Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (82707 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by akwunmi(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
sai tinubu
sai okorocha
sai osinbanjo
sai buhari/sai baba
CHANGE ABT 2 CHANGE 4 GUD.
Tank u JAGABAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by M17: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
MillionDollars:
FURCK PDP
FURCK GEJ
FURCK SAMBO
FURCK PATIENCE
FURCK ABATI
FURCK FANI KAYODE
FURCK JIMI AGBAJE
FURCK....

ALL OF THEM

u ape's shiit furck u 1 trillion. cool
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by bensonpraise: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Apc and all this dia lies, Tinubu needs 2 b arrested 4 deceiving the masses. Apc n buhari are out 2 destroy dis country. CHAI. Buhari. And. Bokoharam. SAI MY ABLE PRESIDENT GEJ, arrest all the criminals in apc Nigerians are solidly behind u sir.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by dannex(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
That is a very apt message to the fools that sent the soldiers there. Instead of using the human resources in the army optimally- to defeat the BH insurgents, they are sending soldiers to intimidate political opponents. Clueless people.

From Febuhari to March4Buhari
. Lols
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by macof(m): 12:27am On Feb 14, 2015
Lol this damned liar that I know very well. Tinubu came deceiving those who are foolish enough for u to deceive
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by lastpage: 12:47am On Feb 14, 2015
xklucvG:

Pig i am Uhrobo from Delta not Igbo Yorubas are the worst thing to ever happen to planet Earth they are worthless they are just wasting oxygen.

Okay, one of those ones being used as "Igbo-Slaves" to work on their Oiyel plantation! grin grin
No wonder, lowest of the lowest
tongue tongue

Next time, l will notice not to even "take notice" of you this Otimkpu. undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Ilekeh(f): 3:26am On Feb 14, 2015
Love the likes on the front page cool
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 14, 2015
xklucvG:

Pig i am Uhrobo from Delta not Igbo Yorubas are the worst thing to ever happen to planet Earth they are worthless they are just wasting oxygen.

It's a lie you can't come from that illustrious tribe.....like I said earlier you're just a bastardd with no lineage who was rejected by the Yoruba man your mom wanted to pin your pregnancy on....no wonder you're bitter n frustrated but I gat news for you....it's not the end of your existence....be courageous and face life squarely stop giving in to despair God loves all humans even you!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by femionasan(m): 4:58am On Feb 14, 2015
KEVIND:

I don't need to google nothing.The Nigeria constitution is my guide. When the same soldiers provided security to your principal and in all your campaigns you didn't ask Them keep their services and go to Sambisa Forest. Rubbish!

Why did the same soldiers not protect Jonathan and the constitution when 'the cabal' didn't want to allow him get sworn in as President after Yardua's death? Now he is using them as toys and you are all think you are having fun.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Franzeez(m): 5:04am On Feb 14, 2015
deeptesting:

Trying very hard to console yourself that was how AIT said their online poll was rigged by spiritual robots.
Guy don`t commit suicide oooo, you better join the winning train because Jonathan Ebele Goodluck is going back to his village come May 29th 2015.

How i wish my father was deputy governor just for 1 day..... This Man has been in Aso rock for 8 years ooo. If he likes he should loose, if he likes he should win, na my own i dey hustle.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by ighodalonosa(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Very good response from Tinubu. I am not a fan of Tinubu but Jonathan has gone too far to be sending soldiers to harass political opponents.

i was there at this same residence. i did nt see a single soldier. lai muhammed.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by musiwa97: 7:23am On Feb 14, 2015
Military record will show tinubu is telling lies

Tinubu disrespect the army should not be taken lightly.

The men in the army have tried their best
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by xklucvG: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2015
lastpage:

Okay, one of those ones being used as "Igbo-Slaves" to work on their Oiyel plantation! grin grin
No wonder, lowest of the lowest
tongue tongue

Next time, l will notice not to even "take notice" of you this Otimkpu. undecided

Lastpage!
We would rather let the Igbo enslave us than live with treacherous, cancerous and stupid tribe called Yoruba.
Hausas call you Bei Yerube.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by gbodimowo(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2015
madridguy:
Good advise to the Otuoke man.
Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own estimation.
Honor is no more associated with fools
than snow with summer or rain with harvest.
Don’t answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are.

Ride on Jagaban of APC
Sai APC
Sai CHANGE
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by xklucvG: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2015
SmartChoices:

It's a lie you can't come from that illustrious tribe.....like I said earlier you're just a bastardd with no lineage who was rejected by the Yoruba man your mom wanted to pin your pregnancy on....no wonder you're bitter n frustrated but I gat news for you....it's not the end of your existence....be courageous and face life squarely stop giving in to despair God loves all humans even you!
I am happy you know that we Urhobos are illustrous, Yorubas should follow our trend and stop being lickers of Hausa/Fulani's arse.
Let the Igbo people be. You don't like them doesn't mean every other tribe should hate them. Please ask your fathers who keep telling you to hate the Igbos why wont they let the Igbo leave your so called 1 Nigeria.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2015
xklucvG:

I am happy you know that we Urhobos are illustrous, Yorubas should follow our trend and stop being lickers of Hausa/Fulani's arse.
Let the Igbo people be. You don't like them doesn't mean every other tribe should hate them. Please ask your fathers who keep telling you to hate the Igbos why wont they let the Igbo leave your so called 1 Nigeria.

Oga sort out your paternity issues first bye no response from me again until you post your birth certificate here .....since we are in the season of certificate display
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by seangy4konji: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2015
Pure Class...

Commonsense self is not common...

Abi Ikoyi resemble Malam fatori ni

Jor ooo....
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by umahi69: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2015
If you are among those calling the President CLUELESS ur generation shall call you CLUELESS-rise 2Power7... What u sow,d same u shall reap.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Abibe4u: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2015
meshacha1:
We have always known Tinubu for mockery and the worst is that he has followers .....blind followers.
To me he is the most corrupt leader in Nigeria.
Now I believe the saying that says money answereth all things.
He cannot have followers without money.
The money speak for him and give him followers.
That's what United him and Buhari - his money
Let's be objective, if it's true what FG did is called misplaced of priorities.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Bbdealer(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Behind every successful man is a strong and intelligent woman......... OMG!!!! Am sorry wrong post this was NT meant 4 d clueless or shoeless
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Bbdealer(m): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
D only 2 things dt would have make me vote for goodluck is if he successfully cancelled valentine DAY celebrations and if he made bis subscription to be N500 for a month. We all knw he failed in one am still hoping d other will pull thru

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by akwunmi(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
M17:

u ape's shiit furck u 1 trillion. cool
c animal wey de call persn ape,lik u dont kno history eh,go meet ur fada lemme him tel u tins u dont wish kno.sai buhari sai baba
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by xklucvG: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
SmartChoices:

Oga sort out your paternity issues first bye no response from me again until you post your birth certificate here .....since we are in the season of certificate display
No come back don't run away come let me sort out your paternity issue. Idiot bastard tribe called Yoruba you claim to be the most educated but you know nothing. In religion you are neither here nor there in everything you are useless and stupid woe betide the Yoruba tribe Amen.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by M17: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
akwunmi:
c animal wey de call persn ape,lik u dont kno history eh,go meet ur fada lemme him tel u tins u dont wish kno.sai buhari sai baba

LOOK AT YOU COW .

COW DEY CRY AS HIM DEY POO METHANE .
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by hitleraldof(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Rextayne:
If this is true, then he did well. grin
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ.
and some mumus be clicking abd shareing
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
hitleraldof:
and some mumus be clicking abd shareing
u re the mumu here dude.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by CahlMheRodney(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
stupid youth!!, what makes you feel GEJ has anythinq to do with it, aren't soldiers allowed to patrol any vicinity?? go and join the army so that you can join the fiqht aqainst BH if you think its easy!...nonsense!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by STEPHIL2015(f): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Maybe there are too many trees surrounding his house lol. May God help Nigeria. People are just desperately desperate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos / Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.