Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] (65551 Views)

Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki At Her Cousin's Wedding In Kaduna State - Photos / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo / FAKE Osinbajo's Daughter (kiki Osinbajo) Tweets Something Touching FAKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by emmalezy(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2015
Here's introducing one of the daughters of aspiring Vice Presidential candidate of the APC, Prof Yemi Osinbajo. Her name is Kiki Osinbajo and she's stunning. See more photos after the cut...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/02/photos-meet-beautiful-daughter-of-apc.html
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/exclusive-meet-beautiful-daughter-of.html

14 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by SeverusSnape(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2015
She's beautiful, and I know she's intelligent, unlike that Zahra Buhari. undecided
let them keep showcasing their daughters, we are watching

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2015
they wanna use their beautiful daughter to woo us. It won't work and we are not going to fall for this trick. lol

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by AmakaDNB(f): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2015
APC now campaigning with their daughters. Waiting for Tinubu's

Well, a pretty girl like me has to vote for a pretty girl's father. #Osibanjo!

Read wonderful stories on Daniel Nkado's Blog - www.danwrites90..com

CC: Danwrites

DNBCrew

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by kestolove95(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2015
I don see gej black ugly dota,i don see osinbajo own nd buhari own..
D winner is still zahra from buhari prick
Follow by Kiki frm d profs diick.
Gej own na ogogoro form her not sperm

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by izuch(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2015
If and only if she can/will gimme ................ I could contemplate voting Buhari
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by ArchEnemy(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2015
What about Sambo's daughter grin

11 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by donphilopus: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
She's beautiful, and I know she's intelligent, unlike that Zahra Buhari. undecided

Buhari's daughter must have been giving you orgasm. Don't also forget that Jonathan's furuncle of a son!

29 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by stebell(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2015
AmakaDNB:
APC now campaigning with their daughters. Waiting for Tinubu's

Fashola and Amaechi's daughters too.
I said it, APC has ran out of lies, now they hav started to woo voters with their daughters.

Jonathanians can't fall for this. Only gullible janjaweeeds will.

Sai GEJ/Sambo till 2019. grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by SeverusSnape(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2015
donphilopus:

Buhari's daughter must have been giving you orgasm. Don't also forget that Jonathan's furuncle of a son!
Orgasm my ass...

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by demelza: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2015
izuch:
If and only if she can/will gimme ................ I could contemplate voting Buhari
It will be preferable for her to go lay down with pigs rather than contemplate your proposal.

18 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by shadelek(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2015
Her face be like say she dey possesed. She looks scary in the third picture... Well, no be APC she be? APC and their scary face... Gej all the way

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by stebell(m): 11:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Btw OP, is this wat yu call beautiful??
Na wa O°˚˚˚ for una definition.

GEJ till 2019. Temitemi1 said so.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by izuch(m): 11:26am On Feb 13, 2015
demelza:
It will be preferable for her to go lay down with pigs rather than contemplate your proposal.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by izuch(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2015
demelza:
That's harsh nah,
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by sexynabila(f): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2015
Skillbobralph:
they wanna use their beautiful daughter to woo us. It won't work and we will not going to fall for this trick. lol
its working already...

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by demelza: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2015
izuch:

That's harsh nah,
It was intended to be. Not everything thing involves punny. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2015

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by izuch(m): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2015
demelza:
It was intended to be. Not everything thing involves punny. undecided
Commot your sick, dirty mind from gutter. Who said anything about punny?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by RedArrow: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2015
She looks like Tinubu

Anyway, she's beautiful

But where have they all been all these while?

Can we also have the pictures of their sons?

Sai Osinbajo, sorry Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by demelza: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2015
izuch:

Commot your sick, dirty mind from gutter. Who said anything about punny?
If you say so. sad
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2015
Will there daughters convince Nigerians to vote them, What am I typing self.
Her daughter is beautiful, what's her twitter handle.

In Another News:
This is my early comments after 2 years of inactivity in Nairaland, Just like my post for no reason.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Chiaka(f): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2015
ArchEnemy:
What about Sambo's daughter grin

Sambo/GEJ are seriously working no time to use a pretty daughters face to wooo/canvas for vote.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Chiaka(f): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2015
RedArrow:
She looks like Tinubu

Anyway, she's beautiful

But where have they all been all these while?

Can we also have the pictures of their sons?

Sai Osinbajo, sorry Sai Buhari

Guy! you talk well. Pics of sons nko, why only the daughter. Mtchew!!

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2015
ehennn if na osibande daughter make i die,...see as d girl sef dey like poppy.......
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by chaberry(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2015
Photoshop pictures yet she is still ugly.. I was wonderring how the baboon looking "Oshigwanjo" can give birth to a beautiful gal

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by micolaj: 11:53am On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
How do people cope with you in REALITY? Hatred has clouded your realm of thinking.

13 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by OgologoDimkpa: 11:53am On Feb 13, 2015
ok
Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by OgologoDimkpa: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Orgasm my ass...
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by dahreyM: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2015
M sowi buh she is less beautiful without make-up

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by SeverusSnape(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
micolaj:
How do people cope with you in REALITY? Hatred has clouded your realm of thinking.
Shut up!... Did you see this guy's comment?? undecided
See it below
I don see gej black ugly dota,i don see osinbajo own nd buhari own..
D winner is still zahra from buhari prick
Follow by Kiki frm d profs diick.
Gej own na ogogoro form her not sperm
I'm sure you even liked it. Rubbish!

10 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] by micolaj: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up!... Did you see this guy's comment?? undecided
See it below

I'm sure you even liked it. Rubbish!
Lame excuse.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.