Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. (21234 Views)

NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges / Afenifere Demands Immediate Release Of Fani-kayode / Defamatory Video: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lawyers to Senior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan, Dr. Doyin Okupe, have written to popular blogger, Linda Ikeji over a publication described as “defamatory” to the person of the presidential aide.

Isibor, a Barrister and Solictor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, was referring to a publication on Monday, February 9, 2015 where the Spokesman was reportedly booed out of a platform while addressing some Nigerians, and insisting that Gen. Buhari, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress was not electable. In the video, Okupe was abruptly interrupted with the shout of APC.

Reacting to the report, Okupe’s lawyers said “the article contained a video which has been taken out in a manner designed to cause our client embarrassment. humiliation and lowering of his assessment and standing in the eyes of his employers and the general public.”

The Chamber, therefore, demanded the immediate removal of the “very misleading post” within 48 hours and as well an apologise to Dr, Okupe.

However, a check on Linda Ikeji’s blog shows she has removed the post. But she is yet to write an apology as demanded by the letter.

I’m being harshly judged by my past records – Buhari
An aide in the office of the presidential aide told DAILY POST that despite the post’s retraction, nothing short of apology will make Dr Okupe drop the matter.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/12/defamatory-video-okupes-lawyer-writes-linda-ikeji-demands-immediate-apology/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by obiZEAL(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
''Defamatory''?
All the things u've been tweeting about GMB nko?
Stop transfering ur aggression on the poor girl and start packing...may 29th no far

187 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by jorlons(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
ain't gonna change the #FACT that Okupe is synonymous to #FAt-BASTARd

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Mutuwa(m): 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
obiZEAL:
''Defamatory''?
All the things u've been tweeting about GMB nko?
Stop transfering ur aggression on the poor girl and start packing...may 29th no far

Make e no forget check jumia buy shoe for en oga at d topmost.

37 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by slimfit1(m): 3:21am On Feb 14, 2015
Please take Linda to court she is just as clueless as you we want to see if clueless pass clueless.

3 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by focus7: 5:26am On Feb 14, 2015
Okugbe should be man enough to fist apologise to Buhari for all the slanderous comments he has made against the general if he has any dignity left in him.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by sammieguze(m): 5:57am On Feb 14, 2015
This man sef....

I wonder how his kids will feel if they see how their pop de embarrass himself of if they ever visit nairaland to see peoples comments

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Voice234: 6:15am On Feb 14, 2015
Okupe is a child doing the biddings of a clueless man with no shoes(what pic those that bring to your mind)....LOL, wouldn't say.

7 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by clubone0502: 6:28am On Feb 14, 2015
I don't get...isnt that the idea of his job...to make other people look bad..and cause others embarrassment. ..

keep ur orders coming in...

call or whats app
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:48am On Feb 14, 2015
I never knew Okupe is this pained.

6 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by sirrinky: 6:52am On Feb 14, 2015
Okupe go n die

3 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by PassingShot(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2015
Bastard Doyin Okupe is a disgrace not only to the presidency but also to his children and wife.

He lacks decorum in everything he does just like the Foolish Fvcking Kid (FFK).

31 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2015
He has no case and linda must not apologise. Was the story false?

15 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 14, 2015
sammieguze:
This man sef....

I wonder how his kids will feel if they see how their pop de embarrass himself of if they ever visit nairaland to see peoples comments

one of okupe's daughters is my gf and a N'lander too. So, she's aware of all the comment on his father and she accepted couple with the fact that her father is an Ogunfe not Okupegrin...

19 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2015
Okupe is a BASTARD and he keeps proving it with his stupidity and idiocy.

Apology my yansh!

Omo Ale jati jati

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by sammieguze(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2015
Rofl....

I still dnt know who stupid pass. FFK or okupe aka indomiebrain

2undexy:

one of okupe's daughters is my gf and a N'lander too. So, she's aware of all the comment on his father and she accepted couple with the fact that her father is an Ogunfe not Okupegrin...
berem:
Okupe is a BASTARD and he keeps proving it with his stupidity and idiocy.
Apology my yansh!
Omo Ale jati jati

3 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by omanifrank(m): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2015
ok na

1 Like

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2015
That guy na akube his madness is getting out of hand old fat pig

9 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by nairaman66(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2015
Okupe- a proven turncoat and birdbrain!!

3 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Thanks to people like Okupe...... that's how we lawyers get to lick our fingers from money that is useless to the owners. Imagine being paid as much as #200,000 just to draft that shit.

Earn cool cash from the comfort of your home...... just a click away

9 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2015
Trash.... What goes around comes around

2 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by bwgist: 8:40am On Feb 14, 2015
Linda all d time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kenyan Lawyer Suing Israel For Killing Jesus>>http://bwgist.com/christianity/kenyan-lawyer-suing-israel-killing-jesus/
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Harzan(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2015
Now I know this man na indomie brain he get truevtrue.... wetin GEJ for do to many of us! Pls, better news!

4 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by SHOPPERS(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2015
Err. Okupe...... Shut up

3 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by AmakaDNB(f): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2015
Dumb ass Okupe

8 Likes

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Franchise21(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by hotgunz(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2015
Linda on the moved again
Re: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology. by Regiblinkz(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2015
See how people are insulting a "BASTARD" who is better than their fathers.. #nigerian youths change

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo / Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) / There Are Over 100 Salary Structures In Federal Civil Service’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.