Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Find The Cat - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Find The Cat (1267 Views)

Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo? / Is This Cat Going Up Or Down? / Where Is The Cat In This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find The Cat by daisyella: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
There's a cat somewhere in this huge pile of stuff. Can you find it?

Once you see it, it'll seem so obvious and you won't be able to believe it took you so long!

Re: Find The Cat by LarrySun(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dear OP,

I'm currently too busy to turn over a pile of junk in the bid to search for a cat that has gone rogue.

Kindly find the cat yourself. Thank you.

Larry Sun.

3 Likes

Re: Find The Cat by daisyella: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mr busy man, hw did u find d tym to comment on this post. smh
Re: Find The Cat by Creamish(f): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
circled.. less than 2mins tho.. wink

Re: Find The Cat by daisyella: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Creamish:
ur eyes are sharp grin

1 Like

Re: Find The Cat by luxanne(f): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
LarrySun:
Dear OP,

I'm currently too busy to turn over a pile of junk in the bid to search for a cat that has gone rogue.

Kindly find the cat yourself. Thank you.

Larry Sun.

grin grin
Re: Find The Cat by luxanne(f): 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Creamish:

Less than 2 mins? shocked cool
Re: Find The Cat by Creamish(f): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
luxanne:

Less than 2 mins? shocked cool

Lolz...yeah... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Find The Cat by luxanne(f): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Creamish:

Lolz...yeah... cheesy

wink

Happy Val's Day dearie smiley
Re: Find The Cat by Creamish(f): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
luxanne:

wink

Happy Val's Day dearie smiley

Hope u had a good one yday.. wink
Re: Find The Cat by Ksslib(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
Creamish:
circled.. less than 2mins tho .. wink
Re: Find The Cat by Ksslib(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
daisyella:

Once you see it, it'll seem so obvious and you won't be able to believe it took you so long!
Yeah right!! No be only obvious. Even after the cat's position was revealed by that lady, I still had trouble looking for the cat in the real image. lipsrsealed

People and wickedness sha. How can you tell us to pin point the position of an obviously under-fed,kwashiorkor looking cat in a pile of junk probably 2kilometers wide and 30feet high? . Pls, there are other ways to channel anger online.

Creamish, its either you are cat too with very sharp eyes or na you throway the cat there. angry
Re: Find The Cat by luxanne(f): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ksslib:

Yeah right!! No be only obvious. Even after the cat's position was revealed by that lady, I still had trouble looking for the cat in the real image. lipsrsealed

People and wickedness sha. How can you tell us to pin point the position of an obviously under-fed,kwashiorkor looking cat in a pile of junk probably 2kilometers wide and 30feet high? . Pls, there are other ways to channel anger online.

Creamish, its either you are cat too with very sharp eyes or na you throway the cat there. angry

grin grin grin
Re: Find The Cat by luxanne(f): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
Creamish:

Hope u had a good one yday.. wink

Yeah smiley
Re: Find The Cat by Creamish(f): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Ksslib:

hahahahaha... I just luv puzzles... grin

1 Like

Re: Find The Cat by daisyella: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2015
Ksslib:

its a game not wickedness grin

(1) (Reply)

Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sand: What Should I Do Pls Help Me!!! (pic) / Top #3 Nominees For / Passwords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.