Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,228 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) (1391 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North / Uncle Fashola, Please Come And Carry Your Light oooo! E Don Do....(pics attached / Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by cbrass(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin

Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by madridguy(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
ICC straight.
Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by cbrass(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
madridguy:
ICC straight.

A has ahahahha grin
Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by atikubaba(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
do I look like one of the beneficiaries of fuel subsidy ?Return my money biko

1 Like

Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by showbobo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nigerians kuku like siddon look...Them go drag the matter nothing go comot
Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by madridguy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
cbrass:

A has ahahahha grin

Yes naaaa...we bought him shoe,he use the shoe to match us tire...so now do I say he need money to buy gun again after South Africa Govt has collected his budget for the arms....if I am giving out my valuable 1k it will be to someone that will use it wisely.
Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by cbrass(m): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
madridguy:

Yes naaaa...we bought him shoe,he use the shoe to match us tire...so now do I say he need money to buy gun again after South Africa Govt has collected his budget for the arms....if I am giving out my valuable 1k it will be to someone that will use it wisely.

Abi o, if any bank tries that with me we go tear ourselves blow ni
Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by cbrass(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
showbobo:
Nigerians kuku like siddon look...Them go drag the matter nothing go comot

Hmm you sure?
Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by madridguy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
cbrass:

Lol

1 Like

Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by chidekings(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
the bank must pay back double upon double thru any means necessary even if na to........….……u know na
Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
cbrass:

ROTFLMAO
Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by eddyline(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
if I sure say him go win, then na to sidon ask my bank How many folds this seed Wei I sow go yield. if not na to craze scatter for banking hall oh
Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by francizy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
I will gladly let it slide since he will pay in million folds when he wins... grin
Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by 20bc(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
[s]I don't do cash@bank....... I operate cash@hand[/s]
Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by crownprince102: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
I will keep assuming....... It must not come to reality or else?

1 Like

Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by cbrass(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
ROTFLMAO

Yes na angry
Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by cbrass(m): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
20bc:
[s]I don't do cash@bank....... I operate cash@hand[/s]

In 21century shocked
Re: If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) by 20bc(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
cbrass:

In 21century shocked
yes oh.....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate Passes 1999 Constitution Fourth Alteration To Law / Facts You Should Know About 2015 Elections & Your PVC / Photo: So, Is He Prof. Osinbajo's Father Or Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.