Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,028 members, 7,803,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 (10257 Views)

2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos / Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Amokachi Picks 27 Players For Bolivia, South Africa Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by ROCKJ1(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Rexjosh:
Na Only dat Stadium, Dem go dey Use? Another One No dey?
that's the best stadium in Nigeria presently. It needs to be properly utilised. It's a National edifice and a boost to our countries pride.
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by fuzzydesigner(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hello guys. Kindly check out the Lagos Half Marathon event here: https://www.nairaland.com/2156138/lagos-half-marathon-march-edition. Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by lordhugo(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Working BET-SHOP for immediate sale in Delta State.

Hello fellow NLders,

I currently have a betshop for sale. I will be travelling out of the country for my masters program soon and my mum says she does not like the business (she says its gambling) even though it has been filling my pockets and account with some money. i do not have any trusted person to leave the shop in his/her care so i guess i have to sell.

Shop dimensions and specifications.

1. 15feet by 15feet (Inside)
2. Made of Steel plates (Container)
3. 15feet by 20feet outside veranda (German concrete and sparsely tiled)
4. Over-hanging roof outdoors.
5. Stylish PVC ceilings

List of Bet-shop Equipment.

1. Two (2) Lenovo Desktop computers (2gb RAM)
2. Four (4) Samsung 732NW Monitors
3. One (1) 21inch Samsung TV
4. One (1) 14 inch Philips TV/DVD combo TV
5. One (1) 8 feet betting counter with partitions and personal cupboard
6. One (1) 1.5 KVA Inverter
7. One (1) 7200MBS Wireless Router
8. One (1) 2.5KVA Sumec Firman petrol generator.
9. One (1) Thermal printer
10. One (1) Hp 3 in 1 F1500 series printer/copier/scanner.
11. Two (2) Keyboards.
12. Two (2) Mice.
13. One (1) Fixtures board.
14. One (1) Upholstered bench.
15. Four (4) Plastic chairs.
16. One (1) Rechargeable standing fan.

others include electrical extensions, low energy bulbs,

All systems, printers and router are networked!

Current Rent expires exactly in March 2016

Shop is in a very busy and safe neighborhood.
Asking price- Call 08030964896 (serious buyers only)
SHOP IS ALREADY UP AND RUNNING SO, CUSTOMER BASE FOR MAXIMUM RETURNS IS ALREADY ENSURED

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2136404_20150219094537_jpeg3656daf22ec6d206319c2af781f2dbd6
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by shaihu1: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2015
Purchase trailer load of Dangote cement at a low factory price.
We ship to any part of the country provided the customer(s)are ready,willing and able to trade.
Product: Dangote cement(50kg)
Origin: Dangote factory.
Price per bag: 1150 naira only.
Trailer load qty: 600 bags.
Total cost: 600 bags x 1150 naira:690,000 naira only.
Duration of delivery after order:2days maximum.
Transportation cost:
Depends on distance/your state
Contact our sales manager Shaihu Audu today for booking/supply of Dangote cement on +2348133210918/0092348133210918
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by hizmahe(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
For latest Sport news and updates, check scorezblog..com
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by chuxjay(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2015
Are you a budding soccer player seeking to ply your trade in Europe and improving yourself. You now have an opportunity to meet with international FIFA licensed agent and demonstrate your skills to earn your place on the international scene....for further info, please email: footballcareer@yahoo.com
or
call Chux on 08038347453
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by tuffgongjo(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sorry for deviating,is it true that Keshi is now Burkina faso coach?
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by easyelliot(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Not a sexy match at all.
Here is my list of sexy matches that will improve us if we choose to...
Holland
Argentina
Germany
Brazil
Columbia
Portugal
Spain
England
USA

No offence to Bolivia
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by joxxy01(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by sportbetting86(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Change your history today and be Rich

I make money on this site every time ON MERRYBET, because they are the Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting Company In Nigeria Today. don't watch football for fun make money out if play with little money and make big money.....Lot of people are making money on this site every time there football try the site and see what is happening there.

Challenge your friends to a bet. Invite friends to bet challenge or simply watch and predict match scores to win triple of your stake

Click here to register now and make sure you fund your account and a trier will convince you
http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

And you can also become your own Boss too as an Agent with Merry Bet By Following the Above Link

Call this number for assistance: 09032070005 or email: sportbetting86@gmail.com

Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by naira0(m): 7:38am On Mar 07, 2015
Bolivia isn't a bad idea. Its a gud way to shake off match rustiness and keep our Eagles fit and in shape. I am also hoping that the saga between the NFF and the Big Boss will soon be history.

I will strongly sugest that a new gaffer be engaged as Keshi has lived beyond his sell-by-date. He's got nothing new to offer other than protecting his bloated ego. He has lost his backroom. Re-engaging him will be disastrous.

Cheers!
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by sportbetting86(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
TO ALL FANS AND LOVERS FOOTBALL MERRY BET IS THE FASTEST PAYING ONLINE SPORT BETTING COMPANY IN NIGERIA WITH 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT AND HIGH ODDS, LIVE CASION, AND MANY MORE REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

You can also predict and will big in the upcoming General Election in the country on your favorite Candidate between (President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and General Muhammed Buhari And many More you can think of.

How amazing will it be for you when you discover now that the things you have been doing for fun could actually get you lots of Cash!! For many football fans predicting the scores of an upcoming match is both exciting and frustrating. Especially when you have had heated argument with your friends. You feel like there’s something at stake now, so you put your whole emotions to it while watching the game.

In the end, you feel cool when your predictions are right. It makes you think you have won something over your friends. I can imagine how you feel. But wait a minute; you truly have the skill that can make you rich over night! Believe me, you shouldn’t waste your energy anymore arguing for nothing. You can have a real stake with every match that interest you.

The internet has provided us the platform and you can easily log on to [b]http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151 [/b]to start making your predictions; whether you are a fan of English Premier League (EPL), Spanish La’ Liga, Italian Seria A, Bundesliga or UEFA Champions League, FIFA World Cup… you can go ahead and play.

MERRYBET has redefined football betting and it has become easier for fans to predict and win. You may decide to play 1x2 bet, Full game goal scores or under half time predictions. Click to Register: [b]http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151 [/b]to see the full instruction of how to play and the various options open for you to win at ease.

Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by FBS: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2015
Do we still have a team?
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by Gamesmart: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
ROCKJ1:
that's the best stadium in Nigeria presently. It needs to be properly utilised. It's a National edifice and a boost to our countries pride.

I-diot, Boko Haram is humiliating your army, your President is laundering cash in private jet owned by pastors, you have no electricity for 12 hours a day, your hospitals are mortuaries, your old people are queuing up to get their looted pensions, you have plane crashes once every 4/5 years, your citizens are dying on boats trying to get into Europe and you are saying some government wasting money on stadiums are boosting your country's pride.

A fool is born every minute.
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by ROCKJ1(m): 1:31am On Mar 19, 2015
Gamesmart:

I-diot, Boko Haram is humiliating your army, your President is laundering cash in private jet owned by pastors, you have no electricity for 12 hours a day, your hospitals are mortuaries, your old people are queuing up to get their looted pensions, you have plane crashes once every 4/5 years, your citizens are dying on boats trying to get into Europe and you are saying some government wasting money on stadiums are boosting your country's pride.

A fool is born every minute.
. Can't you make your point without insulting me?
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by yourtype: 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Remember go to http://yourtype.com.ng/ and get 55000N monhtly for posting your sport analysis !!
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by obinna311(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Omooba77:
Super Eagles of Nigeria will play friendly against Bolivia national team on the 26 March,2015 at Uyo stadium.

The Nigeria Football Federation and its FIFA Match Agent, Jairo Pachon have confirmed that the Senior National Team, Super Eagles, will tackle the Senior National Team of Bolivia in  a grade A international friendly in Uyo on Thursday, 26th March.

“We have had to work at a pace to seal agreement for this match, after the Brazilian Football Federation opted out at the last hour. “However, we believe that the Bolivia team will give the Super Eagles a good match, as we continue to work on a second match for the Eagles for either 29th March,” NFF President Amaju Pinnick said yesterday.

The game at the Akwa Ibom Stadium, rated as one of the most magnificent sporting infrastructure on the African continent, will be the first for the Super Eagles A this year as they countenance the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations and 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers later in the year.

“The NFF is committed to ensuring that the Super Eagles are occupied on every FIFA window, with quality games,” Amaju added. The NFF is working assiduously to get the Eagles to play a top –ranked African team away on 29th March, as a result of the Presidential elections taking place on 28th March.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/super-eagles-battle-bolivia-march-26/
but i heard that the bolivian FA cancelled the match bcoz of fear of boko haram...anyway gud for them sha
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by skaymini(m): 5:38am On Mar 25, 2015
Pls which channel ll sho nigeria vs bolivia match??
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by 2pence(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2015
Mod it's Nigeria Vs Uganda not Bolivia ..
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) had to
settle for the East African country as a late
replacement for South American side Bolivia
who pulled out of the friendly owing to security
concerns ahead of Nigeria’s presidential
elections on Saturday.
Uganda – ranked 74th in the world – face Nigeria
for the first time in eight years.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by usman1000: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2015
Up Eagles Visit www.sportsforu247..com for ur latest news in the world of sports
Re: Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 by Talkingboy: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maduka Okoye: I Don’t See Myself As Super Eagles Number One Yet / National Team Coaches Are Being Offered Bribe To Invite Players - Amokachi / Fiorentino Perez criticises refereeing &VAR, calls on Spanish Govt to intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.