Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day (18339 Views)

Danbaba Suntai Celebrates Valentine's Day With Wife. PICS / APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine's Day / APC Wishes You Happy Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by kahal29: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
The All Progressives Congress wishes all Nigerians a happy Valentine’s Day, as they join the rest of the world to mark the Day on Saturday, and urges them to prepare to celebrate their imminent liberation from the PDP-imposed yoke under which they have laboured for many years.
In a statement issued in Lagos on Friday by its National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed, the party said but for the insistence of the PDP and the Jonathan Administration that the suffering of Nigerians must be prolonged for another six weeks, the Valentine’s Day, which is a global celebration of love and affection, would have
also marked the celebration of freedom from the PDP servitude by all Nigerians.
It said, however, that those who orchestrated a needless postponement of the elections have only won a Pyrrhic victory as the delay will only further sweeten the joys of victory over the oppressors of the Nigerian people, over those who have looted the country’s treasury dry and left broken bones and gnashing of teeth in their wake.
”Saturday, Feb. 14th would have been a day of double celebration, of Valentine’s Day and of the liberation of the long-suffering people of Nigeria from the burden imposed on them by a clueless, incompetent and purposeless PDP federal government ”While they could not change Valentine’s Day from Feb. 14th, they have temporarily delayed the celebration of freedom by their orchestrated six-week postponement of the elections. Nigerians should see this as a temporary setback. They should continue to maintain their unwavering enthusiasm for change by getting their PVCs ready to vote out the yoke masters.
”Nigerians must continue to insist that the elections be held as rescheduled and in line with constitutional provisions,” APC said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/176789-apc-wishes-nigerians-happy-valentines-day.html

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by siraj1402(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin grin grin It would have be the day we will marry Buhari (Febuhari) but was change so as to march him straight to Aso rock.
Truth can only be delay,it can never be deny.

My FTC is dedicated to those who will walk in a righteous way during the Valentine.
Good night.

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by koikoi2(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Does APC know d meaning of Valentine?

This is heresy and hypocrisy. U don't wish somebody what u don't hv or practice.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by donphilopus: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
This' the last Valentine my distinguished and fellow Nigerians (Youths) would celebrate in bondage (under GEJ). Come FeBuhari 14th 2016 when Buhari would have been sworn in as our President, we shall celebrate it 'sweetly'.

Girls go full ground wella, cash go dey, punny go many, every every go dey. cheesy grin We all should vote Buhari to get all these actualised.

#IHaveDecidedToMarch4Buhari

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by 0700Jesse(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
koikoi2:
Does APC know d meaning of Valentine?

This is heresy and hypocrisy. U don't wish somebody what u don't hv or practice.

Bro ask Buhari bout the significance of valentine., and he may refer yu to when abacha was having sex with those Indian girls that killed him with apple

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by Skako(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
cheesy cheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesy
cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesycheesycheesy cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by lifestyle1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by OgologoDimkpa: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nonsense! Hypocrisy of the highest order embarassed GEJ till 2019!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by drnairalov: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
APC better pikin,

I was in the new built train today, so i saw "please give seat to old people", then i unscrewed the seat and took it to my Grandma, now police is in my house....please why

A man dials his home and a strange
woman answers.
The man says, "Who is this?"
"This is the maid," answers the
woman.

"We don't have a maid," says
the man.
The woman says, "I was hired this
morning by the lady of the house."
The man says, "Well, this is her
husband. Is she there?"

The woman replies, "She is upstairs in
the bedroom with someone who I
figured was her husband.
"

The man is fuming and says to the
maid, "Listen, would you like to make
$50,000?"
The maid says, "What will I have to
do?" The man tells her, "I want you to
get my gun from the desk, and shoot
the witch and the jerk she's with."
The maid puts the phone down; the
man hears footsteps and then two
gun shots. The maid comes back to
the phone "What do I do with the
bodies?"
The man says, "Throw them in the
swimming pool."
Puzzled, the maid answers, "But you
don't have a pool."
A long pause and the man says, "Is
this

10 Likes

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by blemon44(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
i know by tomorrow we will be hearing scores of bombing

but Holyghost will fire any man or woman that is trying to make Nigeria ungovernable,
that is trying to make Nigeria a terrible place ti live in

5 Likes

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by teemanbastos(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
You warmed the stew again so that
it can burn my
throat? ITS OVER! #PreValentineBreakUpLines

why are u always using broom to
sweep my house
when u know i support PDP. ITS
OVER!! #PreValentineBreakUpLines

You slept for 9hrs, who are u dating
in your dream? I
don't share..its over #PreValBreakUpLines

I called u
and u picked up immediately. U lack
patience. ITS
OVER! #PreValentineBreakUpLines "

I texted U at 7:05pm on the dot & u
replied at 7:05pm+ 10 seconds... U
wasted
my time. I think our relationship is a
waste of time. #PreValentineBreakUpLines

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by jerflakes(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Haha
Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by Gbolask24(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nice one

State of confusion! checkout this woman Outfit! [APC+PDP]>>http://bwgist.com/politics/state-confusion-checkout-woman-outfit-apcpdp/
Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by OgologoDimkpa: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Does Ayotollah Bin Buhari know what Valentine is? GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by chinex276(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
See another lie abeg... Is it lyk dis dey will lie to us if they eventualy take ova aso rock.

SomeONE tell them val is 2moro nt 2day. #gush

1 Like

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by Sierraloaded: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2015

5 Likes

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by Vanpascore(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Odiegwu
Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
[size=48pt]Thunder fire una yansh.[/size]

If the elections were to hold tomorrow we can guarantee that the Plebian mob of Sai Buhari would have soaked their baboon hands with blood.

Bastards!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by Emmey15(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wetin we no go see?
Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by Sanchez01: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
We understand the meaning of the word. Let's spread love and enjoy the moment. GEJ should as well try and enjoy his last val as the president of Nigeria.

This Otuoke man would have been prepping to leave tomorrow night cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
pls wat is APC? ARMOURED PERSONNEL CARRIER?

1 Like

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by xmich(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nigeria is under great judgment of her evil and
wickedness and nothing will ever change that.
See hand written on the wall, Daniel 5:24 Then
was the part of the hand sent from him; and
this writing was written. 5:25 And this is the
writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL,
UPHARSIN. 5:26 This is the interpretation of the
thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom,
and finished it. 5:27 TEKEL; Thou art weighed in
the balances, and art found wanting. 5:28
PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the
Medes and Persians. Please, don't waste your
life with politicians who has stolen everything
from you and made your life a living hell. All
their money and children are abroad.
More churches you build more sinful you
become bcuz 96% of the churches in Nigeria are
not of Christ but of mammon. Matthew 6:24.
Your prophets, pastors and priests prophesied
lies and sold their souls for money. Your
doctors administers fake drugs to make money,
your lawyers took bribes and condemns the just
and acquit the wicked. Your politicians are
fraudsters, liars, killers, looters and occultist.
Your forces are killers of the innocents but
protectors of the wick-eds and bribes takers.
Your universities are full of occultist activities,
where women use their bodies to pay for high
marks and boys uses money to pay theirs too.
Wickedness are all over the country. Nigeria is a
country where up to 6 million Igbos were
murdered and nobody wants to talk about it,
but God never forget. Their blood and others
innocent blood are crying for justice, against
Nigeria. Nigeria!! your demise is a part of divine
justice, you have become pharaoh holding many
souls in captivity.
May Almighty God protect the God fearing ones
and grant them protection.
Condemning this message is irrelevant to me
bcuz truth hurts and is absolute, tell me one
thing that is good in Nigeria. Repent from your
evil ways bcuz Christ is coming soon. All power
belongs to Christ.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by samuelrodger9: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tyrant party wishing peace loving people st val day. It's a pity people can't fall for ur antics. PDP will win your violent loving Buhari at the polls come march. March4Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by ellechrystal(f): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
These guys r hilarious, so u wanna wish us value with such a malicious write up Smh.
Too bad our political parties Can't concentrate
On their agenda, but go around to write shits about d other party, pls these childish attitude has to stop.
So They r saying PDP ruled for years bla bla bla, how senseless can this be that they r d same ppl who rulled in pdp for years. Chai... These ppl ehhh,

1 Like

Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by yurme(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
Awk
Re: APC Wishes Nigerians Happy Valentine’s Day by creepsyme(f): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ohhh APC happy jolly fellows always!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy / APC Nullifies Suspension Of Amaechi, Expulsion Of Giadom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.