Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti (17149 Views)

Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses / Naval Officer Slaps NURTW Official In Lagos. Photos / Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by asiwajumi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
God bless u as u like
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by emmatok(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
wales:
Irate drivers at Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti on Friday attacked an operative of the Directorate of State Service (name witheld) and beat him silly for allegedly interfering in their protest.
Trouble started following a disagreement between the students of EKSU and Akoto drivers designated vehicles plying the institution over the number of passengers on a seat.
The students were said to have protested that the drivers reduce the number of passengers on a seat to its normal three from four that they had started carrying.
The disagreement escalated into a free-for-all and caused traffic gridlock from Bawa Area of Ado Ekiti.
An eyewitness said some of the drivers carried clubs, cudgels and sharp objects to scare passengers and motorists plying the road.
They also forced motorists to discharge students of the institution.
The situation took a more violent trend as the DSS official was attacked.
His clothes were torn to shreds and in the process sustained bruises, cuts and blood stains on his body when the reporters met him.
“I was punched, clubbed, stoned by the drivers and if not for the timely intervention of another colleague who fortunately came to the scene and shot in the air severally to scare the mob away, it would have been worse, ” he said.
Officials of the DSS, Policemen and some top officials of the  EKSU later visited the scene to restore peace in the area.
The Police Public Relations Officer, Albert Adeyemi, could not be reached for comments.
But a police source said it was the DSS official who courted trouble by challenging the drivers.
“He shot into the air four times and in the process heightened the tension.”
Meanwhile, the students have vowed to ensure that the drivers comply with the regulation of only three people on a seat.

http://www.punchng.com/news/drivers-attack-dss-official-in-ekiti/

Police is not your friend o.
Waiting for that DSS woman to start boasting and bragging about DSS adventures.
Time will come when Nigerians will no longer be afraid of the security forces.
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by victors123: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Yaujet wat are they call ur name wat is d meaning that u said since 2011 are u staying in Ekiti did u knw wat as happen during Fayemi I knw u are refering to Governor Fayose!!! U this APC supporters u r funny!!! U hate truth!!!
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by jaido007: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
We shall fight for this to the end.....its always stuffy when we have four passengers on that small seat....this so called akoto bus is just half of a danfo bus....and d stupid drivers will still collect 70naira.... All we want is a 3-3-1 seating formation, not a 4-4-2 seating formation....
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by freeDR(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
siraj1402:
Is Fayose not the governor again?I'm expecting more.Meanwhile the so called DSS need more embarrassment, its their action that installed the "chief driver" called governor.
Oponu ni e
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by evesdon4u: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
theChiefPriest:
When will the average policeman work harmoniously with other security agents? When?

Lol...Na DSS abeg, no be Police mbok!
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by Gh0stFreak: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
that dss operative must be a learner,what is his tavor-21 rifle meant for?
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by babs01(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
I would have joined d stdnts to protest, bt im now a graduate nd out of ekiti, meh 4 in dt small bus is nt easy, i alwys wish d bus neva ful any tym i boarded it.
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by babakol(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
chinex276:
Okay... I think ekiti is a state filled with thugs... Lyk governor lyk pple.
Bros,that ain't cool
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by saaedlee: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
The DSS/NA remain one of the strongest fighting forces in this country.

1 Like

Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by bunmit(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
madridguy:
Ekiti again ? I guess AIG Mbu has received wrong posting...Mbu should be posted to Ekiti.

U mean Mbu is trouble lover?
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by Akinz0126(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
An average student's try as much as possible to economise naw.If the driver sef fit open boot for them walahi na guys go troop in pass ah no blame hungry guys shebi na oyinbo people talk am say an hungry man is an angry man?That reminds me when I wrote my waec some years back,the venue for the exams was alittle bit far which was an hour journey and the cost of TF was #200 while those that'll assume the sit on engine was 150 and for those who would like to sit inside the car boot was 100.Those who were after sitting inside the boot outnumbered the ones sit on the provided space(seat) inside the cab Thou am also among those who booked for the boot grin grin grin grin Na condition. Make crab fish bend.
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by madridguy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
bunmit:

U mean Mbu is trouble lover?

Yes naaa since he has stated it openly.
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by todayguest(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Officer me I no follow na 20k. I trust DSS and NPF guys. Drivers don enter one chance.
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
If the DSS operative actually shot into the air as was said,then he does'nt know his job & perhaps did'nt undergo a formal induction(which I doubt),cos it's not his duty to shoot in such a gathering & even blow up his identity.Anyways,after his medical treatment, a big query will be awaiting his arrival.
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by akpumping7720(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
But the drivers are so annoying, I hate it when I go to board a vehicle and we are being loaded as sardines in one small vehicle,everywhere will be so hot,stuffy,u find people sweating profusely, and d natural perfume( a.k.a body odour) of some people worsen the whole situation. Drivers pls try to show us mercy,don't let us suffocate. Haba!
Hope u won't fall from dat basement? @ ur profile pix. Nice pix anyway

1 Like

Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by nkemdi89(f): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
that dss operative must be a learner,what is his tavor-21 rifle meant for?
Big mouth you wan show yourself say u be dss operative or u sabi their gun na
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by nkemdi89(f): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
enkay4love:
If the DSS operative actually shot into the air as was said,then he does'nt know his job & perhaps did'nt undergo a formal induction(which I doubt),cos it's not his duty to shoot in such a gathering & even blow up his identity.Anyways,after his medical treatment, a big query will be awaiting his arrival.
Na u sabi o go teach dem wen to use their fire arms nairalanders sef.
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
nkemdi89:

Na u sabi o go teach dem wen to use their fire arms nairalanders sef.
Na u sabi oo for ur ignorance.Does'nt my brief assertion imply to u that it maybe coming from an inside source? Abeg shift!
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by ilotriouzAY(m): 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
But the drivers are so annoying, I hate it when I go to board a vehicle and we are being loaded as sardines in one small vehicle,everywhere will be so hot,stuffy,u find people sweating profusely, and d natural perfume( a.k.a body odour) of some people worsen the whole situation. Drivers pls try to show us mercy,don't let us suffocate. Haba!

Are u a student of EKSU??
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by tuffgongjo(m): 12:29am On Feb 14, 2015
chinex276:
Okay... I think ekiti is a state filled with thugs... Lyk governor lyk pple.
Shallow$dour statement.
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by wgDONALD: 3:44am On Feb 14, 2015
It wasn't funny yesterday.........couldn't go for class.
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 14, 2015
see scripture from the holy book of Valentine's
here: www.nairaland.com/2146116/must-see-
febuary-14th-passage
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by Motolank: 4:38am On Feb 14, 2015
Ekiti people are stubborn
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by siraj1402(m): 6:13am On Feb 14, 2015
freeDR:
Oponu ni daddy mi
Better.
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by gunnersjohn(m): 6:26am On Feb 14, 2015
siraj1402:
Is Fayose not the governor again?I'm expecting more.Meanwhile the so called DSS need more embarrassment, its their action that installed the "chief driver" called governor.

You are an idiot for writing rubbish. What has the story got to do with Fayose? You are just pained he chased away your intellectual rogue. Up Fayose!
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by 100Cents: 6:44am On Feb 14, 2015
Those tiny buses that look like frigde, bread or rabbit, they insist on carrying 4 passengers per seat.

So they cannot buy better buses ?
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by sirrinky: 6:54am On Feb 14, 2015
Good for them
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 14, 2015
evesdon4u:

Lol...Na DSS abeg, no be Police mbok!
I responded to a portion of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by Moheat(m): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2015
theChiefPriest:
When will the average policeman work harmoniously with other security agents? When?

police always see other sisters agencies as rivals. They always want to be at the forefront of everyyhing. How could he have testified against his fellow security agent?
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by nkemdi89(f): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2015
enkay4love:
Na u sabi oo for ur ignorance.Does'nt my brief assertion imply to u that it maybe coming from an inside source? Abeg shift!
Oh so u be dss abi abeg come link me I wan join una work.
Re: Drivers Attack DSS Official In Ekiti by freeDR(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2015
siraj1402:
A cow is Better than me.
. Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times / The Three Major Projects Osinbajo Commissioned In Uyo, @ Its 30th Anniversary / APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.