Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (82708 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Twaci(f): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
That is a very apt message to the fools that sent the soldiers there. Instead of using the human resources in the army optimally, to defeat the BH insurgents, they are sending soldiers to intimidate political opponents. Clueless people.

From Febuhari to March4Buhari
Lol, u guys are really becoming innovative with these "months and Buhari" stuff oh.

So say the election is moved to April, what will u call it? "Ape-for-buhari"?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Childish behavior. These guys need to grow up. GEJ all the way, haters should jump off the cliff.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by eaglechild: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dirty surroundings.

Does he not do clean up.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by ChinemeOkpan: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Twaci:
Lol, u guys are really becoming innovative with these "months and Buhari" stuff oh.

So say the election is moved to April, what will u call it? "Ape-for-buhari"?

cheesy cheesy

we will always find a solution

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
kennygee:
Agbero
Ole sad
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by cytellProperty: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Chieftain of Agberos Progressives Congress - APC. GEJ will soon #MarchBuhari. I dey laugh.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by bid4rich(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Waiting to see all APC people shut up and shut down come May 28. I swear those retired mind will lose.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Kassidy4luv(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
The owner of all APC E- Orpahans.

Chai...........
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by 9jagoodman: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmm, Tinubu and propaganda. Liers
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
The C-in-C keeps abusing the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by AllenKonpt(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
He's absolutly correct.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by notoriousbabe: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
KEVIND:
If you don't have anything to hide why the panic. The soldiers has the constitutional right to be at any part of the country at any time and anyday if the need be.you don't teach Them their job.
i will advice you to google and find out the work of soldiers and know the difference between them and other security agencies,don't just come here and embarass yourself all in the name of hatred and sentiments

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by hollagokay(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
VENTY0:
Who dull pass?
Abi!! I wonder oo grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Badgers14: 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tinubu get mouth ponto ponto grin grin very good diplomatic response from him.

Why is GEJ behaving like Gaddafi? He should waka commot for Aso Rock jejedly angry he could be breaking all kinds of Nigerias political history.

GEJ making OBj look like a saint. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Missy89(f): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by walozanga(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Somebody should remind Tinubu that he is part of bokoharam. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by espn(m): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
aderonila18:
Pls front page grin

Very apt, it shows APC wants to kick their butt with wit. We will not play into their hands by fighting but we will show how stupid they are
the bolded word is RESERVED for u and ur tyrant president.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Charly68: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
I still don't know why people hate this enigmatic political giant.I like his cerebral ability in selecting his management team. This is a great factor in identifying great leaders they are good disciplers. He identified Fasola and his team of achievers..ditto Osinbajo .GEJ is very much aware of the polical brilliancy of this man that is why he is doing everything posible to harass him.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by ngozionefeli: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nigerian youths sha!!! Dey nva stop to amaze mi, wats stopping tinubu frm snapping d soldiers so we can c for ourselves
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by espn(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
walozanga:
Somebody should remind Tinubu that he is part of bokoharam. grin
we know the chief sponsor of boko haram- Gej and pdp
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Missy89:
grin grin
Madam i see you have extended your countdown.

@ topic
Super smart message by Tinubu.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
KEVIND:
If you don't have anything to hide why the panic. The soldiers has the constitutional right to be at any part of the country at any time and anyday if the need be.you don't teach Them their job.
What are you saying?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by walozanga(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
espn:
we know the chief sponsor of boko haram- Gej and pdp

Are u sure u dey dis country? u need to wake up my broda
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by MYGFGSGH: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Display of cowardice,just for sighting soldiers on the street? Nawaoo for dis people that fight with mouth, now who is clueless?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by sage2(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Let's see how far he can get in mocking the military. These thugs have no respect for our military and yet they want to hack their way to the presidency? It will never happen.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by edogirl2: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
An Army that allows itself to become a tool in the hands of politicians can only have itself to blame for its loss of credibility.

The Army top brass is in cahoot with PDP.

I feel for the hard working junior officers.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by upcrown2512(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
I REGRET HOW NIGERIA SOLDIER HAS BEEN REDUCED TO LOW LEVEL.

GEJ HAS CORRUPT ALMOST EVERYTHING.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by valuedammy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is true, I saw it with my koro koro eyez today. Can somebody help me tell Johnathan that he is clueless.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by benzion72(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
meshacha1:
We have always known Tinubu for mockery and the worst is that he has followers .....blind followers.
To me he is the most corrupt leader in Nigeria.
Now I believe the saying that says money answereth all things.
He cannot have followers without money.
The money speak for him and give him followers.
That's what United him and Buhari - his money

If you live in lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Edo and Oyo states before APC government and now during APC government you will not be spewing rubbish. 90 percent of people supporting APC did not collect dime from them. They are the people who witness good governance. Who plied good roads. Who see government working.
People who are supporting PDP like you have benefited from 21 billion PDP camping fund. Not minding that you are eating the roads, and power . Sincerely the contest between PDP and APC is between light and darkness good and evil, the cabal represented by GEJ and co. and the masses of our people

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by mandax: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
That is a very apt message to the fools that sent the soldiers there. Instead of using the human resources in the army optimally- to defeat the BH insurgents, they are sending soldiers to intimidate political opponents. Clueless people.

From Febuhari to March4Buhari
But people like you in APC who politically benefit from Boko Haram violence, who want power shift sabotage government efforts to stop Boko Haram.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by edogirl2: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
sage2:
Let's see how far he can get in mocking the military. These thugs have no respect for our military and yet they want to hack their way to the presidency? It will never happen.

Its kinda difficult to respect an Army that does not respect itself.

We saw how a Brigadier General was humiliated and co-opted into election rigging plan by PDP, in the now infamous Ekiti Election video.

A disciplined and professional army will not allow itself to become a tool in the hands of politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by vigasimple(m): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS.

That is what APC is all about, they make noise with a view to get noticed and sympathy.

Even their Presidential candidate who is a former General as a leader of the opposition has not in anyway contributed to fight against Boko haram rather he kept faulting government ways/means of fighting terrorist.

The fear all over the country and indeed the world is that if APC did not win the election, they will start killing people the way they did in 2011.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos / Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.