Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? (5706 Views)

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Re; Igbos Denied Voters Card In Lagos / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2015
I just came back from the north yesterday. Please to whom it may concern this should looked at please (I'm not trying to be fanatical now and I can't give too much details because of my identity). Please don't think I'm trying to fabricate this as I'm being affected. I beg whoever is in position to help to please address this immediately. This centers should be monitored please. GOD BLESS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2015
They will come and bash you for saying the truth.
It's so unfortunate this is happening.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by kestolove95(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2015
Sum people self...I hv my own voters card oo,nd I stay in katsina.so keep ur tori to urself

18 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They will come and bash you for saying the truth.
It's so unfortunate this is happening.
i tell you mh brother! The thing tire me o. Yesterday na so one dey call Me arna (unbeliever) fa? Cry I no fit cry again I tell you. I'm beginning to hate them even much more I tell you. Kano, and katsina people? Their own is second to none I tell you. Especially kano (wey I come from yesterday)?

3 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by ozoigbondu: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2015
Just wait till apc e-trolls stumble unto this thread you will revieve the bashing of your life.I can see some of them peeping gosh they have arrived

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Just wait till apc e-trolls stumble unto this thread you will revieve the bashing of your life
I don't care anymore so long as this secret is exposed abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
Sum people self...I hv my own voters card oo,nd I stay in katsina.so keep ur tori to urself
the last time I checked, YOU WERE "A MUSLIM"!!!!!!!! angry so keep your mouth lipsrsealed abi?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2015
sbaks:
i tell you mh brother! The thing tire me o. Yesterday na so one dey call Me arna (unbeliever) fa? Cry I no fit cry again I tell you. I'm beginning to hate them even much more I tell you. Kano, and katsina people? Their own is second to none I tell you. Especially kano (wey I come from yesterday)?
You're beginning to hate them?... I ALREADY HATE THOSE VAMPIRES. WHEN THE CRISIS STARTS, THEY WILL BEGIN KILLING SOUTHERNERS/CHRISTIANS; THEY WON'T MIND KILLING YOU EVEN IF YOU VOTED FOR THEIR god Buhari.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by isan(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2015
Baseless allegations cry first it was fashola holding igbo pvc in lagos..now christians are denied pvc in d north...PDP dem be mumu

12 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Rilwayne001: 11:25am On Feb 13, 2015
bunch of lairsss

3 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by lirusehn(m): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
yur name might be Islamic you know?

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're beginning to hate them?... I ALREADY HATE THOSE VAMPIRES. WHEN THE CRISIS STARTS, THEY WILL BEGIN KILLING SOUTHERNERS/CHRISTIANS; THEY WON'T MIND KILLING YOU EVEN IF YOU VOTED FOR THEIR god Buhari.
I tell you my brother! Yoj sabi dem wella. One sef come dey call me arna yesterday o! Thanks to GOD I arrived my darling lagos abi? (Even though some lagosians are still blind). @the bolded that is exactly what they are. Don't mind that one that is calling me a liar abi are the eyes now lying? Person call me "arna" (unbeliever) I go lie for that kind thing? I hate them even more for their lies now. Every day I see their bigoted but trickish post here I hate them even more and I feel like tearing christians apart for falling for their cheap lies abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by omenka(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2015
sbaks:
I just came back from the north yesterday. Please to whom it may concern this should looked at please (I'm not trying to be fanatical now and I can't give too much details because of my identity). Please don't think I'm trying to fabricate this as I'm being affected. I beg whoever is in position to help to please address this immediately. This centers should be monitored please. GOD BLESS
You are a terrible liar. I had to go through your profile to know what a repugnant religious bigot you are.

I don't know what is wrong with all these Jonathan supporters. Why do you insist on creating chaos in the system? Why are you people so aversed to peace?? You go online and make these highly provocative statements knowing fully well the consequences of such.

May the turmoil you people instigate by your deeds and utterances dwell with you and your families only IJN, amen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2015
omenka:
You are a terrible liar. I had to go through your profile to know what a repugnant religious bigot you are.

I don't know what is wrong with all these Jonathan supporters. Why do you insist on creating chaos in the system? Why are you people so aversed to peace?? You go online and make these highly provocative statement knowing fully well the consequences of such.

May the turmoil you people instigate by your deeds and utterances dwell with you and your family only IJN, amen.
may GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST MAKE YOU FALL A VICTIM OF THEIR HEINOUSNESS IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN!!!!!!!!! May GOD let them treat you the way they treated me. Then you will understand why I am against them abi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2015
GOD PLEASE ALLOW SOME FOOLS UNDERGO WHAT WE CHRISTIANS HAVE UNDERGONE IN THE NORTH SO THAT THEIR EYES WOULD BE OPENED. Imagine this trash called omenka. Do you know that in nassarawa (kano state)christians where given letters to relocate do you know? Do you know how I saw a lady in funtua sliced into 2 with my own eyes o(a christian girl). Do you know I know a family whose house was burnt (they fought back sha and still are there even though I know they can never last long there) do you know why we left the north. May you and your family experience their heinousness in JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. See them In lagos, operating normal businesses without any harassment but do you know If I'm entering kano now, I've to put chesbee on my car(mirror) and buhari's poster on my boot else I'm a goner abi? Imagine leaving all your life savings to run to the south? Only some of us still go to the north and pretend to be one of them just to continue our businesses there abi? (even though there are great plans now to relocate TOTALLY). Omenka GOD WILL ALLOW THEM VISIT YOU IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN abi?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by agriboom: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2015
With this kind of useless topic I honestly hope this is the Beginning of the end of this useless country!

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Haaaaa omenka! They will visit you, so that you'll appreciate missionaries who go there in JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN abi?

5 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2015
It is the slaves in the southwest that are the problem.

If not for the timely arrival of te British, Uthman Dan Fodio would have overran the region.

This is why the southwest slaves were the only people in the south to embrace colonialism for fear of Jihad and reason why the region had no opposition voice.

A coward is destined to be a slave.

5 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2015
Please note! I want something done FAST. The authorities should pkease go and monitor these centers. GOD BLESS YOU

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by agriboom: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2015
sbaks:
GOD PLEASE ALLOW SOME FOOLS UNDERGO WHAT WE CHRISTIANS HAVE UNDERGONE IN THE NORTH SO THAT THEIR EYES WOULD BE OPENED. Imagine this trash called omenka. Do you know that in nassarawa (kano state)christians where given letters to relocate do you know? Do you know how I saw a lady in funtua sliced into 2 with my own eyes o(a christian girl). Do you know I know a family whose house was burnt (they fought back sha and still are there even though I know they can never last long there) do you know why we left the north. May you and your family experience their heinousness in JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. See them In lagos, operating normal businesses without any harassment but do you know If I'm entering kano now, I've to put chesbee on my car(mirror) and buhari's poster on my boot else I'm a goner abi? Imagine leaving all your life savings to run to the south? Only some of us still go to the north and pretend to be one of them just to continue our businesses there abi? (even though there are great plans now to relocate TOTALLY). Omenka GOD WILL ALLOW THEM VISIT YOU IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN

Then leave!!! Why must you remain? You don't have to save to relocate anymore, I will gladly pay to have you gone liar!
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2015
agriboom:
With this kind of useless topic I honestly hope this is the Beginning of the end of this useless country!

And not have free oil and to be returned to your plantation republic?

Nigga shut dah Phuck up

3 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2015
No time
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by agriboom: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Nigga shut dah Phuck up

And how exactly is that your problem? Fvckin donkey

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
agriboom:

Then leave!!! Why must you remain? You don't have to save to relocate anymore, I will gladly pay to have you gone liar!

Just as you want the Christians in Borno, Adamawa and Gombe to leave as well.

How about Jos, Minna and South Kaduna?

This is why I say Muslims support boko haram.

Just yesrterday we heard that more of your likes are joining boko haram by the day.

Just know that Islam will soon be wiped off the face of the earth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
agriboom:

And how exactly is that your problem? Fvckin donkey

Go and join the jihad and stop making noise here.

Foolish goat.

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
It is the slaves in the southwest that are the problem.

If not for the timely arrival of te British, Uthman Dan Fodio would have overran the region.

This is why the southwest slaves were the only people in the south to embrace colonialism for fear of Jihad and reason why the region had no opposition voice.

A coward is destined to be a slave.
I tell you sir! You are a man of great wisdom. South west too dey fear na mouth dem get. Only ibos, and jos people na I'm get courage especially josites I tell you dem dey chop hausa people (as in roast dem chop during conflict). I salute them. Na only jos muslims no reach 40% for the whole north and that is why dem hate jos and they like bombing there in order to reduce their population. Hausa are snakes I tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
sbaks:
I tell you sir! You are a man of great wisdom. South west too dey fear na mouth dem get. Only ibos, and jos people na I'm get courage especially josites I tell you dem dey chop hausa people (as in roast dem chop during conflict). I salute them. Na only jos muslims no reach 40% for the whole north and that is why dem hate jos and they like bombing there in order to reduce their population. Hausa are snakes I tell you.

Majority of the slaves here, apart from being cowards are also highly ignorant of what is going on in Northern Nigeria.

Ask them why Boko Haram is limited to the northeast and not in the predominantly Muslim northwest and they won't even know the answer.

Their cowardice has made them the least internally travelled people and which has turned them into xenophobes.

If they only knew the serpent they are coveting with.

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Rilwayne001: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Nigga shut dah Phuck up

And you have to display your tribal bigotry here...dayummnn igbos are animals angry

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And you have to display your tribal bigotry here...dayummnn igbos are animals angry

Which tribal bigotry?

Did you not read his fake seccesionist wish?

Why take it out on me when I rightly say that he is not in a position to want Nigeria to breakup because of the free oil.

This is the same view you also share. if not for oil won't you guys form your Islamic people's republic ?

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Rilwayne001: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
omenka:

I don't know what is wrong with all these Jonathan supporters. Why do you insist on creating chaos in the system? Why are you people so aversed to peace?? You go online and make these highly provocative statement knowing fully well the consequences of such.

May the turmoil you people instigate by your deeds and utterances dwell with you and your family only IJN, amen.

Hello,

Please ignore that guy name sbaks, he is suffering from mental illness i think delirium
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Rilwayne001: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Which tribal bigotry?

The one you displayd up there

Did you not read his fake seccesionist wish?

What makes you think it is fake? what makes you think he is a SWners or a northerner? What makes you believe the OP?

Why take it out on me when I rightly say that he is not in a position to want Nigeria to breakup because of the free oil.
This is the same view you also share. if not for oil won't you guys form your Islamic people's republic ?

May God punish you and your oil angry

bunch of empty boasters

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The one you displayd up there

What makes you think it is fake? what makes you think he is a SWners or a northerner? What makes you believe the OP?

May God punish you and your oil angry

bunch of empty boasters

That is the spirit. Go and revive your teeming plantation civilization.

Painment is obvious grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Vs Zenith : New Funny Zenith Bank Logo / Yakubu Dogara Receives Zik Prize In Leadership Award. / Breaking: Principal Who Issued Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.