ok, lets delay the 'yes' answer.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by Easypizzy(f): 7:11am On Jan 09, 2009
Ging you an asignment to use your brain,
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by okpunor(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2009
When a Lady says "Lets' just be friends",this indirectly means "half no/half yes",she may want to understand you,get some underground facts about you.May at thesame time be trying your persistence level,because she has numerous admirers whom she comes across on a daily basis.Because Beautiful Ladies attract men like a magnet would do to iron filings.So the game is up to you in mapping out your strategy in winning her over.As she may even be into a relationship,but you have got to sell yourself to her,and also show her that you will be there in TRYING TIMES,because all a Lady needs is the assurance from her Man,and she wants to be proud of her Man.Someone who will be capable,anywhere,anytime.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by iice(f): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2009
I guess it depends on the lady.
Personally it either means - i am being polite and don't want to tell you to take a hike
or
Friends is all i am capable of being to you whether or not i am attracted to you or not.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by Vonny: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2009
Bronx Dog

I've picked up on your personality based on your responses on most of these posts. I can honestly tell you that it's not appealing, to say the least. Therefore, my advice to you is copy and paste all your responses to these posts, and send it to a woman you are trying to date, and at the bottom of the email ask her "Would you date someone like this?" and that should give you the answer to your question. Good luck.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by ijeoma2619: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2009
@ treetop20 you are 100% correct,
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2009
They are pretending,ladies are just Like this,you can even spin One for good 2 hours and if you are not a Sharp guy,you cant study ''Womanology,,. cheesy .
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by irawo16(m): 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2009
she want you to work more harder and later come back to with money,maybe d way she looking at u now,u re not upto re standard.that re reason for say LET ME FRIENDS.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by Cayon(f): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2009
okpunor:

When a Lady says "Lets' just be friends",this indirectly means "half no/half yes",she may want to understand you,get some underground facts about UMay at thesame time be trying your persistence level,because she has numerous admirers whom she comes across on a daily basis.Because Beautiful Ladies attract men like a magnet would do to iron filings.So the game is up to you in mapping out your strategy in winning her over.As she may even be into a relationship,but you have got to sell yourself to her,and also show her that you will be there in TRYING TIMES,because all a Lady needs is the assurance from her Man,and she wants to be proud of her Man.Someone who will be capable,anywhere,anytime.

well said!! Ladies, listen to Einstein ova here. cheesy
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by Tatase(f): 12:45am On Jan 12, 2009
If she's not playing games, "let's be friends" is just a nice way of saying "I don't want to be in a relationship with you but I feel bad just saying that because you're a nice guy and so I'm going to be nice and throw you a bone (i.e. friendship)." Effing may or may not be included depending on if she's "that kind of girl" (FWB) or not.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by sillyboy(m): 1:59am On Jan 12, 2009
@ OP.

So with your loud mouth. . .a girl is giving you such an assignment?. . . .shior!

I am not even to surprised. . .with all your ramblings since you joined. . .what do I expect?

To answer your question "bebebe". . . .
Because of whom you are; the girl is serious oooo. . .you should just be a friend . . .and she means a distant friend sef.
angry
Re: What Do Ladies Mean After Asking Them Out, And They Say Lets Just Be Friends? by Sissy3(f): 4:27am On Jan 12, 2009
Vonny:

Bronx Dog

I've picked up on your personality based on your responses on most of these posts. I can honestly tell you that it's not appealing, to say the least. Therefore, my advice to you is copy and paste all your responses to these posts, and send it to a woman you are trying to date, and at the bottom of the email ask her "Would you date someone like this?" and that should give you the answer to your question. Good luck.

well said vonny bronx dog is just too rough

(1) (Reply)

He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 / Really,really Confused;some Help Needed / Deaf N Dumb Girlz R The Best!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.