Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,452 members, 7,781,307 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent (16355 Views)

Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic) / Landlord Butchers Tenant To Death Over Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Islie: 5:24am On Feb 14, 2015
A tenant who murdered his landlord over rent is now cooling his heels in police custody.
41-year-old man whose name was given as Wilfred, is in the police net for murdering his landlord because the man was 'disturbing' him to pay his rent arrears.

The incident happened in Agbor community, Delta State.

The culprit allegedly confessed to the police that he committed the crime under serious provocation because his landlord had threatened to kill him if he refused to pay up and in the ensuing fight that followed the argument, he picked an hard object and hit his landlord and he slumped and died on the spot.

Reports have it that the suspect had owed his landlord seven months rent and paid for two months, promising to pay the remaining months he never did, a situation that stirred the anger of his landlord at weekend, resulting in the tragic fight.

http://pulse.ng/gist/money-palaver-tenant-arrested-for-murdering-landlord-over-rent-id3482281.html

1 Like

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Redoil: 6:01am On Feb 14, 2015
The frustration of paying rent in nigeria is increasing day by day and most tenats do not want to pay their rent as at when due. Landlord too must collect their rent as at when due.
If you know you are finding it difficult to pay rent in the city why not move to the village.

6 Likes

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Beesluv: 6:11am On Feb 14, 2015
Debtor and murderer at the same time.

He should have packed out of the house instead of fighting with d landlord over his own property again

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by absoluteSuccess: 6:20am On Feb 14, 2015
It amount to low self-esteem to always longed for being recieved that way. Its on record that we were recieved like that in the past, I will rather expect we ought to have an orbiting spaceship now. Let us recieve ourselves and others too.

1 Like

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by adebayo201: 6:44am On Feb 14, 2015
When the hunter(landlord) becomes the hunted.
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Redoil:
Landlord una wahala don too much.

dat dosent give them the power to order the landlord... imagine if the landlord was your father, how would you feel, when that's his source of livelihood

6 Likes

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by simplemach(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmmmm. People get mind o, u live for my house you no want pay me my rent. I ask for my rent, you quarrel me, i challenge u, u kill me. All untop my house ooooo!
Shuuuuuuuu......!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Crime again One thing I always avoid is to be ANGRY cos it can lead to disaster.
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by yurme(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Choie
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by gurunlocker: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
I call that fastest hand

you threatened to kill me, I kill u first

1 Like

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Beehshorp(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
What can I say .. Rip to the dead

Lemme book space and quote anybody that misyarns
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by j4sure(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
Na only kill full front page undecided.God y is d heart of men so dark cry

1 Like

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by okon11: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
The tenant no need worry about rent again for him entire life

Three Female Former Commissioners, Ex-Assembly Member, 7 Others Burnt to Death
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/3266-three-female-former-commissioners-ex-assembly-member-7-others-burnt-to-death

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by kodded(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
SOME LANDLORD SHA

BUT AT LEAST HE DINT BLAME THE DEVIL FOR THIS
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Tgold1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
pishure or ah don belifit.

If sex was like a gunshot ,yesterday would Have sounded like world War
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Building a house & investing in real estate is one good business... But the bad part of it is renting your house out to the wrong type of people.

There are some people that would intentionally not want to pay their rent,not because they don't have the money,but because they want to see what you can do as a person/landlord

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by neyur: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Redoil:

How would you feel if a tenant refused to pay his rent?...

1 Like

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by holatin(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
If this had happen in the northern part of nigeria, the satanist will have laced this thread with anti-gmb comment.

1 Like

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by AGgal(f): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by lilprinze: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
the heart of Man...
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by justi4jesu(f): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Redoil:

So the tenant is right abi? Oya build your own house with your sweat then give it out for free na angry

1 Like

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Chirolechick: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
It amount to low self-esteem to always longed for being recieved that way. Its on record that we were recieved like that in the past, I will rather expect we ought to have an orbiting spaceship now. Let us recieve ourselves and others too.

Abeg no vex, but whoever understands this should please explain to me in lay man terms what this person is talking about here

13 Likes

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by AGgal(f): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Redoil:

Go and build your own house, so you'll know what it means to be a landlord.

1 Like

Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Realgana(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Wetin I go talk self?
Some body please tell me what to say.
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by MissyDivah(f): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
wonders shall never end shocked
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by englishmart(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bullshits
Re: Tenant Arrested For Murdering Landlord Over Rent by Suzyky4u(f): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
AGgal:
He should rot in jail. He's not ashamed of himself,at 41 he's still living in a rented apartment.

Hmmm lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Drugs Okada Rider, Tries To Snatch His Motorcycle / Drunk Driver Is Freed After Killing His Pregnant Wife. Man Calls For Justice / Is It Normal For Police To Enter A Street & Arrest People Without Offense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.