Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

In 400 Level But No Admission Letter - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In 400 Level But No Admission Letter (28376 Views)

400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) / 400 Level OAU Medical Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver (pics) / No Admission For Awaiting Result Candidates This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by omoerelu1: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
@op it is no big deal. All you have to do is JAMB regularisation. Just get to the admission office in your school. And if they can't help,proceed to the nearest JAMB office.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by ekolina(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
My friend this have changed, in those days jamb used to send it to schools directly but now u are require to print it yourself online. I graduated like 6years ago, all I got was school admission letter. We should all appreciate the fact that things are actually be done rightly in Nigeria
eduxerxes:
I'm in my M.Sc level now, I can't remember JAMB offering me admission letter during my B.Sc days. Just go to any JAMB office and pay any officer there N3k, he/she will print or manufacture ur admission letter from anywhr. This is a non-issue!!!
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by zeburudaya: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
pretydiva:
hope ur nt a graduate
My daughter, it are very long past ago since I finished school. Thank you for asking
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Franchise21(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
okalo:
Please has anybody out here on this cyber space encountered this problem, i was admitted in 2011 at AAU ( THIRD BATCH) i am in 400 level and we are asked to present our original jamb admission letter which i checked online and its "sorry, no admission offer yet". Pls help me with info on how to get the admission letter coz I really need it for verification nevertheless, we are up to 25 that ve d same problem in my department, and our names are in d skul's admission book. pls need advice urgently.
It affected many ppl in my schl bt dey still went for service
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by gidjah(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
So sorry my dear,but i find it difficutlt to beleive you lost all those long year to that?you mean you couldnt do any thing about it?your school tom couldnt do any thing ?i am pretty sad about that matter , could it be your fault ?i almost fell for that kind of case way back in the uni too. I really paid dearly for that foolishness
AnnieAnnie:
My dear this is 1 reason why am home now.... Didn't hv admission letter 2 back me up during school screening and I lost my expensive 5yrs in school. Please hurry and find a way. Ask ur HOD
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by CoCoLav(f): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
bastien:
All dos witch done gather stick for ur head

grin grin grin grin

OP your issue can be solved in Abuja. Your school is supposed to help you out nah. My school forwarded such complaints then to Abuja for 5k.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by preciousan(f): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
check the faculty officers office ,cos for my department jamb sent our admission letters to the faculty officers office.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Franchise21(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
dicefrost:
I'm having the same problem, I'm in my final year.
D situation is rampant in my schl bt dey still proceed for service
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Franchise21(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
CoCoLav:

grin grin grin grin

OP your issue can be solved in Abuja. Your school is supposed to help you out nah. My school forwarded such complaints then to Abuja for 5k.
Same thing... We paid 5k den
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by CoCoLav(f): 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Franchise21:
Same thing... We paid 5k den

Yeah, what school?
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hmmm
Okay
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by obami007(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
I had similar issues,,,,,just go to d nearest jamb office,,with ur jamb reg number and 5thousand naira,,,,,warning,,,,"don't patronise touts at d gate" go straight to d main office
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Basoj(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
okalo:
Please has anybody out here on this cyber space encountered this problem, i was admitted in 2011 at AAU ( THIRD BATCH) i am in 400 level and we are asked to present our original jamb admission letter which i checked online and its "sorry, no admission offer yet". Pls help me with info on how to get the admission letter coz I really need it for verification nevertheless, we are up to 25 that ve d same problem in my department, and our names are in d skul's admission book. pls need advice urgently.
Don't stress yourself too much on it cuz the same thing happened to me. Most of my class mates admission letters were submitted to the faculty but unfortunately for me and some of my colleagues we couldn't see our own. They didn't ask for it when we did our final screening. I completed my nysc service last year. I graduated from unilorin.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
sorry for that op
your school ought to make provision for people in your category.... here in my school....when your admission is through PR degree or you eventually change your course of study different from that of jamb....you will be told to pay regularisation fee.....5500 on the school portal......since your admission is not through jamb......we have a lot of people like that in my own level 400level also..

they do make the portal for regularisation I think when ever new set of PD are to be admitted..

they didn't compulsory it for my own set before we gain admission to do the regularisation... but few set after mine have to do it before clearance is done for payment of fee..

nevertheless.... go to your school student affair to complain
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by clark0: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Obviously you got played.. FAKE ADMISSION THINGS.. My advice for you is take a part time form & start all ova.. na back door dey cause this kind wahala cux socketworks or student affairs nor go help u.

Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
you should ask your supervisor
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
okalo:

Go to jamb's head office in your state. Kapish
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by walezqo(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
I had the same issue bt we where told to pay 4600 into one jamb aCcount like that for re printing of admission letter so its the teller I presented too the sku for clearance bt till nw am yet to even print it online kus its still not there
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by kaboninc(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
okalo:

My brother, just take another JAMB form.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Franchise21(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
CoCoLav:

Yeah, what school?
Anambra State Uni (ANSU)
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Pearlvictory(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Daninya11:
Arm your self with your school admission Letter, school and departmental I. D card, your original jamb printout results and head straight to the nearest jamb office..
Go with nothing less than 30k.
I wish you God speed.
Go with nothing less than 30k say who die
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by dahreyM: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
that is not a problem.
all you need to do is to visit jamb office, they will rectify the problem.
i will advice you to meet your course adviser. he/she is the only one that can tell you, if you are a student of aau.
i also school at aau am in 400l.
when i was still in 100level my course adviser told us to get our origin jamb result same with jamb admission letter.
some of my course mate had the same problem with you, it was later rectify.

guy, as long you voted during those sug election, and you saw your name on the school list, you dont need to worry yourself.
try and go to jamb office or visit the school management.

this is why is always advisable to print out your jamb admission letter on time, cos doing it in final year is kinda stressful.
as long you were given admission in 2011, i'm 99% sure you were not given fake admissionsmiley

cheer upsmiley

oh really! u r a student of aau? hmmmm. ur ubiquitous nature on nairaland will mk one doubt ur claim.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by sule5727: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
okalo:
if u know u did not followed through back door or yahoo guys! Then go immediately to jamb office and complain before is too late for u. But if I may ask u what were u been doing since 2011 without admission letter and u sit down I dnt care attitude now that is getting red u need assistant, any way u go or anybody u tell people must blame u for negligent I hope it go well for u sha why did ur parent or guidance didn't ask u of ur admission letter if atall u have one, then the blame go them
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Usherseun(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
āll yoų ђāvę ţo do įş jųşţ do JAMB REGULARIZATION, and you'll bę gįvęŋ ā ŋęw jāmb ŗęgįşţŗāţįoŋ ŋųmbęŗ wђįçђ yoų'll ųşę ţo pŗįŋţ yoųŗ jāmb lęţţęŗ.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by ireneony(f): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
dahreyM:

oh really! u r a student of aau? hmmmm. ur ubiquitous nature on nairaland will mk one doubt ur claim.
how
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
clark0:
Obviously you got played.. FAKE ADMISSION THINGS.. My advice for you is take a part time form & start all ova.. na back door dey cause this kind wahala cux socketworks or student affairs nor go help u.

You are terrible at giving advice. He should start all over because you think he didnt deserve his admission? Na wa for you o.

Op, I also have that issue and I've just graduated. My school knows a lot of people were affected so they just cleared us and now my name is already out for nysc batch A.

You should get a letter from your school or write the letter yourself and make your school endorse it. Take the letter to Abuja's JAMB office as that is the only place they can process it for you. You should try to gather a lot of your colleagues who also have that issue so that your school will take you seriously.
That's what we did too. We've endorsed our letters, the only thing now is to go to Abuja.

Btw, me and my friends that were affected were all on the first list (merit list) so it's really not about which list your name came out on.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by konny1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Go to jamb head office in Abuja with your credentials, school I'd card, passport photograph, etc.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by CoCoLav(f): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Franchise21:
Anambra State Uni (ANSU)

Okay, cool.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
okalo:

It is quite simple really. Go to your school's Admissions Officer and he will do the needful(which is to regularize you). You'll have to pay #4,600 and afterwards get a new JAMB registration number. Use it to register on regularization tab on JAMB portal via accredited JAMB registration center. Your picture and biometric data will be captured and you are good to go..

It is a case that regrettably keeps cropping up. Mistake from JAMB staff coupled with student's naivety and laziness from university staff lead to this. All students should be mandated to produce JAMB admission letters during registration but in trying to expedite the process, or favoritism during registration leads university staff into overlooking albeit with a promise from the students to bring the admission letter after registration which is swept under the rug.

Furthermore, a "clearance" panel should have been set up in each set's 200 level to go through their files and any student having incomplete credentials will be told to produce them prior to registration into 300 level else he/she won't be registered. Reasons that warrant this are usually JAMB admission letter, O-level deficiency, O-level certificates, A-level Certificates etc.

Students that can't produce JAMB admission letters but have a valid claim are usually "Regularized" but if there isn't any valid claim as to why they have no JAMB admission letter, they are released from the school.

Students with O-level deficiency that couldn't make up within the period of getting admission to clearance period will be told to defer the next session and attempt to make up and if they can't, they should be released the subsequent year.

Students found wanting in A/O level certificates are usually allowed to complete their studies but will not be issued Notification of Results unless the certificates are produced.

Any document produced by a student that is found to be doctored or fabricated will nullify the eligibility and automatically expel that student.
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by sule5727: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
AnnieAnnie:
My dear this is 1 reason why am home now.... Didn't hv admission letter 2 back me up during school screening and I lost my expensive 5yrs in school. Please hurry and find a way. Ask ur HOD
so sorry
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Franchise21(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
CoCoLav:

Okay, cool.
U?
Re: In 400 Level But No Admission Letter by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
that is not a problem.
all you need to do is to visit jamb office, they will rectify the problem.
i will advice you to meet your course adviser. he/she is the only one that can tell you, if you are a student of aau.
i also school at aau am in 400l.
when i was still in 100level my course adviser told us to get our origin jamb result same with jamb admission letter.
some of my course mate had the same problem with you, it was later rectify.

guy, as long you voted during those sug election, and you saw your name on the school list, you dont need to worry yourself.
try and go to jamb office or visit the school management.

this is why is always advisable to print out your jamb admission letter on time, cos doing it in final year is kinda stressful.
as long you were given admission in 2011, i'm 99% sure you were not given fake admissionsmiley

cheer upsmiley

Which department?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Uncover Body Of Paul Erie, AAU Abducted Lecturer / Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 / I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.